SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Am I not seeing one? I see him smiling at her but I don't see her smiling at him.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:25 pm

pander3575 wrote:Am I not seeing one?  I see him smiling at her but I don't see her smiling at him.

Thanks mot for the pics!
If you look at the top left hand corner, you can see her smiling. You can also see his fingers on her arm.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 38 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 38 Adyntf

I'm confused now about the couches. The one with Andi and the lighter chairs is from where? It does look different than the chairs in the pic with Nick.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:27 pm

It's the lighting .. And the angle the shots were taken at are a bit different .. And different time of day as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 pm

The focus looks to be racked on the shot of Andi as well, but not on the shot of Nick which may cause some inconsistencies with the table/chair IMO..

ETA - on second look, I'm not so sure it's the same. The color of Nick'S chair looks clearly black compared to Andi's chair which is clearly brown despite the lighting. Who knows..

Last edited by Luvvy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Jeepers wrote:It's the lighting .. And the angle the shots were taken at are a bit different

IA. I think it is the same room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:37 pm

I'm also pretty sure you can see a part of the leaf in the corner of the picture with just Andi. It looks like the lighting is different, but to me, the table and chairs are a match. The plant might have just been turned a certain way because I can definitely see a leaf.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Good catch on the leaf

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:40 pm

Great Job MOTs!!!!  That looks like a match to me.  You can see part or the plant behind Andi as well.

Now I want to know if it's the day of the FRC or the day before.  It's going to sad either way.  I always hate seeing the f2 whenever I feel they have really fallen for the lead.

ETA: Some of the color difference may be due to the fact the SC of Nick is a picture of a tv screen which may affect the color/lighting. It looks like a match to me

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:58 pm

My husband just got home so I asked him. He does not watch the show and I asked his opinion about the chairs and didn't give him any other info. He thinks they are different chairs. He also said the plant leaves are closer to the darker chair than the light one. I also think if the colors were just off and it was the same chair then I have to assume the colors would be off for the couch too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:07 pm

the pics are a tough call. i'm not ready to say it is the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:09 pm

In my opinion, the couches 100% match up. We've seen Josh's couch and it does not match. The chair and table are an exact match, except the coloring in the top picture is a bit darker, but that could be the lighting from the picture, but also if you notice, there's a shadow in the picture of just Andi, which shows it's daytime. There's sun shining through. The top picture is most likely nighttime due to their LCD because we know their activity during the daytime of their LCD. That could easily affect the lighting as well. We can see in the picture of just Andi there is a leaf dangling from the plant and it's very possible the plant could have been turned a different way or Andi's head is just blocking it. It's a bit too difficult for me to say this isn't a match, because in my opinion, it appears it is although there's always a chance I suppose.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:12 pm

I think they could still be the same and a couple of things could be the cause of the discrepancies. Time of day could be different and lighting in the room because look at the difference in shadowing. Also the pic of Andi is zoomed in more and it seems she is sitting higher which might obscure being able to see more of the plant.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 59 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 48 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle