SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:27 am

Whether he is surprised or not or couldn't care less or not is speculative. Period. The point is he did not show up when asked. 

He definitely appears he has moved on. He is a considerate person from all accounts noted ATFR. He is who he is and is comfortable in that skin. He knows he makes gaffes,  we all do. 
Choosing not to be at the premiere when I think he would have enjoyed seeing friends was considerate on his part.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:27 am

I think it says more about how TPTB dealt with it and how they feel about nick then Jodi's relationship.. Jodi are obviously secure whether some agree with them or like them.

And no TPTB don't want any truth about their show to come out. That is why they are all under contracts. LOL
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:29 am

Bet2Win wrote:With the amount of time spent on SeanCat and Nikki 's interviews vs Jodi's, doesn't seem to me that Jodi is TPTB's fav.  I agree with Kasha as to why  TPTB would prefer the last lead as a couple over the F2 present.  
What was the time differential between SeanCat and Jodi's interviews, please?
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:With the amount of time spent on SeanCat and Nikki 's interviews vs Jodi's, doesn't seem to me that Jodi is TPTB's fav.  I agree with Kasha as to why  TPTB would prefer the last lead as a couple over the F2 present.  

A minute maybe?

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 am

soccermom333 wrote:I disagree.  Why would Nick do "anything" again.  He would really look the fool.  He already did that once.  JMHO, but Andi and Josh can feel whatever they want.  Nick deserved this and he is not surprised i am sure.  probably could care less.  Unless he really has not moved on.  maybe we don't know "other things" that have happened.  

Nick has done nothing since the show has ended to make him look like a fool. The selfish arrogant couple have once again made themselves look like a fool by not being mature enough to be in the same area as Nick could of been. Wonder who is really not over this ????????
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 am

I just find all of this soooooo funny, this has actual made my night.... Yes, Andi is a bad woman to bring a whole network to it's knees to bow down to her demands even with an iron clad contract, which had been touted as not to be messed with.....GOALS for me to have such power, you know Andi I am not upset with you if you got the power, wheel it girl, about time a woman stick it to TPTB...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:32 am

bleuberry wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:

A minute maybe?

Thank you bleu! Just got the word on this too. Seancat and Jodi were both pushed aside for Nikki. I think maybe TPTB were testing waters for Nikki as the bachelor and they hate Juan!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 am

Kasha posted the times in the episode thread. Nikki's was 8 minutes, Jodi's 4 minutes or less, can't remember.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 am

soccermom333 wrote:I disagree.  Why would Nick do "anything" again.  He would really look the fool.  He already did that once.  JMHO, but Andi and Josh can feel whatever they want.  Nick deserved this and he is not surprised i am sure.  probably could care less.  Unless he really has not moved on.  maybe we don't know "other things" that have happened.  

One of the only good things that consistently comes out of this show is the relationships amongst past contestants. Nick was villianized for 3 months, and now when most "villians" (ala Courtney, Michelle etc) get to to enjoy some of the "perks" that come with this franchise, Nick doesn't even get the choice to say yes or no. Even if he didn't want to do it, his choice is essentially made for him, even if he is long past whatever happened 5 months ago.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 am

luvlady345 wrote:I just find all of this soooooo funny, this has actual made my night....  Yes,  Andi is a bad woman to bring a whole network to it's knees to bow down to her demands even with an iron clad contract, which had been touted as not to be messed with.....GOALS for me to have such power, you know Andi I am not upset with you if you got the power, wheel it girl, about time a woman stick it to TPTB...
Hilarious. She's the best heartbeat

Nick announced that he and Andi are going to have a dog named Murray, none of the other guys matter, etc., before they even got to top 4 and then I don't need to rehash his video on the plane either. It might be mature if they got over it but it's pretty clear to me who "started" this.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 am

But Sean/Cat didn't get much more though? Nikki was the center of attention, which I enjoyed.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 am

luvlady345 wrote:I just find all of this soooooo funny, this has actual made my night....  Yes,  Andi is a bad woman to bring a whole network to it's knees to bow down to her demands even with an iron clad contract, which had been touted as not to be messed with.....GOALS for me to have such power, you know Andi I am not upset with you if you got the power, wheel it girl, about time a woman stick it to TPTB...

handwave clapping! hehehe
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl