SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by JBF Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

That's in Palm Springs. We were speculating that it was a safe house visit. Elan posted a pic of a dinner table set for 3. hmmm.

That is what I was thinking. Could be something or nothing. I just thought it odd that they had masks on and the horse in the pool if it was nothing.

If it's a clue it's saying Andi is a pig because she wants them both and it's between a horse(josh) and a unicorn(nick). He quickly deleted the dinner for 3 but it's here somewhere.

ETA:
july 5th...
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 36 ScreenShot2014-07-23at112845AM_zpsf4fc53ba

Not sure if this was discussed already, but on the group date in Venice involving both Chris (pigs on farm, "put lipstick on this pig", two dates involving horses) and Josh (horse on blooper reel), we had both a unicorn balloon (tied by Chris and shown bobbing up and down as Josh talks) and a pig's head at the meat market. When my "Easter Eggs" got "scrambled", I added that latter screencap to Chris' screencap thread.

Needless to say, I am D-O-N-E checking for media "signs" since they are all thrown at us to confuse us.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:03 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Elan posted several photos during the July 4th weekend when he was in Palm Springs. The photo with the pig-unicorn masks and the rocking horse was one of those several. He also posted the 3 plates and I don't see it on his IG anymore but I am pretty sure I saw another with just 2 plates.

Not really sure what to make of it anymore because I looked through all of his IG photos from the past 3 months and it looks like he has a disturbing relationship with his rocking horse. The pony was in quite a few photos.
 rofl at the bolded. i don't think the latest pic from elan has a thing to do with andi and her F2. they are women in the photo!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:39 pm

gabriele wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Elan posted several photos during the July 4th weekend when he was in Palm Springs. The photo with the pig-unicorn masks and the rocking horse was one of those several. He also posted the 3 plates and I don't see it on his IG anymore but I am pretty sure I saw another with just 2 plates.

Not really sure what to make of it anymore because I looked through all of his IG photos from the past 3 months and it looks like he has a disturbing relationship with his rocking horse. The pony was in quite a few photos.
 rofl at the bolded. i don't think the latest pic from elan has a thing to do with andi and her F2. they are women in the photo!

I KNOW!  giggling I spent a good 30 minutes laughing at his IG photos! I was looking at the one on the raft to see if those legs were Andi's.
Okay I will admit that part  giggling The whole thing is pretty bizarre!

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:42 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I KNOW!  giggling I spent a good 30 minutes laughing at his IG photos! I was looking at the one on the raft to see if those legs were Andi's.
Okay I will admit that part  giggling The whole thing is pretty bizarre!
and Elan isn't?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm

pander, we all know Elan is one of a kind!  :shocked!: Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:45 pm

just noticed in this cap that andi again has her left hand on her head while kissing nick. at first i thought it was nick's hand but if you look at the pinky at the top it has to be andi's hand to be positioned that way. you can also see nick's arm & hand in his lap.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 36 0003482-450x253

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm

Nice point out Gabriele. In the picture of them kissing on the couch during the LCD Andi's hand is on her head also.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Nice point out Gabriele. In the picture of them kissing on the couch during the LCD Andi's hand is on her head also.
right. so, at the very end (MTP & LCD) andi is not wrapping her arms around nick when she kisses him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:00 pm

This is interesting, I agree. But her other hand is on his crotch basically - so I don't read too much in to it. I observed this hand on head too and pointed it out earlier, and someone stated that they were probably talking and then leaned in for a kiss during the conversation.

If it is in fact different body language by Andi, then that will be evident during the show and sad for Nick, because up until now her body language has been showing nothing but overwhelming passion for Nick, not to mention that she says it repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 pm

Yes. Obviously we won't know this, but his hand is on top of hers. Very possible he could have kind of just guided it on his lap while he kissed her or they were holding hands. It will be interesting to see her body language in action on Monday night.

She had to at some point make a decision. At some point she's going to drift away from one of them. It's the way it goes and we usually see it every season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:07 pm

gabriele wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Nice point out Gabriele. In the picture of them kissing on the couch during the LCD Andi's hand is on her head also.
right. so, at the very end (MTP & LCD) andi is not wrapping her arms around nick when she kisses him.

...according to the episode description, I expect that we will be seeing them wrapped around each other.

"That evening, their passion heats up as the couple realizes their chemistry is undeniable."

Last edited by julychild on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm

julychild wrote:
gabriele wrote:

...according to the episode description, I expect that we will be seeing them wrapped up.

giggling :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle