SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:46 am

Steel2009 wrote:Thank you Jupi!!  Great job on the SC..I expect we will get a more detailed preview after the MTA.  Let see if we get pics of the guys in suits.  I doubt it.  I'm convince she lets him go in the morning of FRC and it was raining outside..

I can certainly see that as a real possibility and it's consistent with how Andi has been the entire season not wanting to keep them any longer than necessary.  I can easily imagine that she didn't want to keep him through the LCD but the producers thought otherwise.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 am

docnash14 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Thank you Jupi!!  Great job on the SC..I expect we will get a more detailed preview after the MTA.  Let see if we get pics of the guys in suits.  I doubt it.  I'm convince she lets him go in the morning of FRC and it was raining outside..

I can certainly see that as a real possibility and it's consistent with how Andi has been the entire season not wanting to keep them any longer than necessary.  I can easily imagine that she didn't want to keep him through the LCD  but the producers thought otherwise.

Exactly!! Very consistent..

Back to top Go down

Post by chinadoll617 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:50 am

Deleted

Last edited by chinadoll617 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total

chinadoll617

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 am

^^^i don't see a door in the top photo. it looks more like kitchen cabinets or something like that when you watch the video.

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:16 am

gabriele wrote:^^^i don't see a door in the top photo. it looks more like kitchen cabinets or something like that when you watch the video.

Same.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 12 T12
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 am

The sky is blue. It's not raining here. Honestly, that was too easy. Would they really just give us the ending 2 weeks out? Has that happened before?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 12 Ba4bea4a-8609-4a19-91c3-81dc560cd366_zps24db061c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:21 am

grace8136 wrote:

The sky is blue. It's not raining here. Honestly, that was too easy. Would they really just give us the ending 2 weeks out? Has that happened before?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 12 Ba4bea4a-8609-4a19-91c3-81dc560cd366_zps24db061c

Is this him when he goes to pick out the ring maybe??

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 am

It was lightly raining when she was in the car. Looks like there's a portion where she's outside and it's not raining at that time.

Too bad Kasha isn't here, because she would find pictures of those individual rooms.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:44 am

We will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 am

I think the sc of Nick talking matches up with Hy..and Josh talking Matches up with her mom outside.I don't know how to do Sc.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:08 am

Excellent sleuthing!!!  :claphands 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:31 am

grace8136 wrote:

Yes. Jason's season was notoriously easy to solve. I think that the FRC ending was sleuthed out pretty far in advance. People were surprised how much we had to work with.

(Not saying that this season's ending will turn out the same as that season.)

There may have been more seasons that were easy, but Jason's came to mind.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle