SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

soccermom333 wrote:This is so interesting to me and I have a feeling we won't hear the last of this.  TPTB could care less about anything negative about a person, past contestant, couple!  They are heartless and care about money and ratings.  They would have LOVED to have Jodi and Nick there especially if it would have made Jodi or anyone uncomfortable!!  No doubt in my mind! ;)  Obviously their alliance is to Jodi!  I think I know why, and explains some recent tweets from Nick.  IMHO of course.  ;)
Normally this would be the case.
 In this situation it was at the launch of a new season. In order encourage interest, TPTB went out and made the show an extra hour, made it a red carpet event and brought in many past alums on franchise money. Money was invested to encourage more money being made on the season via ratings. 
Any kind of temper tantrums by the recent couple would not be conducive to the TB being launched. Like I already stated, in the past anything negative was timed to be in the best interest of the franchise, not any of the cast. This is a long running pattern. Break ups and coupling were postponed and faked in order to play the franchise hand. 

Per Bet:
With the amount of time spent on SeanCat and Nikki 's interviews vs Jodi's, doesn't seem to me that Jodi is TPTB's fav. I agree with Kasha as to why TPTB would prefer the last lead as a couple over the F2 present.
Now it totally makes sense why JODI's interview was shorter than others. MF was already getting digs in. Whoever said biting the hand that feeds them, this is one way the hand slapped back. Nikki's interview was over twice as long. A couple not even at the Rose parade had a longer interview. Now the less time makes sense.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:So GA, you are telling me that Andi/Josh said be darn the contract we are not attending is Nick is there?  And TPTB, just said ok, to the couple who is on the verge of a break up?  I find that extremely hard to believe, but hey anything in this world is possible....

I find it easily believable.

Andi/Josh  - Nick comes we don't show up. Sue me.

Whether they are on the verge of break up or not, she is the latest 'ette. She has to be there in their eyes, to promote the Bachelor's season.

I respectfully disagree. They had plenty there to promote whatever it is they were promoting! cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

no no
J&A are angry people held together by hate and entitlement.
Sad, sad, sad...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:So GA, you are telling me that Andi/Josh said be darn the contract we are not attending is Nick is there?  And TPTB, just said ok, to the couple who is on the verge of a break up?  I find that extremely hard to believe, but hey anything in this world is possible....

I find it easily believable.

Andi/Josh  - Nick comes we don't show up. Sue me.

Whether they are on the verge of break up or not, she is the latest 'ette. She has to be there in their eyes, to promote the Bachelor's season.

And maybe it wasn't that they "refused" to go if Nick showed up, (don't forget they are waiting for their wedding to be paid for) but they just had a hissyfit affraid speechless :angryemotion :babies: :Furious: Redfacemad Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 2292733854 ....now I can see them doing that!

TPTB needed to get through last night without a hitch....no pun intended.....

Last edited by Rolly on Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm

luvlady345 wrote:Well, I guess Andi/Josh were/ are or would have been biting the hand that feed them, it is hilarious to me...

Yes, that's why I wondered up thread, if there will be any repercussions. aka TV Wedding. Offer them a TV wedding which includes everything they don't want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:11 pm

SueSt wrote:no no
J&A are angry people held together by hate and entitlement.
Sad, sad, sad...

I disagree and believe they are lovely people and have a right to feel whatever they choose. Respect the fact you think they are sad and held together by hate. But....I choose to believe the love they have for one another, "holds" them together. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:12 pm

IMO, it's not about TPTB suddenly finding a conscious.  It's about appearances.  It would not have looked good for their reigning 'Ette and latest couple not show up.  Nor would it have looked good for her or them (Jodi) both to have thrown temper tantrums or acted up on live television at the fact that Nick was there.  That would have taken away from Chris' spotlight, night and time to shine. So the easiest solution was to ask Nick to not come to keep the peace.  That alleviates all possible ackward moments, run ins, temper tantrums, problems, etc. From any of them (Andi, Josh and Nick included).
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO, it's not about TPTB suddenly finding a conscious.  It's about appearances.  It would not have looked good for their reigning 'Ette and latest couple not show up.  Nor would it have looked good for her or them (Jodi) both to have thrown temper tantrums or acted up on live television at the fact that Nick was there.  That would have taken away from Chris' spotlight, night and time to shine. So the easiest solution was to ask Nick to not come to keep the peace.  That alleviates all possible ackward moments, run ins, temper tantrums, problems, etc. From any of them (Andi, Josh and Nick included).

word Good Post EXACTLY!

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:22 pm

After a stunt like this, I CAN'T imagine that TPTB would WANT to offer J&A a televised wedding and subject themselves to any more temper tantrums than they need to.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:33 pm

^^ What stunt?  I don't think nutty mentioned a temper tantrum.  

No offense to nutty or her sources, but I don't think Andi or Josh had a say in this.  If TPTB had wanted Nick to be there, he would've been.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 pm

The stunt is, we know Nick was invited. We know that the invitation was revoked because Andi and Josh didn't want him there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:42 pm

How do we know that?  Friends and family will protect those they love by saying a lot of things that aren't true.  They do.  I'm not saying the information is false, but I question it.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 45 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 35 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+59
emusha
Pia1
rosesrREd
atem
pavalygurl