SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by bilolo Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:37 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
2observe wrote:
They both look really guarded , imo.

I agree in the video it appears she is much more separated from nick than Josh.  Her body language is much closer to Josh than Nick.  I think she was slowly pulling away....maybe Nick noticed.

In the preview where he gives her the gift, she pulls him in for a kiss.  I don't think we can determine anything from that one SC.
You know i like both Nick and Josh but if you watch the preview, you can clearly see the difference between the two pairs imo. It's obvious  :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by rosesrREd Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Piper61 wrote:I thought I saw an orange pillow between Andi and Nick as she was opening his gift.  Agree she pulls him in for a kiss, and feel that of course she would in that circumstance.  But I still think there was a distance between them created by the pillow(s).  

Maybe, but the preview described their LCD as "passion that couldn't be denied." So, I don't think what we see in the video, is all that really happened.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:00 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I thought I saw an orange pillow between Andi and Nick as she was opening his gift.  Agree she pulls him in for a kiss, and feel that of course she would in that circumstance.  But I still think there was a distance between them created by the pillow(s).  

Maybe, but the preview described their LCD as "passion that couldn't be denied."  So, I don't think what we see in the video, is all that really happened.

IA, and that's only one of several times we hear "the passion that is undeniable"

What is the consensous? The crying room is Nick's room? Or the crying room is CH's room, or Andi's room or?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:21 pm

I doubt it's Chris Harrison's. I would think he'd go to the lead's room, not the lead going to Chris Harrison's.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 pm

I am convinced it is Nick's room.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:22 pm

And it's not Andi's room if she kept the same one from the FSD.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm glad someone else saw that because that's what I think I saw too.

Ashley did things like that on her season, often using a blanket or shawl to cover her legs and / or a pillow between herself and her "date". Unless the "date" was JP because she draped herself all over JP. The pillow creates a physical distance that often (usually?) indicates an emotional distance; it's a sort of a built-in excuse to not be physically close to someone.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:05 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

I'm glad someone else saw that because that's what I think I saw too.

Ashley did things like that on her season, often using a blanket or shawl to cover her legs and / or a pillow between herself and her "date". Unless the "date" was JP because she draped herself all over JP. The pillow creates a physical distance that often (usually?) indicates an emotional distance; it's a sort of a built-in excuse to not be physically close to someone.

I remember the pillow between them quite well from Sean's season. Lindsey was on the receiving end of it especially, as was AshLee. I'll never forget the pillow wedged between them on Lindsey's MTP while Sean's arm couldn't have been tighter around Cat and you couldn't fit a piece of paper between them.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 53 87b72b10  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 53 86669110  Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 53 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Mirzam wrote:I am convinced it is Nick's room.

I agree, but I wonder why she's there now. If he's going to basically ask her if he's the F1 on their LCD, why does she need to be there on another day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Cuz maybe he didn't talk to her on the LCD

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:

I agree, but I wonder why she's there now. If he's going to basically ask her if he's the F1 on their LCD, why does she need to be there on another day?
And it could just be that she decided she wanted to let Nick go prior to the FRC.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:48 pm

pander3575 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

And it could just be that she decided she wanted to let Nick go prior to the FRC.

:yes: 
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle