SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:16 am

Made some SCs
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 Bc553c
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 F3b806
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 1d4ed6

I think the crying scene couch matches more Josh's couch in color BUT i see a glimpse of an orange thing on the left that matches Nick's not Josh's which is brown (nothing orange there), so i think it's Nick.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:18 am

The cushion color looks the same in all 3 screen caps (tan/goldish). The whitish part in Andi's could match the one with Nick. But the one with Nick looks to be outdoors or on a patio or something. Andi's looks to be inside.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 am

Here is a good picture from page 11 of this thread…..but which picture is Nick's LCD? And would she let him go on the LCD or the morning of? And if the morning of, would it matter if the couches matched, because the LCD isn't where he stays, correct?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 P210

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 am

Just want to clarify....shouldn't we expect that the F2 stay in different hotels than their FD locations?

And shouldn't we be trying to sleuth the location of the hotel where Andi is seen in last night's preview walking in a parking lot?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:50 am

I would love someone to make s/c of Andi walking in that black/white dress! I would but dont know how!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:56 am

bilolo wrote:Made some SCs
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 Bc553c
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 F3b806
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 24 1d4ed6

I think the crying scene couch matches more Josh's couch in color BUT i see a glimpse of an orange thing on the left that matches Nick's not Josh's which is brown (nothing orange there), so i think it's Nick.
I think the one of Nick and Andi kissing is after he meets the parents and they are saying goodbye and not of his couch in his room. There is another picture in here that shows them kissing on his couch.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:12 am

Hotmomma wrote:I would love someone to make s/c of Andi walking in that black/white dress! I would but dont know how!

Is the new preview posted anywhere yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am

pander3575 wrote:

I think the one of Nick and Andi kissing is after he meets the parents and they are saying goodbye and not of his couch in his room.  There is another picture in here that shows them kissing on his couch.

Do you think it is the evening or day portion of their LCD, Pander?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:22 am

Josh chair he is sitting their, is brown, whiteish or beige squares, he has a tan pillow sitting behind his back.

the one she is crying on is more golden or yellowish which is more closely match to that of the one she is kissing Nick on. JMO.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:24 am

The crying picture does match the picture of her kissing Nick….but where is it? Is that the night portion of the LCD? Wouldn't nick maybe have long pants on?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:47 am

I am now changing my tune……the kissing picture is the MTP portion of the date…..so it probably isn't at Nick's place. That changes everything. It's not definitive it is letting Nick go.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:05 pm

Fwiw, nick has the long sleeved navy shirt on when asking hy's permission to marry andi. That's in the preview clip on hulu that someone posted.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 59 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle