SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 am

jupi wrote:Just to put it to rest that they're not the same outfits:

HTD Top (This was the clearest HTD screencap I could make, without Andi's hair in the way)
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 P410

Preview Top
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 P311

So yeah, as a few people have pointed out, the one in the preview has piping (I think that's the term for it?) but the HTD top doesn't

ok, NOW i see the difference, awesome Jupi! Guess she likes that color... and both with Josh.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:34 am

I think TPTB do this every season---have cast wear similar colors in order to confuse.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:02 am

grace8136 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I am a little disturbed that this rocking horse matches the one Josh is riding in the bloopers to a T. Has this already been discussed.

I believe I've read somewhere (likely here) that the rocking horse belongs to Elan Gale and he takes it on locations wherever they film the show. So it would be natural that the rocking horse would have been in DR while they were filming, and that Josh could have been filmed riding it as we saw in the bloopers.

That's in Palm Springs. We were speculating that it was a safe house visit. Elan posted a pic of a dinner table set for 3. hmmm.

That is what I was thinking. Could be something or nothing. I just thought it odd that they had masks on and the horse in the pool if it was nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:17 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I believe I've read somewhere (likely here) that the rocking horse belongs to Elan Gale and he takes it on locations wherever they film the show. So it would be natural that the rocking horse would have been in DR while they were filming, and that Josh could have been filmed riding it as we saw in the bloopers.

That's in Palm Springs. We were speculating that it was a safe house visit. Elan posted a pic of a dinner table set for 3. hmmm.

That is what I was thinking. Could be something or nothing. I just thought it odd that they had masks on and the horse in the pool if it was nothing.

If it's a clue it's saying Andi is a pig because she wants them both and it's between a horse(josh) and a unicorn(nick). He quickly deleted the dinner for 3 but it's here somewhere.

ETA:
july 5th...
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 ScreenShot2014-07-23at112845AM_zpsf4fc53ba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 pm

We're Josh or Nick seen that weekend?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:55 pm

Maybe the rocking horse is the clue. Wasn't Josh the one riding the horse in a sc his mother posted this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:57 pm

This is where Andi and Nick swam on their LCD - El parque ecológico Ojos Indígenas - the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park. Punta Cana Tours has several excursions that visit that park and they have black jeeps. Most likely this was a custom private excursion.

http://instagram.com/p/qzFRgRAxal/
http://iconosquare.com/p/770983154319300261_409040196
godomrep
El parque ecológico Ojos Indígenas en #PuntaCana es un romántico lugar para nadar en manantiales de agua fresca. #TheBachelorette
Google mangle --
The Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park in # PuntaCana is a romantic place to swim in fresh water springs. # TheBachelorette
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 10507910
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:35 pm

nonnie wrote:Maybe the rocking horse is the clue. Wasn't Josh the one riding the horse in a sc his mother posted this week.

The discussion started because Josh was on the rocking horse in the bloopers.

I know it seems like a crazy clue, but why post the dinner for 3 with it and then quickly delete it? (Does anyone know where that SC is?)

I'm not suggesting that Elan is being mean with Andi as the pig, simply that it best represents her wanting both. I can easily see Nick as the unicorn. This clue would suggest the season ends with her undecided.

Just throwing it out there. Again, could mean absolutely nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:51 pm

Sorry but when was the picture (pig mask in the pool) posted?
Am I the only one who finds the #humbleblessed interesting? I know both Nick and Josh, and even Andi used #blessd before.
Again, it may be nothing and I am just thinking too much  :crazed 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Elan posted several photos during the July 4th weekend when he was in Palm Springs. The photo with the pig-unicorn masks and the rocking horse was one of those several. He also posted the 3 plates and I don't see it on his IG anymore but I am pretty sure I saw another with just 2 plates.

Not really sure what to make of it anymore because I looked through all of his IG photos from the past 3 months and it looks like he has a disturbing relationship with his rocking horse. The pony was in quite a few photos.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:06 pm

lavenderred wrote:This is where Andi and Nick swam on their LCD - El parque ecológico Ojos Indígenas - the Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park. Punta Cana Tours has several excursions that visit that park and they have black jeeps. Most likely this was a custom private excursion.

http://instagram.com/p/qzFRgRAxal/
http://iconosquare.com/p/770983154319300261_409040196
godomrep
El parque ecológico Ojos Indígenas en #PuntaCana es un romántico lugar para nadar en manantiales de agua fresca. #TheBachelorette
Google mangle --
The Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park in # PuntaCana is a romantic place to swim in fresh water springs. # TheBachelorette
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 10507910

WOW! Lav, that is so beautiful! It sure looks like a romantic spot to be in. Great job!  clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
gabriele wrote:poor quality from the epi preview but here is the murray's couch. not the same pattern as the couch andi & josh are on in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95557PM

andi's light turquoise top from HTD sitting on murray couch. different straps from top in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 35 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95812PM

I don't think this is the Murray Couch that was inside the house. This was outdoor love seat that Momma Murray and Andi were sitting on. The house is not that small so my guess is there are a few couches in that house . Family room, and there could be a formal living room that we didn't get to see.  JMO From what I can see the clothes they are both wearing are exactly the same that they wore on the HTD. Josh's Black polo and Andy powder blue .  :yes: 
Thank you Jolena, you expressed so well what I was trying to say.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 59 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 47 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle