SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm

I can match everything up except for the plant. The plant is not as full in the photo with Nick. You can see four or five fairly large leaves that come out right above the back of the chair. The photo of Andi crying, shows a much less full, taller plant. What it tells me is that it is a different room in the same hotel/resort. There is no way that the resort has a ton of different furniture everywhere, IMO, the rooms all have to be arranged aprox the same with the same decorating. I'm sure Josh and Nick had rooms that were nearly identical. So, I'm not convinced this is Nick's room at all, because the one variable between rooms would be the live plant, and those are different plants. That's my story and I'm sticking to it, I'm staying on the Nick and Andi love train today!  :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by teachturtle Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:In my opinion, the couches 100% match up. We've seen Josh's couch and it does not match. The chair and table are an exact match, except the coloring in the top picture is a bit darker, but that could be the lighting from the picture, but also if you notice, there's a shadow in the picture of just Andi, which shows it's daytime. The top picture is most likely nighttime due to their LCD. That could easily affect the lighting as well. We can see in the picture of just Andi there is a leaf dangling from the plant it's very possible the plant could have been turned a different way or Andi's head is just blocking it. It's a bit too difficult for me to say this isn't a match, because in my opinion, it appears it is.

I agree about the tables, and one is a screencap and one is a pic of TV. I think that's where the light/dark issue comes from. Would Josh and Nick have stayed in the same resort?
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

The room is exactly the same. Different lighting. Wasn't it raining when she was crying? Could be why the second pic is darker. The couch, table, and cabinet are exactly the same. Just the shades of the chair and the plant don't fully match up in the pictures.

The lighting distinction is as if they had prepared the set in advance to film a conversation (ie. the night part of their last date) in the first pic, and in the second pic there is no specified tv lighting, as if they hadn't set it up and them filming there came as a surprise (Andi figuring out she wanted to let him go).

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 pm

Hmm when I first looked it I thought it was the same spot.

It still looks like a really really really close match. So close I am inclined to believe they are the same...

But there are two things that stick out to me that look different

1. In the picture of Nick, the chair in the background appears to have a meshing in the centre where you can see the greenery. The picture of Andi, I am not positive has the meshing

2. The plant seems very very full in the Nick picture. In the Andi picture you can see a plant but it looks like it has a lot less leaves (maybe Nick was pruning the plant laugh out loud).

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm

teachturtle wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:In my opinion, the couches 100% match up. We've seen Josh's couch and it does not match. The chair and table are an exact match, except the coloring in the top picture is a bit darker, but that could be the lighting from the picture, but also if you notice, there's a shadow in the picture of just Andi, which shows it's daytime. The top picture is most likely nighttime due to their LCD. That could easily affect the lighting as well. We can see in the picture of just Andi there is a leaf dangling from the plant it's very possible the plant could have been turned a different way or Andi's head is just blocking it. It's a bit too difficult for me to say this isn't a match, because in my opinion, it appears it is.

I agree about the tables, and one is a screencap and one is a pic of TV.  I think that's where the light/dark issue comes from.  Would Josh and Nick have stayed in the same resort?

I think it was sleuthed they did stay at the same resort but different styled rooms.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Here is Nick's chair in his room:
source: http://moderndestinationweddings.com/Destination/casa-de-campo/

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Casa-de-Campo-Elite-Suite
Nick photo:  You can see the mesh in his chair as above.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Bh0oir

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Jeepers wrote:It's the lighting .. And the angle the shots were taken at are a bit different .. And different time of day as well
But the plant behind the chair is different also.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:21 pm

I don't think the plant is different. I think it was just moved slightly. Keep in mind that these guys aren't allowed to leave their rooms and are there for days and days on end. Some things are bound to be re-positioned at some point.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 pm

2observe wrote:
Jeepers wrote:It's the lighting .. And the angle the shots were taken at are a bit different .. And different time of day as well
But the plant behind the chair is different also.

Right, no matter the lighting, that is not the same plant.

Last edited by momoftrips on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:22 pm

One thing is certain, that is a different couch and background setting from what we believe is Josh's room. IMO.

What is an alternative? A conversation with CH in a different but nearly identical room because of the plant and chair? Surely it is not Andi's room.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 39 Adyntf
I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and top of the chair

Last edited by Jeepers on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:28 pm

2boys3girls wrote:My husband just got home so I asked him. He does not watch the show and I asked his opinion about the chairs and didn't give him any other info. He thinks they are different chairs. He also said the plant leaves are closer to the darker chair than the light one. I also think if the colors were just off and it was the same chair then I have to assume the colors would be off for the couch too.

IA with hubby. I'm not so certain it's the same room. The first pick, plant looks fuller, and the height is just above the chair, the second pic you can see the plant is taller. The chairs don't look like a match to me, the centre part doesn't look like the same design to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle