SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Piper61 wrote:One thing is certain, that is a different couch and background setting from what we believe is Josh's room. IMO.

What is an alternative? A conversation with CH in a different but nearly identical room because of the plant and chair? Surely it is not Andi's room.

I think we are all assuming too much. I am beginning to doubt that she sends anyone home early. She can just be feeling pressured because she is having such a hard time making a decision and the clock is winding down.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Maybe I guessed right the other day and it's CHs room. She goes there crying to talk out her decision.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Yes, I'm with you Tiggerlgh. DING DING DING! We have a winner! It is CH's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Maybe I guessed right the other day and it's CHs room.  She goes there crying to talk out her decision.

Yes, that's a good possibility. Then there's the s/cap of her with the black blouse/dress? near water thinking. That could be the morning of the RC and she doesn't know who she's going to pick. For the first time the leads means it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm

IMHO that is not CHs room

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:36 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:I can match everything up except for the plant.  The plant is not as full in the photo with Nick.  You can see four or five fairly large leaves that come out right above the back of the chair.  The photo of Andi crying, shows a much less full, taller plant.  What it tells me is that it is a different room in the same hotel/resort.  There is no way that the resort has a ton of different furniture everywhere, IMO, the rooms all have to be arranged aprox the same with the same decorating.  I'm sure Josh and Nick had rooms that were nearly identical.  So, I'm not convinced this is Nick's room at all, because the one variable between rooms would be the live plant, and those are different plants.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it, I'm staying on the Nick and Andi love train today!   :cutesmile!: 

Josh's room has different fabric and color on the couch so definitely not his room

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Adyntf

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and side of the chair shadow

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 pm

These plants are literally in almost every elite suite photo I have looked at. 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Elite-bedroom-suite--v1885941-57-sq-200

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:41 pm

Yes but I'm seeing the leaves in the first pic are just above the back of the chair, where as the plant in Andi's pic, the leaves are much higher. It's almost as if the plant has a larger trunk.

ETA: awesome Kasha, yes that's a perfect shot to compare.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:43 pm

Look under her chin .. Because of the angle of the shot it is lower

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Here is a different type chair in the same type suite.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885904-57-sq-200
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885902-57-sq-200
source: http://www.oyster.com/dominican-republic/hotels/casa-de-campo/photos/elite-balcony-room-156/

Andi's chair--I'm not positive it's a match, but I don't think Andi's chair is Nick's mesh one.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Adyntf

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 40 Bh0oir

IMO I agree too same room different lighting etc IMO Andi let's F2 go early ! IMO she saves the FRC like Des did for IMO her F1 Josh

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and side of the chair shadow

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 59 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 49 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle