SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:42 pm

2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:YEP. That's the "Petit Ermitage". I love that hotel. Smiley
the rail colors don't match the ones at Petit, so it may not be the same one.

The flooring/deck looks the same

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks chloep, I saw your post later. I figured with white umbrella's, its not uncommon to change them every year.

Giving a plug to their website. Looks fantastic. My french is not that great, but I think it's Small Hermit?

Petit Ermitage

Ermitage is where the Hermit lives, not the Hermit himself Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Mr. Write and I have found the site of the fantasy suite rose ceremony. It's Casa Guayacan in Punta Cana.

This screencap is in the living room. The pictures, doors, shutters, and balcony rail all match. And we assumed set decorators added the chairs.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 The_ba23

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Casa_g15

This picture posted here by Sarah_XV made us supect that this was the rose ceremony. It was posted on Owly and facebook by Puntacana Resort & Club.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Puntac12

And this picture posted here by Momoftrips from Andi's makeup artist's instagram tied all the pieces together and explains why those chairs were added to the living room.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 10542911
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:05 pm

The pic Andi posted is definitely from PE. I've been there before.(Actually, quit a couple of times.) I would have answered you question about the location earlier, but only saw it after GA replied.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:05 pm

lavenderred wrote:Mr. Write and I have found the site of the fantasy suite rose ceremony. It's Casa Guayacan in Punta Cana.

Good job!  clapping!

Last edited by chloep on Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Just a note: the girl is VERY happy in those pictures. Whatever happened in the FSs agreed with her... and it does NOT look like she's having any hesitations about what's to come... JMO
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:
chloep wrote:YEP. That's the "Petit Ermitage". I love that hotel. Smiley

I know but in the two pics above the rails look more like  a banana color.  The rails at the Petit look silver.  The site mentions rooftop pool.  I didn't get the impression that the pool in the two pictures where on a rooftop (looking at the surrounding buildings).  jmo. ETA: I hate auto-correction on my tablet!!!! :pullouthair: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Wow lav Mr Write and MOT- team work! That place is gorgeous!!! That is some sleuthing work, ladies and gents! Awesome!

high five 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm

2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:

I know but in the two pics above the rails look more like  a banana color.  The rails at the Petit look silver.  The site mentions rooftop pool.  I didn't get the impression that the pool in the two pictures where on a rooftop (looking at the surrounding buildings).  jmo. ETA: I hate auto-correction on my tablet!!!! :pullouthair: 

The building itself is not very tall (or big). It's more of a chic boutique hotel. The surroundings is 100% dtown Hollywood.(between Sunset Blvd and Santa Monica Blvd)

my post from earlier:
chloep wrote:The pic Andi posted is definitely from PE. I've been there before.(Actually, quit a couple of times.) I would have answered you question about the location earlier, but only saw it after GA replied.

Here are some pics...

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Victoria+Beckham+Baby+Shower+Petit+Ermitage+6SJRrzJueAzl
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Petit-ermitage

________
same angle:
(Andi's pic)
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 BsXZ8GqCAAA63fD

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Outdoor-pool

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:38 pm

Great sleuthing of the FRC !  clapping! 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:55 pm

tigertiz wrote:Great sleuthing of the FRC !  clapping! 
Actually it's the location of tonight's RC.  bestbud!
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 pm

Lav and I want to share some of the other information we have sleuthed about DR - starting with Nick's FD.
We think it started with a helicopter ride arranged through a company called Helidosa and included a flight along the east coast of DR.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 NickFD02_zps6d4f53cb
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Helidosa_zpsfb877173

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 NickFD01_zps4fa16364
Headset for Helidosa
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Helidosaheadset_zps166e92b6

There are no scs for this yet, but we think the flight path took them over a heart shaped part of the reef off Bavaro Beach.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Heartshapedreef_zps9d0ae9c0

We think the FD suite was at Tortuga Bay Hotel at Punta Cana (the hotel already sleuthed by Kasha and others)

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Tortuga01_zpsaa2b31ff
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Tortugahotel_zps14270a2d

A couple of more confirmations of Tortuga
Bed linens from Tortuga
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Tortugalinens_zps2b7ae9ee
This mirror From Tortuga looks similar to part of the sc.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Mirrorattortuga_zps7fc3d1db

Some of the reasons we think this was Nick's date
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 NickFD08_zps6bd9313b
The chairs from Tortuga
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Tortug10_zps27ae6f87

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 NickFD07_zps477573b6

We think one of the headboards from the Tortuga was used as the screen for the PI above  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 8 Tortugabed_zpsd7141653

We think Chris' date ended up at Paradisus, and are working on a post for that now.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle