SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:56 pm

Yeah i don't even know how they do it, like really.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 pm

2observe wrote:Do we have a SC of the couches at Josh's HTD?  I'm curious about something and I want to see if I'm correct.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2472p156-bachelorette-10-screencaps-analysis-thread-spoilers-speculation-thread-3

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:57 pm

lexforlife wrote:So they are all staying at the same resort giggling there is no way of figuring out where she came out from, for all we know she might be coming out of her own villa to go break up with the F2.

I think Andi is staying at a private villa. Some of the crew stayed at this hotel though.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:58 pm

So what's the conclusion Momo ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:59 pm

lexforlife wrote:So they are all staying at the same resort giggling there is no way of figuring out where she came out from, for all we know she might be coming out of her own villa to go break up with the F2.

I think the couches tell you which rooms..

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:01 pm

It looks like she is saying that the table you can see behind crying Andi is in the kind of room Nick is in.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:02 pm

Thanks MOT, so Andi definitely went to break up with the F2. Except for the matching crying pillows, there really isn't anything extra to confirm which one she broke up with. OT, how awkward is it that both of the men were at the same resort, hopefully, their rooms were not too close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:05 pm

Steel2009 wrote:

I think the couches tell you which rooms..
I know, I know but pple are still questioning those, would be nice to sleuth something extra to support the crying couch!

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:06 pm

lexforlife wrote:Thanks MOT, so Andi definitely went to break up  with the F2. Except for the matching crying pillows, there really isn't anything extra to confirm which one she broke up with. OT, how awkward is it that both of the men were at the same resort, hopefully, their rooms were not too close.

Based on MOT's pictures, Nick appears to have a larger room than Josh with a glass top table that you can see behind crying Andi. That tells me she is in Nick's room.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:11 pm

I was holding out a little hope that it may be a trick, since they made it so easy with the couch match last week, but I guess not. They need to hire some of us for the previews. That's pretty ridiculous to just give away the ending 2 weeks out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
2observe wrote:Do we have a SC of the couches at Josh's HTD?  I'm curious about something and I want to see if I'm correct.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2472p156-bachelorette-10-screencaps-analysis-thread-spoilers-speculation-thread-3
Thanks Smiley 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle