SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:16 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Let's say Nick was invited, but not contractually obligated to attend the premier, and there was no issue of his invite being rescinded, and he was free to go IF HE WANTED TO.

Does anyone seriously think he wanted to go?  

Yes I think he would have went, because in his own words "Get over it". He has friends from the show, and from production, plus there were many past contestants he could have meant.

This is how #YouCantSitHere mean girls club behave.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:16 pm

I personally think it is too soon for the 3 of them to be at the same event, even if they all have moved on. It would have created a lot of talk on SM, blogs, etc. I can't imagine any of them want to go through that again.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:25 pm

eliza3 wrote:I personally think it is too soon for the 3 of them to be at the same event, even if they all have moved on.  It would have created a lot of talk on SM, blogs, etc.    I can't imagine any of them want to go through that again.  

Well, here we all are talking about if Nick's invitation got taken back and if it was due to Andi and Josh's request. To me, it seems like it may have been better for Andi and Josh's reputations if they didn't ask that Nick not attend. IMO it makes them look petty and small, as opposed to mature and over it. Seriously, what were Andi and Josh afraid of happening??? (Serious question)
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm

eliza3 wrote:I personally think it is too soon for the 3 of them to be at the same event, even if they all have moved on.  It would have created a lot of talk on SM, blogs, etc.    I can't imagine any of them want to go through that again.  

Nick has NOTHING to hide from. He was a gentleman throughout. Don't see him hiding from A&J at all!
On the other hand, A&J remain angry and entitled and of course they don't associate themselves with people like Nick... and since they had the upper hand as the reigning couple, they got their way.
A&J have put on the cloak of superiority and continue to do all they can to distance themselves from Nick. I imagine they feel that Nick would cheapen their 'brand' just by standing in the same room as them because it gives Nick equal billing, something they could not tolerate
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Well, here we all are talking about if Nick's invitation got taken back and if it was due to Andi and Josh's request.  To me, it seems like it may have been better for Andi and Josh's reputations if they didn't ask that Nick not attend. IMO it makes them look petty and small, as opposed to mature and over it. Seriously, what were Andi and Josh afraid of happening??? (Serious question)  

I think it's just that she/they were being petty as you said, Mia. I believe Nick would have been perfectly comfortable being in the same place as he's moved on. No idea why it should bother them but Andi was hyper enough as it was so can't imagine if he'd have come.   :shocked!:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Oh my bad. I forgot about the LA producer. At first I felt good for his sake that he wasn't there (regardless of why) because I felt like it was consistent with his I am so over it.

I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed to say that now I wish he had attended, looking fine, with the LA producer on his arm.

We might have seen that accidental diarrhea all the contestants fear right on the red carpet!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:39 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

Well, here we all are talking about if Nick's invitation got taken back and if it was due to Andi and Josh's request.  To me, it seems like it may have been better for Andi and Josh's reputations if they didn't ask that Nick not attend. IMO it makes them look petty and small, as opposed to mature and over it. Seriously, what were Andi and Josh afraid of happening??? (Serious question)  

Some thoughts off the top of my head...
1. I said it below, but A&J don't want to be on equal footing and at the same venue with someone they 'don't associate with.'
2. They don't want to see Nick happy and over them - Nick's maturity and ease would make them uncomfortable.
3. Nick would compete for attention from shared friends (Chris), making them feel less important.
4. More likely someone would ask A&J questions about Nick they are unprepared to answer.
5. They would be forced to bury the hatchet - Nick has always maintained he wished them well, so no issue on Nick's side.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Y'all will be happy to hear that RS just tweeted that they did break up.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm

I wasn't implying that Nick had anything to hide or be ashamed of I was simply stating that I think the media was brutal to all of them initially and that maybe, just maybe they didn't want that pot stirred again and have to answer those questions yet again.

In this "he said she said" invitation, which is the way I see this, I have no idea (even though we have information from a source) what happened, who forced whom to decline or if Nick decided not to go on his own.

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm

sara11 wrote:Y'all will be happy to hear that RS just tweeted that they did break up.
Totally not surprised...
Thanks for the update sara.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:49 pm

albean99 wrote:

MiaHawk wrote:

I think it's just that she/they were being petty as you said, Mia. I believe Nick would have been perfectly comfortable being in the same place as he's moved on. No idea why it should bother them but Andi was hyper enough as it was so can't imagine if he'd have come.   :shocked!:
Andi's perceived "hyperness" may have been because she wasn't informed as to whether Nick would/wouldn't be attending.  After not seeing him on the red carpet or in studio before the screening, she calmed down.  Just a theory not yet discussed. 

Mia, great question.  I think it all comes back to experience.  Nick was in at least 3 long term relationships prior to the show.  Josh  broke off his last relationship because she kissed someone and said he hadn't dated for 7 years.  We only know about 1 serious relationship regarding Andi and that was long term and could possibly have been her only one before Josh.  In other words you have Josh/Andi with little break up experience despite their ages vs Nick with more life experience in this regard.  Therefore, I can see Nick now neutral to the past.  During filming, when both Josh and Andi spoke about their past and being cheated on, they both still seemed emotionally "in the moment".  Nick was more detached because it was firmly in the past so he had the luxury of contemplative hindsight and his role.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:54 pm

notarose wrote:
albean99 wrote:

MiaHawk wrote:

Andi's perceived "hyperness" may have been because she wasn't informed as to whether Nick would/wouldn't be attending.  After not seeing him on the red carpet or in studio before the screening, she calmed down.  Just a theory not yet discussed. 

Mia, great question.  I think it all comes back to experience.  Nick was in at least 3 long term relationships prior to the show.  Josh  broke off his last relationship because she kissed someone and said he hadn't dated for 7 years.  We only know about 1 serious relationship regarding Andi and that was long term and could possibly have been her only one before Josh.  In other words you have Josh/Andi with little break up experience despite their ages vs Nick with more life experience in this regard.  Therefore, I can see Nick now neutral to the past.  During filming, when both Josh and Andi spoke about their past and being cheated on, they both still seemed emotionally "in the moment".  Nick was more detached because it was firmly in the past so he had the luxury of contemplative hindsight and his role.

Interesting point, NR.
In light of the breakup news, it makes more sense than ever that Andi (and Josh) would not want to see Nick.
I can imagine that just having Nick in the same room would likely exacerbate their discomfort with each other.... particularly (and this is a reach) if Nick has anything to do with their breakup.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl