SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by atem Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:59 pm

There hasn't been a press release yet for the Finale. That's usually done Tuesday after the MTA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:53 am

bilolo wrote:Did  you guys pointed out that Nick wore the shirt in grace's avi in the deleted scene "Nick Predicts Josh's Future" ? Maybe that shot in the preview is not in DR, what do you think ?

He has this smaller check shirt too so maybe it was that one. I can't find that deleted scene now.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 ScreenShot2014-06-29at110937PM_zps4fe54f98

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 am

gabriele wrote:thanks for the pics MOT! the setting is so pretty in its natural state. the set design reminds me of emily's FRC. i have to admit i don't like it at all. way too much pottery & tile flooring and hardly any flowers. blah.

I thought the same thing. Reminded me of Emily's disappointing FRC setting. Really? That's the best they could do?  no 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 am

MiaHawk wrote:
gabriele wrote:thanks for the pics MOT! the setting is so pretty in its natural state. the set design reminds me of emily's FRC. i have to admit i don't like it at all. way too much pottery & tile flooring and hardly any flowers. blah.

I thought the same thing.  Reminded me of Emily's disappointing FRC setting.  Really?  That's the best they could do?  no 
it's weird because in past seasons there were some really pretty FRC settings. i have no clue if it got too expensive or what. considering what their budget must be for this show it doesn't seem like the flowers would cost that much.  no idea 

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 am

grace8136 wrote:
bilolo wrote:Did  you guys pointed out that Nick wore the shirt in grace's avi in the deleted scene "Nick Predicts Josh's Future" ? Maybe that shot in the preview is not in DR, what do you think ?

He has this smaller check shirt too so maybe it was that one. I can't find that deleted scene now.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 ScreenShot2014-06-29at110937PM_zps4fe54f98

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VMqqHW8T96o&list=UUR6eWqnvRRXMO_6l3bIPUow
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 am

Do we know where the guys are staying? Is it in this thread with pictures?
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 am

MiaHawk wrote:

I thought the same thing.  Reminded me of Emily's disappointing FRC setting.  Really?  That's the best they could do?  no 

Emily's FRC was disappointing from the location to her dress, which I was so disappointed with, to her dramatic pause before saying yes. The only saving grace was Ricki who is almost always adorable to me. I have to say Andi's location is better than Emily's to me. I was so mad, I love Curacao and I was like really this is the best you can do?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:11 pm

Jeepers wrote:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Screen22 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Screen23

Although its a reflection of the vegetation in the DR, I would have liked to have seen more flowers. It looks too crowed with all the pots all over the place.

Shouldn't the rose/pot be situated to her left or closer to her, so she can give it to her F1 and for the money shot of the ring? Maybe they have it off to the side for effect, what type of effect, I don't know. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Roberto-proposal-abc

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 AP42917312848

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-was-always-perfect-for-me/

https://ginacarbone.wordpress.com/tag/roberto-martinez/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Kaltie wrote:
New preview on Facebook/twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette?fref=photo

So this new preview raises new questions for me-

-Does she let him go the day before FRC or on same day as FRC
-Plane video (Nick said he did not try to change her mind). No mention of a letter
-When did Nick have time to write her a letter? unless she lets him go the day before FRC and he is still in town and had time to write her
-Could this be a letter Nick wrote in advance for the RC thinking he was going to be the F1 (similar to Catherine's letter to Sean)

THE DRAMA is endless. Any thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Kaltie wrote:
New preview on Facebook/twitter.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette?fref=photo

So this new preview raises new questions for me-

-Does she let him go the day before FRC or on same day as FRC
-Plane video (Nick said he did not try to change her mind).  No mention of a letter
-When did Nick have time to write her a letter? unless she lets him go the day before FRC and he is still in town and had time to write her
-Could this be a letter Nick wrote  in advance for the RC thinking he was going to be the F1 (similar to Catherine's letter to Sean)

THE DRAMA is endless. Any thoughts?

Could this be in studio before the MTA? Looks more like a studio than a hotel room in the DR. Is this what all that extra filming with Nick was about?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Da78784ae0a9e5f058e858251ce87a1e

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 37202b55fff8c2438588d221eb6830a9

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 465571507ec07bd894504a38c9940910

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 6f8fc83dd49cfc3103df5c4d45f23ddb

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Screen22 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Screen23

Although its a reflection of the vegetation in the DR, I would have liked to have seen more flowers. It looks too crowed with all the pots all over the place.

Shouldn't the rose/pot be situated to her left or closer to her, so she can give it to her F1 and for the money shot of the ring? Maybe they have it off to the side for effect, what type of effect, I don't know. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Roberto-proposal-abc

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 AP42917312848

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried-was-always-perfect-for-me/

https://ginacarbone.wordpress.com/tag/roberto-martinez/

Andi appears to be pacing tho... The other SCs are when they are at the podium...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:Could this be in studio before the MTA? Looks more like a studio than a hotel room in the DR. Is this what all that extra filming with Nick was about?
To me it looks like her dressing room from the MTA.  Since Andi's hair isn't curled it's probably before filming.  This screen cap looks like she may be talking to someone.  Is it Nick since he was in LA  question 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 19 Bkfdne10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle