SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:07 pm

It looks like his sleeves are rolled up in kissing picture, probably same shirt.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Bronwyn Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:12 pm

jupi wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:But Josh also the same couch in his room..

^^What is that red thing in the lower corner (second shot)..pillow?

Putting all 3 SCs together

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P111

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P210

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P311

What do you guys think?

Here are the screen caps of the sofas for those who are asking.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Is top picture LCD? SHe is wearing 2 different things in 2 bottom photos? When are each of those??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am now changing my tune……the kissing picture is the MTP portion of the date…..so it probably isn't at Nick's place. That changes everything. It's not definitive it is letting Nick go.

?? Nick has a different shirt on than at MTP.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:27 pm

she looks like she's crying in the bottom 2 pictures
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I am now changing my tune……the kissing picture is the MTP portion of the date…..so it probably isn't at Nick's place. That changes everything. It's not definitive it is letting Nick go.

?? Nick has a different shirt on than at MTP.

Yes! Navy Blue..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:29 pm

SueSt wrote:she looks like she's crying in the bottom 2 pictures

In the first pic-yes! In second no, this is where she tells Josh, 'I spent more time thinking what could go wrong etc...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:Is top picture LCD? SHe is wearing 2 different things in 2 bottom photos? When are each of those??

Yes! The first pic is LCD. The second pic is probably when she lets him go (maybe next morning)..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:32 pm

The couch on Josh's LCD is on the "brown side" the one with Nick and on the "yellow" side. She is crying on the "yellow " couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:36 pm

Judging from the screencaps of the couches I definetly think she lets Nick go...

Go Team Jodi  :cutesmile!: 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:11 pm

The couch where she is crying matches the couch of Nicks LCD. I agree that it looks like she probably lets him go the morning of the FRC.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
jupi wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:But Josh also the same couch in his room..

^^What is that red thing in the lower corner (second shot)..pillow?

Putting all 3 SCs together

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P111

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P210

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 25 P311

What do you guys think?

Here are the screen caps of the sofas for those who are asking.

Because I was confused:

Picture 1: LCD with Nick, evening portion I would presume

Picture 2: Unknown time, Andi's dress matches with the one we see when she's crying on the beach and riding in the car

Picture 3: LCD with Josh, Josh isn't in this screencap, but he's clearly shown in the video clip

I think colors are deceptive, but I clearly see a vertical pattern on the couch in picture 1 and picture 2.  I see a diagonal pattern in picture 3.  Because we see all the outfits Andi has on for the various dates (MTP, LCD day and evening portion, FRC), I assume that the white dress with the flower-like pattern is worn at an unannounced time, namely when she is letting her F2 go early.  Because the couches match Nick's couch to my eye, I assume that she lets Nick go early.  

The other two photos that were posted today of Nick and Josh sitting on "couches" are from the MTP dates based on what they are wearing, in my opinion.

And my apologies if everyone already got this before now, I'm still working on my first Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte of the day.   Embarressed!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 59 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 42 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle