SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:28 am

I watched the previews again.
Could someone bring over the sc of Andi at Josh's HTD? And the one from the preview Andi telling Josh that she spends more time worrying about what could go wrong than right?
To me it looks like Andi amd Josh have the same clothes on..
I really don't think that conversation happens at the LCD!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:37 am

Hotmomma wrote:I watched the previews again.
Could someone bring over the sc of Andi at Josh's HTD? And the one from the preview Andi telling Josh that she spends more time worrying about what could go wrong than right?
To me it looks like Andi amd Josh have the same clothes on..
I really don't think that conversation happens at the LCD!
It does look like what Andi wore at HTD  :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:42 am

Sorrry guys, working like a mad thing, wont be able to do much today!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:57 am

LCD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen18 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen19

HTD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen20 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen21

I think the greenery ii the background suggests DR. Andi's top is the same colour but I think the neckline and straps are different. Also Josh's t-shirt is navy at HTD and black at LCD.

Furthermore, I don't think the sofa is a match. You can see it briefly in the promo, but I couldn't catch it to SC.

ETA: SC of Josh's LCD sofa that Jupi posted.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 P311

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheatie Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:58 am

Steel2009 wrote:Thank you Jupi!!  Great job on the SC..I expect we will get a more detailed preview after the MTA.  Let see if we get pics of the guys in suits.  I doubt it.  I'm convince she lets him go in the morning of FRC and it was raining outside..

I agree, except I think she lets him go the day before and there's only josh on the final day. And I think the shot of Josh with the purple ribbon on is after MTP and possibly after the LCD and he's going to pick out the ring.
Wheatie
Wheatie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:06 am

Sarah_XV wrote:LCD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen18 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen19

HTD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen20 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 Screen21
I think the greenery ii the background suggests DR. Andi's top is the same colour but I think the neckline and straps are different. Also Josh's t-shirt is navy at HTD and black at LCD.
Furthermore, I don't think the sofa is a match. You can see it briefly in the promo, but I couldn't catch it to SC.
ETA: SC of Josh's LCD sofa that Jupi posted.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 P311

Does anyone think they photoshop the color of the LCD top? It seems to be a very odd color?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:46 am

She looks like she's wearing the same top, but Josh seems to be wearing a different shirt.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:16 pm

atem wrote:She looks like she's wearing the same top, but Josh seems to be wearing a different shirt.

Agreed!
Is that maybe a shadow on Andi's top?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:19 pm

I think they're just the same color. LCD top looks like it has satin straps and piping around the top. HTD top doesn't appear to have that piping.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Could MTP be at Balcones del Atlantico (Las Terrenas)?

See fishes on wall (not same colour but there may be more) and dark straw furniture (cushions similar but not an exact match:

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Review-g259440-d1802239-Reviews-Balcones_del_Atlantico-Las_Terrenas_Samana_Province_Dominican_Republic.html#LIGHTBOXVIEW

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 313
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 13 214

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Could be, sophie. Though the pillows aren't a match either, it does appear that using assorted colorful and varied designs of pillows seems to be a common theme.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

I love sleuthing.

Do we know that Andi is in a different resort from the guys?

The pic of Nick in the red checked shirt reminds me of the ones where the guys are going to pick out rings.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle