SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:25 am

There may be no difference if they were both in Elite suites

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:26 am

Do we know where Andi stayed?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:27 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:
jupi wrote:

Putting all 3 SCs together

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 P111

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 P210

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 P311

What do you guys think?

Here are the screen caps of the sofas for those who are asking.

Because I was confused:

Picture 1: LCD with Nick, evening portion I would presume

Picture 2: Unknown time, Andi's dress matches with the one we see when she's crying on the beach and riding in the car

Picture 3: LCD with Josh, Josh isn't in this screencap, but he's clearly shown in the video clip

I think colors are deceptive, but I clearly see a vertical pattern on the couch in picture 1 and picture 2.  I see a diagonal pattern in picture 3.  Because we see all the outfits Andi has on for the various dates (MTP, LCD day and evening portion, FRC), I assume that the white dress with the flower-like pattern is worn at an unannounced time, namely when she is letting her F2 go early.  Because the couches match Nick's couch to my eye, I assume that she lets Nick go early.  

The other two photos that were posted today of Nick and Josh sitting on "couches" are from the MTP dates based on what they are wearing, in my opinion.

And my apologies if everyone already got this before now, I'm still working on my first Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte of the day.   Embarressed!
bumping this post up since so many are confused. both the colors of the couch fabric and the pattern are different from the top two photos and the bottom one which is from josh's scenes. the middle photo, where andi is crying goes with the nick couch not the bottom josh couch.

eta:
Eviebloom wrote:Also the two photos of the yellowish sofa have the same weave in the fabric.  It has sort of a chain weave inside a stripe.  The browner sofa is just a ribbed stripe, without that chain thread.    So it surely seems the yellowish gold are the same sofa and the brownish one a different one.  It is not just the lighting.  Does anyone else see that?  Or has that already been noticed?

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:28 am

If you believe the crying picture of Andi is at Nick's place..(couch pattern)
One to me the one where she is kissing nick I don't see the glass table..

So Nick and Josh could be staying in the same type of room.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:43 am

Hotmomma wrote:If you believe  the crying picture of Andi is at Nick's place..(couch pattern)

Don't they usually stay in different hotel to avoid awkwardly running into each other?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:59 am

gabriele wrote:
kdubs_ca wrote:
Bronwyn wrote:

Here are the screen caps of the sofas for those who are asking.

Because I was confused:

Picture 1: LCD with Nick, evening portion I would presume

Picture 2: Unknown time, Andi's dress matches with the one we see when she's crying on the beach and riding in the car

Picture 3: LCD with Josh, Josh isn't in this screencap, but he's clearly shown in the video clip

I think colors are deceptive, but I clearly see a vertical pattern on the couch in picture 1 and picture 2.  I see a diagonal pattern in picture 3.  Because we see all the outfits Andi has on for the various dates (MTP, LCD day and evening portion, FRC), I assume that the white dress with the flower-like pattern is worn at an unannounced time, namely when she is letting her F2 go early.  Because the couches match Nick's couch to my eye, I assume that she lets Nick go early.  

The other two photos that were posted today of Nick and Josh sitting on "couches" are from the MTP dates based on what they are wearing, in my opinion.

And my apologies if everyone already got this before now, I'm still working on my first Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte of the day.   Embarressed!
bumping this post up since so many are confused. both the colors of the couch fabric and the pattern are different from the top two photos and the bottom one which is from josh's scenes. the middle photo, where andi is crying goes with the nick couch not the bottom josh couch.

eta:
Eviebloom wrote:Also the two photos of the yellowish sofa have the same weave in the fabric.  It has sort of a chain weave inside a stripe.  The browner sofa is just a ribbed stripe, without that chain thread.    So it surely seems the yellowish gold are the same sofa and the brownish one a different one.  It is not just the lighting.  Does anyone else see that?  Or has that already been noticed?
I really don't think that the SC of Andi (with blue top) and Josh is their LCD. Nothing about it looks anything like the Elite 1 Bedroom Suite. I do wonder if it's from another room that we didn't see during Josh's HTD. It's like TPTB don't want us to see Josh's LCD room.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:03 am

Hotmomma wrote:If you believe  the crying picture of Andi is at Nick's place..(couch pattern)

No, Josh's room is different. MOT posted photos above. the side table matches and the sofa is different.

Since the angle is different we see different items behind them in the kissing and the crying SC. It's possible that she's in another room with the same couch (not Josh's room). Because everyone seems to be staying there maybe she is crying to her mom or CH, but that seems like a long shot imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 am

rosesrREd wrote: Do we know where Andi stayed?

I think we're assuming she's staying at the FRC villa which is within the same resort. I guess that would make the driving part fake. not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:18 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Andi is at Casa de Campo when she is upset. Both guys are staying there. Not 100% on room types but should be pretty close.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 Ebep2v
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 24pfcwk

By the size and style of the balcony Josh seems to staying in a Elite 1 bedroom.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 11t331i
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 1238arp

Drawer matches:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 I1w4th
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 21absdd

Nick's is staying in one of the larger Elite Suites. If you look closely behind Andi, you can see the matching glass top table and that bookcase to the right.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 Ibhu36
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 2hi339d
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 W7di6w

https://casadecampo.com.do/hotel-rooms

Found it thanks!  

More pics of Josh's room his table is dark

http://www.oyster.com/dominican-republic/hotels/casa-de-campo/photos/elite-1-bedroom-suite/
bumping this post so hopefully everything will be on the same page in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:19 am

grace8136 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote: Do we know where Andi stayed?

I think we're assuming she's staying at the FRC villa which is within the same resort. I guess that would make the driving part fake. not sure.

The place is HUGE

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:23 am

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 33 P311

Where Andi is resting her arm is not part of the couch, IMO.  It is a throw pillow, it just doesn't match up properly with the back on the couch.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 am

Photos of Elite 1bedroom suite .........   Smiley thumbsup 

http://www.oyster.com/dominican-republic/hotels/casa-de-campo/photos/elite-bedroom-suite--v1885947-57/

I can't bring them over.....sad

Actually according to other pics I have found .. Josh may be in a 2 bedroom elite suite and Nick in a one bedroom

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle