SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The stunt is, we know Nick was invited. We know that the invitation was revoked because Andi and Josh didn't want him there.

If they are so sure of their relationship and 100% trusted each other it should not of mattered if Nick was there or not. Sounds like to me some people just can not forgive.

Glad Nick has stayed true to himself and is the classy guy we know .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:56 pm

alwaystulips wrote:How do we know that?  Friends and family will protect those they love by saying a lot of things that aren't true.  They do.  I'm not saying the information is false, but I question it.

I don't question it, that's why I'm saying we know, otherwise I wouldn't state it as fact. Everyone has the right to believe or question sources, that's understandable! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:00 am

Ok, thanks GA!  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 am

I actually believe it too and don't blame Jodi. Nick was terrible towards Andi and Josh and disrespected both of them at the ATFR IMHO. Smiley I think it is their right to say and feel what they want. Don't think Nick was surprised by it. At least he shouldn't be. Don't think anyone else is.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:02 am

There will always be those that question. That's a given. And it's ok. 

When it was Jason's season, TY's caregiver(Jason's aunt-in-law) was there witnessing the FRC and MTP. When I told her I had proof Melissa and Jason were no longer together, she swore up and down that it could not be true. 
Well, it was. They had split. 

In the case we are discussing presently, the source had no reason to make up a lie or anything. They simply did not have to give out the info. No one would have been the wiser. They could have said Nick had a prior engagement, Nick was having sinus surgery, anything. They could simply not even mentioned him not being there and said they didn't know if asked. The subject never had to have come up. Period.

Most people when provided a choice to say nothing or lie, will choose to say nothing, IMOAA. Most people don't enjoy lying period, especially to those they have a relationship with. Lying is unpleasant at best.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:03 am

Depends on how you look at it and who disrespected who. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:04 am

Like I said, I believe it too. ;) Not surprised and don't think Nick is/was surprised at all.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:13 am

soccermom333 wrote:I actually believe it too and don't blame Jodi.  Nick was terrible towards Andi and Josh and disrespected both of them at the ATFR  IMHO.  Smiley  I think it is their right to say and feel what they want.  Don't think Nick was surprised by it.  At least he shouldn't be.  Don't think anyone else is.  

The same could be said the same for JODI they treated Nick like he was a piece of trash while Nick has moved on and has said nothing but kind words and wished them well. It was not the Andi and Josh premie it was Chris's . So no they really had no right to say they did not want him there. What are they afraid of ?They just proved to me again what a arrogant selfish couple they are.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:15 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Depends on how you look at it and who disrespected who. Smiley

Amen, GA. :yes:
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:16 am

whit90 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I actually believe it too and don't blame Jodi.  Nick was terrible towards Andi and Josh and disrespected both of them at the ATFR  IMHO.  Smiley  I think it is their right to say and feel what they want.  Don't think Nick was surprised by it.  At least he shouldn't be.  Don't think anyone else is.  

The same could be said the same for JODI they treated Nick like he was a piece of trash while Nick has moved on and has said nothing but kind words and wished them well.  It was not the Andi and Josh premie it was Chris's .  So no they really had no right to say they did not want him there. What are they afraid of ?They just proved to me again what a arrogant selfish couple they are.

:yes: ...held together with anger and entitlement ... no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:21 am

I disagree. Why would Nick do "anything" again. He would really look the fool. He already did that once. JMHO, but Andi and Josh can feel whatever they want. Nick deserved this and he is not surprised i am sure. probably could care less. Unless he really has not moved on. maybe we don't know "other things" that have happened.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:24 am

Thanks for the info Nutty. Very disappointing, unfortunately I am not surprised. Adds more support for there being trouble in paradise IMO.

As always the truth will with time come out....Nick IMO has continued to take the high road. Glad to hear he is doing well.

"Holding a grudge is letting someone live rent-free in your head" - Anonymous
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl