SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Happycctrailgirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:Sorry, but I totally disagree with the comments about backing off the kisses with Nick.  Their tree makeout session after Nick said ILY was like the HOTEST thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I mean.... it was off the hooks... To me it looks like Andi's much less interested in Josh.... but different strokes, I guess...
ETA: Normally, I wouldn't respond, since we are all entitled to our opinions, but this isn't Josh's thread; it's the screencap thread... so I guess I thought my rebuttal was more appropriate here.   No offense meant.

I have been reading these boards a ton this season, though have not ever posted.  I love all of your opinions and thoughts, and of course, GREAT SLEUTHING!  Thank you!  It makes the season so much more fun.  I am Team Josh, I think they are one of the most perfect matches thus far to come from Bachelor franchise.  However, I knew the spoilers from the start. I also like Nick, if Josh weren't in the picture, I would probably be rooting for Nick.  Here is the reason I posted today... I have talked to 3 unspoiled friends who are very into the season, and also a husband of one, who does not watch, but happened to see the fantasy dates.  All 4 of these people, after the fantasy dates, said they see a stronger chemistry and intimacy with Nick.  I personally thought they were watching a different show than I was!  Anyway, like the previous poster said... "Different Stokes" Andi is either really torn, or a really good actress:)  She is a great Lead!! And, good job to the editing department, they keep us all on our toes with a few deletes, scene changes,  and voice overs.  

Welcome! Same with my unspoiled friends. Plus if you listen to different podcasts it's like either end of the spectrum. It's either, "It has to be Nick" or "It has to be Josh." They are just so different, and kind of each polarizing personalities so I also think it depends on the person viewing! I also think because she is an attorney, Andi is good at not letting us know/masking how she really feels. JMO.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:43 pm

All of my unspoiled friends at work think it is Josh all the way.  no idea  I asked why and they said she is different with him. For each his own I guess.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:51 pm

soccermom333 wrote:All of my unspoiled friends at work think it is Josh all the way.   no idea   I asked why and they said she is different with him.  For each his own I guess.  

After re-watching Josh and Andi's FSD I agree and admit defeat.  giggling I think while watching the first time I didn't pay enough attention to their dates bc he wasn't my favorite. So I admit I am a totally biased viewer.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:57 pm

Cecilia wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:All of my unspoiled friends at work think it is Josh all the way.   no idea   I asked why and they said she is different with him.  For each his own I guess.  

After re-watching Josh and Andi's FSD I agree and admit defeat.  giggling I think while watching the first time I didn't pay enough attention to their dates bc he wasn't my favorite.  So I admit I am a totally biased viewer.

Appreciate your candor. As I have read the contrasting views, I have wondered how many of us who are convinced that it's either Josh or Nick really watch the other's time with Andi. As I have already admitted, I am guilty in that I tend to skim past it initially but then will typically go back and try to watch it as objectively as I can. Turning the volume down and just watching the body language is helpful to me.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Happycctrailgirl wrote:
SueSt wrote:Sorry, but I totally disagree with the comments about backing off the kisses with Nick.  Their tree makeout session after Nick said ILY was like the HOTEST thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I mean.... it was off the hooks... To me it looks like Andi's much less interested in Josh.... but different strokes, I guess...
ETA: Normally, I wouldn't respond, since we are all entitled to our opinions, but this isn't Josh's thread; it's the screencap thread... so I guess I thought my rebuttal was more appropriate here.   No offense meant.

I have been reading these boards a ton this season, though have not ever posted.  I love all of your opinions and thoughts, and of course, GREAT SLEUTHING!  Thank you!  It makes the season so much more fun.  I am Team Josh, I think they are one of the most perfect matches thus far to come from Bachelor franchise.  However, I knew the spoilers from the start. I also like Nick, if Josh weren't in the picture, I would probably be rooting for Nick.  Here is the reason I posted today... I have talked to 3 unspoiled friends who are very into the season, and also a husband of one, who does not watch, but happened to see the fantasy dates.  All 4 of these people, after the fantasy dates, said they see a stronger chemistry and intimacy with Nick.  I personally thought they were watching a different show than I was!  Anyway, like the previous poster said... "Different Stokes" Andi is either really torn, or a really good actress:)  She is a great Lead!! And, good job to the editing department, they keep us all on our toes with a few deletes, scene changes,  and voice overs.  

One of my unspoiled co-workers said the same thing about Nick but she said that because he got the beach date that it was intimate more than Josh's date TPTB knows what they are doing as far as wanting the viewers to focus on certain thing and not focus on certain things I think this ETTE season will go down in history for their editing...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:00 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

After re-watching Josh and Andi's FSD I agree and admit defeat.  giggling I think while watching the first time I didn't pay enough attention to their dates bc he wasn't my favorite.  So I admit I am a totally biased viewer.

Appreciate your candor.  As I have read the contrasting views, I have wondered how many of us who are convinced that it's either Josh or Nick really watch the other's time with Andi.  As I have already admitted, I am guilty in that I tend to skim past it initially but then will typically go back and try to watch it as objectively as I can.  Turning the volume down and just watching the body language is helpful to me.

I have to remind myself that it is not MY choice Smiley And I am not sold on the fact that it was Josh all along. I think she was trying to be open to something different and despite her openness she wanted what she usually goes for.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:01 pm

Cecilia wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Appreciate your candor.  As I have read the contrasting views, I have wondered how many of us who are convinced that it's either Josh or Nick really watch the other's time with Andi.  As I have already admitted, I am guilty in that I tend to skim past it initially but then will typically go back and try to watch it as objectively as I can.  Turning the volume down and just watching the body language is helpful to me.

I have to remind myself that it is not MY choice Smiley

Totally! It's so easy to get so invested in whom we think she should pick and to adopt the mindset "how dare you not choose the one we want you to".

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Cecilia wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

e can handle her.
I have to remind myself that it is not MY choice Smiley And I am not sold on the fact that it was Josh all along. I think she was trying to be open to something different and despite her openness she wanted what she usually goes for.
I agree.I think Nickwas very intriguing to her and I do believe she enjoyed him chasing her and been probably fell for him because it was "EASY" as she said, but I "THINK" when Josh went all in she couldn't believe it. I think she tired to make him into a typical non committing JOCK but couldn't. I still think we shall see her questioning him on their LCD.But as Josh said her.

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Please discuss and analyze screencaps. All other discussion belongs in the F1-F2 or appropriate topics.

Posters who want to work on s/caps do not need to be interrupted by the ongoing discussions that are not related to s/caps. Thanks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:02 pm

I know Litta has discussed this ITM (or whatever they are called these days) but don't recall her verdict.  It shows up at the end of the HTD with Josh saying something like, "My life has been my entire family and this is a new chapter and I want Andi to be part of my life – I think about that last day and getting down on one knee and proposing and I am 100% ready for that." and also shows up at the end of the FD while they are on the pool with Josh talking about what he can offer Andi for the rest of her life.  I believe there's an ITM with Nick during his conflictual discussion with the other guys in Episode 7 with the same or similar background.  I believe it's been established that it was taken at the mansion but am wondering when.  Josh doesn't look very tan to me and his hair looks different (a little flatter).  Any ideas? (Sorry about the quality of the SC; I made it and am far from adept in doing so).
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 22 Josh_i10

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:45 am

Is there a comparison between the couch Andi and Josh are talking on of the LCD preview where it appears she questioning/ doubting him, to the one from her and Aaron on the HTD? Just curios as the clothes she is wearing and Josh are wearing and that couch appear to me to be a scene from the HTD vs a LCD and that was probably a discussion they had then.
TPTB are just adding it to these new previews to create doubt. I could be totally off but if someone could cap those it would be interesting to see. If this has already been discussed I apologize.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:02 am

Di_ATL wrote:Is there a comparison between the couch Andi and Josh are talking on of the LCD preview where it appears she questioning/ doubting him, to the one from her and Aaron on the HTD? Just curios as the clothes she is wearing and Josh are wearing and that couch appear to me to be a scene from the HTD vs a LCD and that was probably a discussion they had then.
TPTB are just adding it to these new previews to create doubt. I could be totally off but if someone could cap those it would be interesting to see. If this has already been discussed I apologize.

Its on page 13 of this thread..

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2472p144-bachelorette-10-screencaps-analysis-thread-spoilers-speculation-thread-3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle