SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:02 am

nutty1 wrote:Yet I am not convinced the center of the chair with Nick is light shining through, it almost looks like a glare when you watch the video.

I think the light is shining through that chair. You can see what looks like a green plant on the other side, like a mesh back.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 am

If you watch the slow motion video, something white shows up in right upper corner (Andi's). There is something in other picture with Nick in right upper corner but is different shape than Andi's.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:12 am

nutty1 wrote:If you watch the slow motion video, something white shows up in right upper corner (Andi's).  There is something in other picture with Nick in right upper corner but is different shape than Andi's.
 :yes: yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:15 am

So where do you think she was? CH's room? Her room?

I would add Josh's but we know his is slightly different than this one.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:31 am

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Yet I am not convinced the center of the chair with Nick is light shining through, it almost looks like a glare when you watch the video.

There's an indentation in Andi's chair that I don't see in Nick's. It's in the middle above and below the glass table. Maybe it just shows up better in that light.

In the preview after FDs they gave away the sofa match, but not with shots from the same angle. We saw different parts of the room behind them. This time within the same promo they are giving us happy Nick and sad Andi at (close to) the same angle. Why would they do that? I just don't get that which is why I have a tiny bit of doubt with this.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 ScreenShot2014-07-24at75803PM_zpsb1038905
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 Bh0oir

The finish on the chairs are different as well. Once seems black, the other light brown. The lighting couldn't make that much of a difference in the colors.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:42 am

rosesrREd wrote:The finish on the chairs are different as well.  Once seems black, the other light brown.  The lighting couldn't make that much of a difference in the colors.

I'm seeing several significant differences between these two SC that cause me to largely discount color differences:

The first one is that there are shadows in Andi's SC that don't exist in Nick's, which mean the lighting is different, and that will affect the color of objects.

The second one is color balance itself; there's a lot of glare and a somewhat yellow / orange cast to Nick's flesh tones but more natural flesh tones in Andi's (albeit slightly washed out) which means the camera is more correctly adjusted for the color temperature of the lighting in Andi's image than it is in Nick's.

The biggest one is that Andi's SC is a picture and Nick's is a picture of a TV screen (taken somewhat off-axis) showing a picture. Anytime you take a picture of a TV screen strange things happen and especially if the TV is an LCD flat screen certain colors go darker than others. Things get very "contrasty" where light tones go almost washed out and dark tones get darker, and a TV screen has it's own settings for brightness, contrast, color, tint, and sharpness that will greatly affect any attempts at color matching.

Almost everything about Nick's image shows slightly different colors that Andi's and I believe that's more than enough to explain chair color differences.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:13 am

Yes. As Lucas explained it, is all about the level of certain RGB colors ... that's the reason for "not matching" and the fact that it is a photo of a TV screen.
About the chairs ... on the pic with Nick the chair's backrest is facing the viewer (170°) - I hope I'm explaining it  - while in the pic with Andi the chair is more vertically positioned (like 100°) - maybe that's why, if that is indeed the mesh chair and not some screen reflection, you get to see it through behind Nick. As for the plant ... I don't know what to say, with TPTB everything is possible, even change of the plant, although is more likely just the position of the camera and the subject to make an illusion. It is the same room.
That still doesn't say anything to me, IMHO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:43 am

happygolucky wrote:I don't know what to say, with TPTB everything is possible, even change of the plant

Not sure my memory is totally accurate here but I seem to recall that the plant in the background is actually leaves in a vase - not an actual potted (and thus live) plant, and in at least one image of someone's room I can recall what looks to me like a philodendron leaf. Now I have about 4 philodendrons on my property and those leaves don't last very long once cut; they turn yellow and wilt in a matter of hours. So maybe housekeeping renews the cuttings in the vase when they make up a room (so everything always looks fresh) and the simple explanation is that the plant arrangement was changed in whole or in part as normal maintenance of the room and its decor, not anything to do with TPTB and attempts to deceive us.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 am

Not a sleuther by any means, but isn't the one tried and true sleuthing tool is that screen caps don't lie? Looks like the same room to me.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:44 am

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 10

This is another shot of what could be Nick's suite. Look at the coffee table. It looks the same as what we see of the chair behind Nick.  

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 Bh0oir

I think the chair's solid wood and not mesh.  I can't say for sure the one behind Andi isn't the same but it's a lot more washed out and the plant seems way too high above the chair. It's possible it's Nick's suite but also possible it's CH's.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 ScreenShot2014-07-24at75803PM_zpsb1038905

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:51 am

albean99 wrote: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 44 10

This is another shot of what could be Nick's suite. Look at the coffee table. It looks the same as what we see of the chair behind Nick. 

Ah - THAT was the image I remember and it does look like the plants we see are cut leaves (in this case some species of philodendron) in a glass vase. Unless those leaves are artificial, they would have to be changed on a regular (perhaps daily or at least an "as needed") basis or they would wilt and look pretty terrible.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 am

Didn't someone post pics that showed different potted green plants??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 59 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle