SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:53 am

Found it…..

Kashathediva wrote:These plants are literally in almost every elite suite photo I have looked at. 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-bedroom-suite--v1885941-57-sq-200

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:08 pm

happygolucky wrote:Yes. As Lucas explained it, is all about the level of certain RGB colors ... that's the reason for "not matching" and the fact that it is a photo of a TV screen.
About the chairs ... on the pic with Nick the chair's backrest is facing the viewer (170°) - I hope I'm explaining it  - while in the pic with Andi the chair is more vertically positioned (like 100°) - maybe that's why, if that is indeed the mesh chair and not some screen reflection, you get to see it through behind Nick. As for the plant ... I don't know what to say, with TPTB everything is possible, even change of the plant, although is more likely just the position of the camera and the subject to make an illusion. It is the same room.
That still doesn't say anything to me, IMHO.
But that does not explain how the top of plant is shown over the top of the chair but is not even near the top of the chair in the other SC. imo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:28 pm

albean99 wrote: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 10

This is another shot of what could be Nick's suite. Look at the coffee table. It looks the same as what we see of the chair behind Nick.  

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Bh0oir

I think the chair's solid wood and not mesh.  I can't say for sure the one behind Andi isn't the same but it's a lot more washed out and the plant seems way too high above the chair. It's possible it's Nick's suite but also possible it's CH's.  

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 ScreenShot2014-07-24at75803PM_zpsb1038905

I posted this last night. 
This is the typical dining chair that goes with the table:  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Casa-de-Campo-Elite-Suite
As can be seen the chair has meshing/wicker weave whatever you want to call it. This is the chair in Nick's picture. You can clearly see the green of the plant showing through the mesh.

This is a photo of another typical chair in the elite suite: 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885902-57-sq-200
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885904-57-sq-200
It could be the chair in the Andi photo. IDK. 

There are also chairs that match the staining and wood in the coffee table photo that Bean posted. I can not find them at this time. 

So--it could be the same suite with the chairs moved around! Or it could be a different suite. 

As far as the plants--they have so many of this type of plant, both potted and vased, in the complex it would be difficult to prove. 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-bedroom-suite--v1885941-57-sq-200

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:34 pm

I think that potted plant in the white vase may be in the corner near the table next to the hutch. Because to me, in the one picture the leaves are much higher than the Nick picture. Which makes sense if it's in a potted plant such as the white pot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:38 pm

2observe wrote:But that does not explain how the top of plant is shown over the top of the chair but is not even near the top of the chair in the other SC. imo

First of all, the chair is not in exactly the same location in both pictures; it's substantially more to the left and behind the table in Andi than it is in Nick. The stalk of the plant in Andi shows up to the right of the chair yet in Nick is shows up THROUGH the back of the chair (that green blob in the middle of the Nick chair). Also, the camera angle for Andi is more from the bottom looking up and in Nick it's from the top looking down. That makes locations and heights of objects behind the subjects (Nick and Andi) seem to shift up and down and left and right.

I see a shadow in Andi to the left of the chair back of something but the something casting the shadow is hidden by Andi's hand and the back of the chair. The shadow isn't square or rectangular as it would be if it was the chair back casting the shadow. It looks to me like the shadow could be cast by part of the plant structure - that leaf for example that we see to the left of Nick's forehead. Because the chair is moved and the camera angle is slightly different we can't see the plant but I think it's actually there only hidden and all we can see is its shadow.

Above Andi's head we can see a very out-of-focus dark green "something" something that I think is consistent with the upper part of the plant. We can't see the upper part of the plant in Nick only that it does extend upwards, above Nick's head.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Can someone bring over the sc that is in the banner? Is that Andi in the same room? It appears she is sitting on the other side of a couch. Does she have the same dress on?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:46 pm

The chairs look similiar to me, but not exactly the same. Remember, we had Emily crying with CH before she let Arie go. If Andi wants to change anything she would need the godfather CH's permission on camera, so MF can tell him through his earpiece that it is okay.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The chairs look similiar to me, but not exactly the same.  Remember, we had Emily crying with CH before she let Arie go.  If Andi wants to change anything she would need the godfather CH's permission on camera, so MF can tell him through his earpiece that it is okay.
But in Emily and Brooks case we saw CH go to them. I don't ever remember anyone going to CH's room.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
albean99 wrote: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 10

This is another shot of what could be Nick's suite. Look at the coffee table. It looks the same as what we see of the chair behind Nick.  

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Bh0oir

I think the chair's solid wood and not mesh.  I can't say for sure the one behind Andi isn't the same but it's a lot more washed out and the plant seems way too high above the chair. It's possible it's Nick's suite but also possible it's CH's.  

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 ScreenShot2014-07-24at75803PM_zpsb1038905

I posted this last night. 
This is the typical dining chair that goes with the table:  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Casa-de-Campo-Elite-Suite
As can be seen the chair has meshing/wicker weave whatever you want to call it. This is the chair in Nick's picture. You can clearly see the green of the plant showing through the mesh.

This is a photo of another typical chair in the elite suite: 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885902-57-sq-200
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Elite-balcony-room-156--v1885904-57-sq-200
It could be the chair in the Andi photo. IDK. 

There are also chairs that match the staining and wood in the coffee table photo that Bean posted. I can not find them at this time. 

So--it could be the same suite with the chairs moved around! Or it could be a different suite. 

As far as the plants--they have so many of this type of plant, both potted and vased, in the complex it would be difficult to prove. 

If you look at the pic with the table and chairs the chair on the end looks much lighter than the chairs on the sides.  I'm assuming they are all the same stained color but the sun shining in washes the chair on the end out and makes it look lighter.  Am I making ANY sense?

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:57 pm

pander3575 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:The chairs look similiar to me, but not exactly the same.  Remember, we had Emily crying with CH before she let Arie go.  If Andi wants to change anything she would need the godfather CH's permission on camera, so MF can tell him through his earpiece that it is okay.
But in Emily and Brooks case we saw CH go to them.  I don't ever remember anyone going to CH's room.
I have posted this once, maybe even twice, without response, and have asked what the alternative is if these are two different rooms, and it is not Nick's room that she is on the couch crying in the black and white dress. I don't believe she would be in Chris' room unless that is one thing that has not happened before. I don't believe that is Andi's room. Does anyone believe that?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:58 pm

GA! .... One request ... I've seen you posted one pic of the lobby of some hotel, when you were discussing the possibility of Andi receiving the letter in DR .... I don't know in which thread was I  ... So can you post it here? ... I have something to add.

ETA: I'm so confused with the threads right now ... maybe if you can post it in the one about PI.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Piper61 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:
But in Emily and Brooks case we saw CH go to them.  I don't ever remember anyone going to CH's room.
I have posted this once, maybe even twice, without response, and have asked what the alternative is if these are two different rooms, and it is not Nick's room that she is on the couch crying in the black and white dress.  I don't believe she would be in Chris' room unless that is one thing that has not happened before.   I don't believe that is Andi's room.  Does anyone believe that?

Do we actually know where Andi is staying during her stay in DR. We usually manage to figure out from SCs where the lead is staying. In prior shows the lead stayed in a private house or estate while the F2 were in hotels, whether the same or different. CH has to stay somewhere, as do the handlers so it would make sense that if the show has been comped rooms they would all stay in the same place. I can't see Andi going to CH's room to discuss with him her fears, but I could see her asking her handler to get CH and them going to a room within the hotel to discuss whatever is bothering her.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 59 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle