SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Just a thought here.

Maybe Andi when to Josh's room for her LCD But Andi invited Nick to her room for their LCD.
Than Andi went to the F2 room to break up.and that is why we can't March everything up?

Or CH's suite.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:40 pm

thirteen wrote:Something that I noticed in the last preview is that Josh's chairs are black (with the door also being black) and also he doesn't have orange pillows he only have greens, and beige.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 Aj110

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 Na110
One thing for sure is that you can clearly see how high the plant is behind the dining room chair. There also appear to be more plants in the latest SC than the crying one. And, I can figure the kitchenette on the floor plans.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Just a thought here.

Maybe Andi when to Josh's room for her LCD But Andi invited Nick to her room for their LCD.
Than Andi went to the F2 room to break up.and that is why we can't March everything up?

I thought it was said Andi was staying at the Punta Minitas villa on the Casa de Campo property. In that case, it looks nothing like the hotel room she in in with Nick for the LCD.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 86669110  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:19 pm

It looks like in that SC above that Andi is pulling away from Nick, look at her BL.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:28 pm

bilolo wrote:It looks like in that SC above that Andi is pulling away from Nick, look at her BL.

:yes:  She has her knees up, really guarded. He has to really stretch to reach her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:31 pm

richmondrose wrote: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 52 N5ph0j[/

Honestly, I think the floor plan matches Nicks room but not the one where Andi is crying. To me they are clearly two different rooms.
ITA. It could be that Chris H has a suite with a kitchenette.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:
bilolo wrote:It looks like in that SC above that Andi is pulling away from Nick, look at her BL.

:yes:  She has her knees up, really guarded. He has to really stretch to reach her face.
They both look really guarded , imo.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:14 pm

2observe wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

I agree in the video it appears she is much more separated from nick than Josh. Her body language is much closer to Josh than Nick. I think she was slowly pulling away....maybe Nick noticed.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
2observe wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

I agree in the video it appears she is much more separated from nick than Josh.  Her body language is much closer to Josh than Nick.  I think she was slowly pulling away....maybe Nick noticed.

In the preview where he gives her the gift, she pulls him in for a kiss. I don't think we can determine anything from that one SC.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:36 pm

It's not from only the SC ..but from the film clip as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I thought I saw an orange pillow between Andi and Nick as she was opening his gift. Agree she pulls him in for a kiss, and feel that of course she would in that circumstance. But I still think there was a distance between them created by the pillow(s).
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:30 pm

2observe wrote:MOT, where is the kitchenette that is shown in Andi's crying SC?
MOT seems to be saying it is the bookcase rather than a kitchenette. i think she may be right from looking at the hotel photo of it. that is one hefty bookcase.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 59 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle