SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Here is a different type chair in the same type suite.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885904-57-sq-200
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885902-57-sq-200
source: http://www.oyster.com/dominican-republic/hotels/casa-de-campo/photos/elite-balcony-room-156/

Andi's chair--I'm not positive it's a match, but I don't think Andi's chair is Nick's mesh one.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 Adyntf

The visible line between the wood and mesh is in both pics .. Difference is the lighting

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by momoftrips Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 pm

The new commercial is in the video thread.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:31 pm

my only question was the chairs but kasha's pic with the multiple dining room chairs shows how the wood can look a very different color depending on the lighting. the mesh probably just doesn't show up in some lighting. the plant is likely just covered up by andi or the chair or moved slightly. it's all a match to me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:34 pm

I actually believe they are 2 different chairs. Nick's is mesh and you can see through it in his photo. Andi's is not mesh. You can not see through hers.
Regardless of the lighting, you would be able to see light shining through the mesh if Andi's was the same--I would think. :shrug:

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:38 pm

I feel like it is the same room, too. Unless anyone really believes that CH is staying in the same exact type room. However, even if he is, have they ever had a B'ette come talk to him in his hotel room? Or even a Bach? I don't recall so. And Andi is not staying there so it isn't her room. I believe if she were talking to CH it would be in a neutral location.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I actually believe they are 2 different chairs. Nick's is mesh and you can see through it in his photo. Andi's is not mesh. You can not see through hers.
Regardless of the lighting, you would be able to see light shining through the mesh if Andi's was the same--I would think. :shrug:
I agree the chairs appear to be different..in Nick's it appears you can see light thru ti..

So I don't know who rooms she is in.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:52 pm

IMO, it is the same chair and its the lighting that makes it look different. Same room.

Last edited by Mirzam on Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 pm

If it isn't Nick's room, which I'd say there is a good chance it is, then I would guess it is Chris Harrison's room.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:18 pm

to me it appears the same room. I still don't know if that means she lets him go or something else. So ... that leaves me pretty much in the same condition as before. Nothing really changes.
But for those who care... yes, it is most definitely the same room and couch.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:24 pm

happygolucky wrote:to me it appears the same room. I  still don't know if that means she lets him go or something else. So ... that leaves me pretty much in the same condition as before. Nothing really changes.
But for those who care... yes, it is most definitely the same room and couch.

Oh, happy, I was hoping you would weigh in with your expertise...thanks! I think it's the same room, too.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:46 pm

bestbud! Hey, I can only ignore some "harsh reality" for so long, which makes me think of what the hell am I doing at this hour online and wondering, should I start cleaning my apartment (3am), since my dad is coming to visit... sometime in the morning Rolling Eyes I still cannot put all the puzzles together of what I see, feel, comprehend, deduct from edit ... and only the ending will shine the light on all of my questions. And then maybe I'll get my answer, why I've never got to warm up to Andi. But yes, all the clues in SCs scream of one direction that is known to everyone.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 pm

bestbud! happy, there is something in your honesty that just draws me in. I love reading your posts. You always have a fan in me! Whatever happens, I'm on your team...and mura's!  Hugesmile 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 41 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle