SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 pm

GA ... never mind ... I found it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Can someone bring over the sc that is in the banner? Is that Andi in the same room? It appears she is sitting on the other side of a couch. Does she have the same dress on?

To my eye, it appears that Andi has on a cream dress on the couch in the banner. (Sorry, not my cap...can't bring it over) Below are caps from the preview last night. This is Andi's dress with Nick. The second is Andi in the other shot from the preview.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 46 E402afb75daa217aa1e8246fc7a97e4e

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 46 30c704cdc462845be314b07348b91e2d

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 46 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:11 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
But in Emily and Brooks case we saw CH go to them.  I don't ever remember anyone going to CH's room.
I have posted this once, maybe even twice, without response, and have asked what the alternative is if these are two different rooms, and it is not Nick's room that she is on the couch crying in the black and white dress.  I don't believe she would be in Chris' room unless that is one thing that has not happened before.   I don't believe that is Andi's room.  Does anyone believe that?

Do we actually know where Andi is staying during her stay in DR.  We usually manage to figure out from SCs where the lead is staying.  In prior shows the lead stayed in a private house or estate while the F2 were in hotels, whether the same or different.  CH has to stay somewhere, as do the handlers so it would make sense that if the show has been comped rooms they would all stay in the same place.  I can't see Andi going to CH's room to discuss with him her fears, but I could see her asking her handler to get CH and them going to a room within the hotel to discuss whatever is bothering her.
The bolded is certainly possible. As to the question about where Andi is staying, I believe I read somewhere here that she is in a private villa but still on the same property because it is a very large property. Don't recall where I saw that posted, however.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:30 pm

Sorry I missed you posting the chairs, Kasha. I totally missed the mesh/woven ones. You're right that it looks like what Nick has. It looks to me like the plants we're seeing are the potted ones and not the cut leaves.  

I don't remember over the seasons if a lead has gone to CH before but we know that Brooks did so it's not totally out of the question. Remember all the time we spent trying to figure out where he was going?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
2observe wrote:But that does not explain how the top of plant is shown over the top of the chair but is not even near the top of the chair in the other SC. imo

First of all, the chair is not in exactly the same location in both pictures; it's substantially more to the left and behind the table in Andi than it is in Nick. The stalk of the plant in Andi shows up to the right of the chair yet in Nick is shows up THROUGH the back of the chair (that green blob in the middle of the Nick chair). Also, the camera angle for Andi is more from the bottom looking up and in Nick it's from the top looking down. That makes locations and heights of objects behind the subjects (Nick and Andi) seem to shift up and down and left and right.

I see a shadow in Andi to the left of the chair back of something but the something casting the shadow is hidden by Andi's hand and the back of the chair. The shadow isn't square or rectangular as it would be if it was the chair back casting the shadow. It looks to me like the shadow could be cast by part of the plant structure - that leaf for example that we see to the left of Nick's forehead. Because the chair is moved and the camera angle is slightly different we can't see the plant but I think it's actually there only hidden and all we can see is its shadow.

Above Andi's head we can see a very out-of-focus dark green "something" something that I think is consistent with the upper part of the plant. We can't see the upper part of the plant in Nick only that it does extend upwards, above Nick's head.
In both of the SCs the top of the chair is clearly seen.  In one you see the plant leaves way over the top of the chair and in the other one you don't.  Also, the chairs are not that far away.  So I just don't see how moving the chair back a little in Nick's SC, where the plant extends way pass the top of the chair, to somehow show the plant to be somewhere under the top of the chair.  Just don't get it. scratch Eta: Eventho the plant extends over the chair in Nick's SC the chair is further back than the one in Andi's SC where the plant is shorter/smaller.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm

2observe wrote:In both of the SCs the top of the chair is clearly seen.  In one you see the plant leaves way over the top of the chair and in the other one you don't.

I have lost some of the image editing software that I used to have access to or I would superimpose one picture over the other to make it clearer to see, but the reason you don't see the leaf in the picture of Andi is that the chair has been moved to the left, which hides much of the leaf, and her hand hides the rest (that the chair doesn't hide). Note that the table is about even with Nick's right eyebrow but even with Andi's chin so the top of her head is much higher than the top of Nick's head - hiding the plant, except you can see what appears to be the pointed end of a leaf just above and to the left of her forehead.

You can see the stalk of the plant - a slash of very out of focus green - under Andi's chin and on my screen about 1/2" right of the corner of the table. In Nick's picture the chair is in front of the stalk of the plant but you can see an out of focus blob of green through the mesh backing in the chair - the same 1/2" to the right of the corner of the table.

So, IMHO and to my eye the best I can analyze it, the same plant is in the same place relative to the table in both pictures but Andi's face and hand is hiding much of what you can see in Nick's picture.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:44 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
2observe wrote:In both of the SCs the top of the chair is clearly seen.  In one you see the plant leaves way over the top of the chair and in the other one you don't.

I have lost some of the image editing software that I used to have access to or I would superimpose one picture over the other to make it clearer to see, but the reason you don't see the leaf in the picture of Andi is that the chair has been moved to the left, which hides much of the leaf, and her hand hides the rest (that the chair doesn't hide). Note that the table is about even with Nick's right eyebrow but even with Andi's chin so the top of her head is much higher than the top of Nick's head - hiding the plant, except you can see what appears to be the pointed end of a leaf just above and to the left of her forehead.

You can see the stalk of the plant - a slash of very out of focus green - under Andi's chin and on my screen about 1/2" right of the corner of the table. In Nick's picture the chair is in front of the stalk of the plant but you can see an out of focus blob of green through the mesh backing in the chair - the same 1/2" to the right of the corner of the table.

So, IMHO and to my eye the best I can analyze it, the same plant is in the same place relative to the table in both pictures but Andi's face and hand is hiding much of what you can see in Nick's picture.
I don't get it. It makes no sense to me so can we agree to disagree?  Smiley 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:00 pm

2observe wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

I don't get it.  It makes no sense to me so can we agree to disagree?  Smiley 

Even if the plant is the same. The chair and side wall look different. IMO, it's not Nick's room(in the Andi crying SC.)
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:10 pm

2observe wrote:I don't get it.  It makes no sense to me so can we agree to disagree?  Smiley 

Sure. I just apologize that I can't do the image manipulation to make this a lot clearer.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:58 pm

One SC from a tv .. At an angle
One SC from film
One shot during the day
One poop in the evening

Uuummm

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 pm

happygolucky wrote:GA! .... One request ... I've seen you posted one pic of the lobby of some hotel, when you were discussing the possibility of Andi receiving the letter in DR .... I don't know in which thread was I  ... So can you post it here? ... I have something to add.

ETA: I'm so confused with the threads right now ... maybe if you can post it in the one about PI.

I'm with you. All the couches look the same to me for both Josh and Nick so doesn't clear up anything at all.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:24 pm

You can see the makeup table lights behind andi in the promo it's in LA at the Mta.

Josh's couch is different we have scs here showing that

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle