SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:59 pm

^^ go for it, Enjoy, it's fun!
I would just request that you put it in Josh's thread to not ruin my Sweet Nick's thread! Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:01 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I won't go back and dig up what she said about Josh, unless someone else wants to.  ;) ;)

Bottom line is Andi recognized, thankfully, that Josh was the one she wanted.  She knew, or should I say realized, he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.  Love this couple.  beatingheart The show worked for them.  Smiley

Respect different opinions though.  ;)

I think Josh and Andi are perfect for each other and honestly I think Nick dodged a bullet. Wrong thread but the perfect description of Andi for me is "mean girl". I do hope Andi and Josh are very happy together and Nick finds someone that loves him as much as he loves her. Would love to see where the three of them are five years from now.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:02 pm

I also think Josh is a better for Andi. I am also happy she didn't pick Nick. I lost respect for her when I learned she made fun of Juan's accent (I know other people also did, but that doesn't make it right). I didn't want her to pick Nick when I learned she's BFF with that mean girl Kelly.

Just curious, whom from Andi's season that Jodi have hang out with post show?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, some think Andi's a mean girl and I think Nick is the guy version of the crazy girl in Single White Female

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:24 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I referred to Nick as spineless and a no backbone little boy, because of the continuously saying that he was producer's driven after the show..  Well no one held a gun to his head.... It was said that the producers wanted JP to ask Nikki to marry him on ATFR, but JP didn't bow down to the power, but Nick was seemingly putty in their hands......

Sometimes I have wondered if there may have been some contractual issues...maybe Nick was forced to make seeing Andi a bigger story because he may have violated his contract with the video on the plane. Could there have been consequences for the disclosure on the plane? Either he lost a lot of money or a law suit? Just wondering..... no idea

Oh, it could have been contractual stemming from the plane video, but if Nick is allowed that....  I guess me being a  Andi fan want to know why can't Andi be allowed the same...  The complaints against Andi is that she should have told Nick she loved Josh, but was she allowed to do that?  If the producers fed Nick BS about Andi wanting him back thus what happened after the show , why couldn't the producers have been feeding Andi BS also, that Nick will not take no for an answer and so we end up with Andi not caring about Nick's feeling.....  All I ask is that the producer's manipulation be given to each of them and not just Nick....

I think many of us have repeatedly said this. Everyone is manipulated...including the audience.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:Everyone's entitled to their opinions, some think Andi's a mean girl and I think Nick is the guy version of the crazy girl in Single White Female

I don't believe that Nick ever got violent. Josh had more of the anger issues. Nick just ended up getting more nervous and tongue tied from what I saw.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
I think many of us have repeatedly said this. Everyone is manipulated...including the audience.

giggling particularly the audience!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:30 pm

http://www.bustle.com/articles/56054-bachelorette-contestant-nick-vialls-breakup-tips-will-help-you-get-over-heartbreak-public-or-otherwise

Nick just shared this article he wrote. Havent read it yet but im sure it will give us something to talk about.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:34 pm

^^ sara11 you beat me to the punch!! I am sure some will love and some will hate tis is life Smiley it would be boring if we all agreed

Last edited by sbolduc on Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:34 pm

Sprite wrote:

I don't believe that Nick ever got violent. Josh had more of the anger issues. Nick just ended up getting more nervous and tongue tied from what I saw.

ITA with this assessment Sprite! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:35 pm

^ Yikes. For someone who apparently completely moved on from everything, I wonder why he felt the need to share the article and write it in the first place or post that picture of them together in it Suspect

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:36 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ sara11 you beat me to the punch!! I am sure some will love and some will hate tis is life Smiley it would be boring if we all agreed

100% agree. It certainly makes things interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl