SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 pm

Another question….is there a slo motion video of the most recent preview, with Nick in the red shirt?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by julychild Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

nutty1 wrote:Another question….is there a slo motion video of the most recent preview, with Nick in the red shirt?

You can watch the first one here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v19PMnMygVg&list=UUBJHeXfPOhztXdFSsAh1fyw&index=3

I don't know if she (he?) will be posting the new promo. If she does she'll add a slo mo part at the end.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks!!! I couldn't find it on Jokers.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Adyntf

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and side of the chair shadow

I have been staring at these pictures until I have headache.
The one chair that seems lighter doesn't seem to have a darker border around it (don't know if thats a good way to describe it). The other one does. Do you see what I mean?

Yes, IA and the shape size of the plant is not the same IMO. Like Kasha said up thread, the chairs look totally different to me as well. Even if it was the lighting, the design of the back's of the chairs don't match up.

I have no idea what all that means though. laugh out loud

She's with Nick, all happy and smiling. Then she's somewhere else, crying, which looks to be the same room. I believe Kasha pointed out several pages ago, or in another thread, this is a very large complex, or all the rooms are similar in nature with furniture. This makes sense. So technically they could all be in different area's of the complex/resort, but have the same or similar furnishings.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:44 pm

I watched the slo motion one….that makes it easy to see. I wish there was one for the new preview. That "center" part on the darker chair (with Nick in picture)….when you actually watch the video, I don't know if the "center" is the actual chair, or a glare. I wish someone would watch and give me their opinion.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:46 pm

In addition, in the Nick photo you can see light going through the mesh areas of the chair. You can not see any light go through the chair in Andi's photo. You would see something if it were mesh regardless of lighting--especially since this photo is already lighter. 
It could be the same room still, but different chairs. I posted photos of several styled chairs a few pages back.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 pm

2observe wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 Adyntf
I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and top of the chair
But imo, the plant looks much smaller than the one in Nick's SC. ETA: and much shorter
Another thing that I noticed is that the wall behind Andi and Nick is different. One looks like there's large dark object besides the plant in Nick's SC, but in Andi's SC there appears to be some sort of plague on the wall. Does anyone else see what I'm referring too???
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 pm

I watched the leaf in slow motion (what has my life come to???). There is a point where the leaf angles in and starts coming to a point. In the slow motion one (with Andi), the area that is angled seems quite a bit smaller than the one with Nick.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:I watched the leaf in slow motion (what has my life come to???). There is a point where the leaf angles in and starts coming to a point. In the slow motion one (with Andi), the area that is angled seems quite a bit smaller than the one with Nick.
Thank you.  :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:59 pm

Yet I am not convinced the center of the chair with Nick is light shining through, it almost looks like a glare when you watch the video.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:Yet I am not convinced the center of the chair with Nick is light shining through, it almost looks like a glare when you watch the video.
The side wall is different too. See my post above.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:Yet I am not convinced the center of the chair with Nick is light shining through, it almost looks like a glare when you watch the video.

There's an indentation in Andi's chair that I don't see in Nick's. It's in the middle above and below the glass table. Maybe it just shows up better in that light.

In the preview after FDs they gave away the sofa match, but not with shots from the same angle. We saw different parts of the room behind them. This time within the same promo they are giving us happy Nick and sad Andi at (close to) the same angle. Why would they do that? I just don't get that which is why I have a tiny bit of doubt with this.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 43 ScreenShot2014-07-24at75803PM_zpsb1038905

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle