SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:56 pm

But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS... So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by alwaystulips Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:58 pm

Thanks for making those points about respect, Ash, Renee and luvlady.  I agree.

For me, bottom line is that all the F2s felt hurt and confused after the show including Ben, Arie and countless ones before Nick.  NONE of them felt compelled to question on a live broadcast why the lead slept with them.  Why is Nick so special?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:20 pm

ReneeM wrote:Prior to Nick trashing Josh, I never saw josh disrespecting him. The reason Nick was so heartbroken and caught so off guard was his own fault because the entire season he refused to respect or even acknowledge her relationships with the other guys. Josh in contrast always acknowledged that he didn't know what her relationships with others were like. He was always aware of the possibility that Andi might not choose him while Nick actively ignored that.

And what did nick do to earn respect from Josh? Said some nice words AFTER trashing him? If I were josh that would mean nothing to me

It is simple Nick was lead on by Andi and yes when he was with Andi it was all about the two of them. Isn't that why they have one on one dates which Nick got the most roses from Andi. Maybe if Andi had a heart and did not lead Nick on the way she did we would of seen a different Nick. He took this serious why Andi played a game with him and his heart. Classy......NOT
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:27 pm

luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS...  So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

I don't follow these people anywhere but here...one stop shopping and all that...but, it does seem as if these days producers are encouraging everyone to post things about their time on the show...as the show airs. Nick is not the only one doing that kind of stuff.

I wish the US version of the show would do what the last Canadian did where they had everyone doing a little journal/blog type of thing. Every week the people left on the show would post about what they were thinking/feeling during that week. We even got a lot of additional info about what went on that was never shown.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:30 pm

What was the infamous tweet about the fantasy suite?

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:But the thing is Nick disrespecting all the guys on the show imo, with his dismal attitude of them and the plane video where he again talked/trash about Josh.... Pursuing Josh's fiancée with no regards to Josh's feeling, posting kissing pictures of him an Andi throughout the season and the infamous tweet about the FS...  So why would Josh have this warm/fuzzy feeling regarding Nick?

I don't follow these people anywhere but here...one stop shopping and all that...but, it does seem as if these days producers are encouraging everyone to post things about their time on the show...as the show airs. Josh is not the only one doing that kind of stuff.

I don't remember Josh posting pictures of them kissing from the episodes while the show was aired.. And he never made reference about their time in the FS that Nick alluded to.... I could be wrong though....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:32 pm

whit90 wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Prior to Nick trashing Josh, I never saw josh disrespecting him. The reason Nick was so heartbroken and caught so off guard was his own fault because the entire season he refused to respect or even acknowledge her relationships with the other guys. Josh in contrast always acknowledged that he didn't know what her relationships with others were like. He was always aware of the possibility that Andi might not choose him while Nick actively ignored that.

And what did nick do to earn respect from Josh? Said some nice words AFTER trashing him? If I were josh that would mean nothing to me

It is simple Nick was lead on by Andi and yes when he was with Andi it was all about the two of them. Isn't that why they have one on one dates which Nick got the most roses from Andi. Maybe if Andi had a heart and did not lead Nick on the way she did we would of seen a different Nick. He took this serious why Andi played a game with him and his heart. Classy......NOT

I get taking it seriously but I think he also ignored the situation that he was in, which is that this person you're dating is also in a relationship with others and you don't might not get to see the other connections but you have to acknowledge that they might be there, and if you don't it's your own fault.

As for the group dates, it was very obvious from very early on that it was between Nick and Josh and the two were rarely on a group date together (i think it was only once). Other guys from the house also said they weren't surprised that Andi chose josh, that they could see the connection between the two while they were in the house. So once again, this seems to be something that Nick ignored which is on him

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:What was the infamous tweet about the fantasy suite?

Yeah..... Something about his baby sister couldn't want because of watch went on....  Something like that...

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:41 pm

ReneeM wrote:
whit90 wrote:

I get taking it seriously but I think he also ignored the situation that he was in, which is that this person you're dating is also in a relationship with others and you don't might not get to see the other connections but you have to acknowledge that they might be there, and if you don't it's your own fault.

As for the group dates, it was very obvious from very early on that it was between Nick and Josh and the two were rarely on a group date together (i think it was only once). Other guys from the house also said they weren't surprised that Andi chose josh, that they could see the connection between the two while they were in the house. So once again, this seems to be something that Nick ignored which is on him

I totally agree with you on the bolded. Nick should have considered that and that was one of the reasons I thought he really had no clue how the show worked and how people are led on all the time. He really was naïve, however, we have been told in the past that the F1 is usually told that they are not the favourite, while the F2 is encouraged to believe that they are it. While this usually happened at the end, I see no reason it wasn't happening throughout the show since it was pretty clear to me that it was a two horse race between Nick and Josh pretty much from the start. Meanwhile, they play on Andi's insecurities and tell her Nick is a sure thing but they don't know about Josh. Keep the sure thing reeled in so you are not humiliated, etc, etc. Twisted, but will make good TV.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Sprite, I definitely agree with you on some of your points. It was pretty obvious production played on Andi's insecurities. CH flat out said they did when he said production/CH knew Andi was picking Josh in Italy and they sat her down and told her it wasn't okay to focus on one relationship because you never know what can happen, Josh might not feel the same way about you, he might leave, someone better might be here instead, etc. They tried to instill fear in her and it's twisted. I'm sure they probably made Josh feel nervous and Nick feel confident as well.

However, for me at least, it doesn't excuse Nick's behavior. As someone alluded to above, Brian, Dylan, Chris, Marcus and Cody all said in interviews in some shape or form that they knew Andi was going to pick Josh, they shared a lot of similarities, lived in the same city, she was different around Josh, etc. While Nick might have been confident for various reasons, he should have known and realized that nothing is 100% confirmed on a reality show until you are told you are chosen at the finale rose ceremony. Both Nick and Andi stated she never told Nick she loved him or that he was the one, which is something it seems Josh got in the FS, so Nick should have realized there were many different possibilities. Personally, I find Nick to be arrogant and he was just over confident from the moment after they had their first 1-on-1. Seeing who Nick follows on social media, contestants that appeared on this show quite a while ago and that don't follow Nick back, it seems to me he's watched this show for a while. At the very least, he himself said he watched all of Des' season and I would assume Juan Pablo's too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:18 pm

ReneeM wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Then why is Andi now saying it was Josh from day one ? If that is how she felt then why would she sleep with Nick in the FS. So she was guaranteed that there would be someone that proposed to her at the end. She knew how Josh felt and Nick felt so once again this is just Andi playing games to make sure she won at the end. HEARTLESS ........
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Andi never said she knew from day 1 it was Josh. She said looking back it was him all along. Sorta like hindsight is 20/20.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl