SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:26 pm

Looks like he borrowed it from his buddy Marquel..   bestbud! 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Marquel-bachelorette

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Nick_zps007251db

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:29 pm

grace8136 wrote:Looks like he borrowed it from his buddy Marquel..   bestbud! 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Marquel-bachelorette
Nick had a similar shirt on in the deleted scene with Brian when he was talking about Josh and Andi. I'm not sure it's the same color though.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:37 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Thank you Jupi!!  Great job on the SC..I expect we will get a more detailed preview after the MTA.  Let see if we get pics of the guys in suits.  I doubt it.  I'm convince she lets him go in the morning of FRC and it was raining outside..

I can certainly see that as a real possibility and it's consistent with how Andi has been the entire season not wanting to keep them any longer than necessary.  I can easily imagine that she didn't want to keep him through the LCD  but the producers thought otherwise.

If she didn't want to put him through an LCD, then she should have eased off the kissing. In the SC from the couch, she is on top of that kiss not Nick. I accept Josh is her comfort zone F1, but I don't think she really knew 100% what she was going to do until the morning of the FRC. I think we have a Mesnick style situation, where the lead truly had deep feelings for both of the F2 and made a choice which one would be the better overall. I hope that unlike Mesnick, her first choice is the best and final choice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:LCD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Screen18 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Screen19

HTD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Screen20 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 Screen21

I think the greenery ii the background suggests DR. Andi's top is the same colour but I think the neckline and straps are different. Also Josh's t-shirt is navy at HTD and black at LCD.

Furthermore, I don't think the sofa is a match. You can see it briefly in the promo, but I couldn't catch it to SC.

ETA: SC of Josh's LCD sofa that Jupi posted.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 14 P311

The HTD shirt is a racerback. The LCD is more thin strap, but not racerback. I don't think it is the same.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 pm

pander3575 wrote:

Nick had a similar shirt on in the deleted scene with Brian when he was talking about Josh and Andi. I'm not sure it's the same color though.

I noticed this shirt was on sale at the Tysons Corner Ralph Lauren last weekend. One of my many "good grief, get a life" moments with this franchise.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 am

jlccaz wrote:
pander3575 wrote:

I noticed this shirt was on sale at the Tysons Corner Ralph Lauren last weekend.  One of my many "good grief, get a life" moments with this franchise.  

That's so funny! I thought the exact same thing when I knew which episode to go back and get this pic from.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:00 am

stuckinsc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Thank you Jupi!!  Great job on the SC..I expect we will get a more detailed preview after the MTA.  Let see if we get pics of the guys in suits.  I doubt it.  I'm convince she lets him go in the morning of FRC and it was raining outside..

I can certainly see that as a real possibility and it's consistent with how Andi has been the entire season not wanting to keep them any longer than necessary.  I can easily imagine that she didn't want to keep him through the LCD  but the producers thought otherwise.

If she didn't want to put him through an LCD, then she should have eased off the kissing.  In the SC from the couch, she is on top of that kiss not Nick.  I accept Josh is her comfort zone F1, but I don't think she really knew 100% what she was going to do until the morning of the FRC.  I think we have a Mesnick style situation, where the lead truly had deep feelings for both of the F2 and made a choice which one would be the better overall.  I hope that unlike Mesnick, her first choice is the best and final choice.

There's not going to be a Mesnick this season. There won't even be half a Mesnick.   We all know that the lead just can't "ease off on the kissing" or stop initiating kisses.  It's a dead give away. She does however make sure that she is in a position of control with Nick which is why her being "on top of that kiss" in the FS doesn't surprise me. She has had 2 up against a tree scenes with Nick, One up against a wall scene with Marcus and 2 up against the wall scenes (castle and pool) with Josh.  The only one that she allowed to put her in the more submissive position of being in between the wall and the man is Josh.   Andi has also been really good at giving Josh things that she doesn't do with Nick.  Nose kisses, Neck kisses,calling him babe and baby, a yellow bracelet in Ghent and a purple bracelet sometime during their fantasy date.  

There's a reason that TPTB give the F1 a later HTD and the last FD and LCD.  It's the carrot the producers can dangle to get the lead through the others.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:59 am

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

If she didn't want to put him through an LCD, then she should have eased off the kissing.  In the SC from the couch, she is on top of that kiss not Nick.  I accept Josh is her comfort zone F1, but I don't think she really knew 100% what she was going to do until the morning of the FRC.  I think we have a Mesnick style situation, where the lead truly had deep feelings for both of the F2 and made a choice which one would be the better overall.  I hope that unlike Mesnick, her first choice is the best and final choice.

There's not going to be a Mesnick this season. There won't even be half a Mesnick.   We all know that the lead just can't "ease off on the kissing" or stop initiating kisses.  It's a dead give away. She does however make sure that she is in a position of control with Nick which is why her being "on top of that kiss" in the FS doesn't surprise me. She has had 2 up against a tree scenes with Nick, One up against a wall scene with Marcus and 2 up against the wall scenes (castle and pool) with Josh.  The only one that she allowed to put her in the more submissive position of being in between the wall and the man is Josh.   Andi has also been really good at giving Josh things that she doesn't do with Nick.  Nose kisses, Neck kisses,calling him babe and baby, a yellow bracelet in Ghent and a purple bracelet sometime during their fantasy date.  

There's a reason that TPTB give the F1 a later HTD and the last FD and LCD.  It's the carrot the producers can dangle to get the lead through the others.

Cinde, you make intriguing observations! I am of the same mindset of some of your other posts in which you have expressed the opinion that Andi started to back off from Nick in Ghent (following her date with Josh). I can believe that she was still hedging her bets during her sneak-out time with Nick as there seemed to be more leaning into him then. That, of course, was prior to her date with Josh. Since then, She seems to enjoy Nick's kisses and initiates many of them and she certainly appeared to be beaming in the PI in which she was talking about Nick declaring his love for her (the girl eats up external validation as a salve for her insecurities). However, in watching her body language (I did so with the volume turned down) during her FD with Nick, when they weren't kissing there actually wasn't much physical touching. In fact, there was considerable physical distance. And the giddiness she wears on her face with Josh was not evident.

As far as the carrot, I have to wonder if they also dangled extra off-camera time with Josh in order for her to finish out her job (and that's how she has referred to it several times including naming Millsy as her boss). In my opinion, there are missing pieces in the progression of her relationship with Josh which that extra time would explain. As has been discussed by other posters, his declaration of love (rather than falling in love) seemed anti-climatic or at the very least a repeat of what had already been said (not that Andi didn't lap it up anyway). I also think their mutual apparent comfort in his touching her (on her upper thigh, etc in Tampa) suggested to me that we had missed some of the advancement of their relationship. As I speculated elsewhere, I think they got that extra travel time from Brussels to Ghent and also wouldn't be surprised that just as it was sleuthed back in the day that Tessa went back to Andy's hotel following her HTD that something similar occurred with Josh and Andi (his mom confirmed on her FB page that Josh left the house 5 minutes after Andi did).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:11 am

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Great observation re Andi being "on top of that kiss." ITA with you that she has to be in control with the others but not with Josh. She lets him lead her a little bit more and he has no problem initiating any kind of affection. It's clear that she wants Josh to know he has had better dates. Hence their convo in Ghent when she asked him if it makes him feel better knowing he has good dates. And he told her yes.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm

^^^ :yes: Good posts, cindebugg, docnash and Luvvy.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatie Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:28 pm

cindebugg wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Thx for these insightful observations. ITA.
Wheatie
Wheatie

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 pm

Sorry, but I totally disagree with the comments about backing off the kisses with Nick.  Their tree makeout session after Nick said ILY was like the HOTEST thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I mean.... it was off the hooks... To me it looks like Andi's much less interested in Josh.... but different strokes, I guess...
ETA: Normally, I wouldn't respond, since we are all entitled to our opinions, but this isn't Josh's thread; it's the screencap thread... so I guess I thought my rebuttal was more appropriate here. No offense meant.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle