SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 pm

grace8136 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Bachfan, was about to ask the same plus do we know where Andi, Nick and Josh stayed for the LCD

I don't think so. Kasha said she's working on those.

Great to hear, I'm no good at this!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Do you think she has turned away from him in the couch picture? It's his place….would he leave then? If he did, she'd walk him out, correct?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 pm

I think I got it. this is the exact golf cart as pictured with Andi and it is in Casa de Campo, La Romano which is also the resort that has a golf course.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:41 pm

SO, I think Andi is walking away wearing the same clothes in the crying pic from Casa De Campo but which of the F2's are staying there?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:46 pm

I looked on their website and on trip advisor, and saw no couch like the crying one.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Andi is at Casa de Campo when she is upset. Both guys are staying there. Not 100% on room types but should be pretty close.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 Ebep2v
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 24pfcwk

By the size and style of the balcony Josh seems to staying in a Elite 1 bedroom.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 11t331i
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 1238arp

Drawer matches:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 I1w4th
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 21absdd

Nick's is staying in one of the larger Elite Suites. If you look closely behind Andi, you can see the matching glass top table and that bookcase to the right.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 Ibhu36
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 2hi339d
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 W7di6w

https://casadecampo.com.do/hotel-rooms

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:49 pm

lexforlife wrote:SO, I think Andi is walking away wearing the same clothes in the crying pic from Casa De Campo but which of the F2's are staying there?

You are right. Both guys are there.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:51 pm

Casa de Campo? Isn't that where you said the FRC is located?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 pm

You are all so good!!!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm

Do we have a SC of the couches at Josh's HTD? I'm curious about something and I want to see if I'm correct.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 pm

So they are all staying at the same resort giggling there is no way of figuring out where she came out from, for all we know she might be coming out of her own villa to go break up with the F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:Casa de Campo? Isn't that where you said the FRC is located?

Yes. This is the hotel and FRC is at a private villa.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 59 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle