SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:50 pm

Just my opinion .. But that tree make out session was less than passionate .. With her hands hanging from his pockets instead of around him .. Unusual body language IMO towards an F1

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by docnash14 Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Jeepers wrote:Just my opinion .. But that tree make out session was less than passionate .. With her hands hanging from his pockets instead of around him .. Unusual body language IMO towards an F1

And in like manner couldn't help but notice that in the previews of Andi's LCD with Nick when they are on the couch her left hand is resting on her own head.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:01 pm

... and when she's kissing him at MTP... her hand in in his crotch!
Again, different strokes....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

SueSt wrote:... and when she's kissing him at MTP... her hand in in his crotch!

She may have been checking out the goods.

Back to top Go down

Post by laurentx Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

SueSt wrote:Sorry, but I totally disagree with the comments about backing off the kisses with Nick.  Their tree makeout session after Nick said ILY was like the HOTEST thing I think I've ever seen on this show.  I mean.... it was off the hooks... To me it looks like Andi's much less interested in Josh.... but different strokes, I guess...
ETA: Normally, I wouldn't respond, since we are all entitled to our opinions, but this isn't Josh's thread; it's the screencap thread... so I guess I thought my rebuttal was more appropriate here.   No offense meant.

I actually thought their tree makeout session the night he snuck out to see Andi was hotter..
laurentx
laurentx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:13 pm

It looked to me as tho he was holding her hand and they were rested by his upper thigh...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:50 pm

Jeepers wrote:

It looked to me as tho he was holding her hand and they were rested by his upper thigh...

Nick totes is holding her hand and is resting on his upper thigh...she is not grabbing for anything IMO

I wonder what ms. Andi would consider is the hottest make out scene, considering, she ONLY apologized to her folks about the pool one with Joshy.  hmmmm  something tells me she knows it got steamier and wasn't sure what would be left on the cutting room floor, so apologize in advance.  giggling

Last edited by Di_ATL on Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections)

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Are all these screencaps from the finale preview discussing posted somewhere? I only see a few.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:41 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Just my opinion .. But that tree make out session was less than passionate .. With her hands hanging from his pockets instead of around him .. Unusual body language IMO towards an F1

And in like manner couldn't help but notice that in the previews of Andi's LCD with Nick when they are on the couch her left hand is resting on her own head.

Doc, I noticed her hand position in the LCD too. So I agree it wasn't as intimate as the tree. Sorry, but what I saw on the FD was her rubbing his leg over and over while he read the book. To me that is an intimate reassuring gesture. And the hands in the pocket were pulling Nick towards her.

I may seem team Nick, but I have worked hard this season to be pretty objective after not being all that objective with JPG or Des. I saw passion with both Nick and Josh this week. The preview doesn't give me enough to state that she is pulling back in LCD. But I can recognize what it looks like, I saw it with Brad and Chantal and also Ashley and Ben. Even as a pro-Nikki person last season, I agreed that JPG didn't pull back as much on the LCD with Clare as I would have liked him to have. With only limited screen caps I am not willing to say that she is pulling back with Nick on LCD, but I will surely keep myself open to it.

I have no fairytale wish for her to pick either Josh or Nick, honestly I like both guys too much for them to be stuck with her. But whoever she picks I will hope for their happiness and I won't think that she chose either one out of no where.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:45 pm

Cecilia wrote:Are all these screencaps from the finale preview discussing posted somewhere? I only see a few.

Yes I would love to see them all too!

Could some one make them and maybe put in the non discussion thread?

THANKS.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:50 pm

That's a great idea. Post some s/caps in the s/cap thread and discuss them. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:20 pm

I got loads, will post soon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 59 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle