SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

On the Andi pic, the plant to her right is more hidden behind the chair
And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Adyntf

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and side of the chair shadow

I have been staring at these pictures until I have headache.
The one chair that seems lighter doesn't seem to have a darker border around it (don't know if thats a good way to describe it). The other one does. Do you see what I mean?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:02 pm

Jeepers wrote:The plant difference.....  The plant visible in the Nic pic to his right is lower because it is behind the chair .. But... There is another plant directly behind/over his head ..

And the leaf seen is from the plant higher up .. Different lighting .. Different time of day .. Different angle of pics.. SAME room

thumbsup

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Bh0oir
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 42 Adyntf
I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and top of the chair
But imo, the plant looks much smaller than the one in Nick's SC. ETA: and much shorter
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:07 pm

In the SC of Nick, the plant behind the chair is much higher than the chair. The plant in the Andi SC is much shorter than the chair and is also a smaller plant. jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:10 pm

^^^ that's because Nick is slumped down and Andi is sitting straiter. Coupled with a different camera angle.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:11 pm

2observe wrote:

thumbsup

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and top of the chair
But imo, the plant looks much smaller than the one in Nick's SC. ETA: and much shorter

If you look at the angles, one is from a lower perspective because nick is sinking into the couch, low camera angle looking up. The camera angle is higher up looking down where andi is crying. I'm thinking that might explain why there's more plant showing up in Nick's sc.

Looks like the same exact room to me. The plants are really the only thing I'm trying to figure out. But again I think it might be chalked up to the camera angle, IMO. Also, I wouldn't put it past tptb to have moved the plant.
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

thumbsup

I wish I could circle it .. But you can even see a shadow of the bent leaf .. Behind Andi's hand and side of the chair shadow

The one chair that seems lighter doesn't seem to have a darker border around it (don't know if thats a good way to describe it). The other one does. Do you see what I mean?
Yes, I see what you mean because they are different styled chairs, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Why does it look like a dark edge around the chair where Nick is? It cannot be lighting, because it is all around the edge.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

Mirzam wrote:^^^ that's because Nick is slumped down and Andi is sitting straiter. Coupled with a different camera angle.
That wouldn't change when the height of the plant behind the chair. If he was sitting up, you would still see the plant over the chair.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:23 pm

^^^ I can see the plant (a leaf) above the chair.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yes, I see what you mean because they are different styled chairs, IMO.

The chairs have me stumped, too. If you watch the videos, the first one and the one released today, you can see that the chair behind Nick (today's video) has that dark wood border and the wicker center in tightly woven at the top, but loose with holes in the center. It is this wicker part I can't see clearly in the chair behind Andi, and I have watched dreamer's slo mo video several times.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Can you tell me where I can find the first video? Thanks! I know it is here, but I have a pounding headache and no patience to look.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:28 pm

^^^you can't always see details if the camera is not close enough. there was a shot awhile back of the sofas and you couldn't see the stripes in the weave until you clicked to enlarge the photo. then, it was quite clear. i think the same is happening with the weave in the chair. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 59 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle