SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I thought I saw an orange pillow between Andi and Nick as she was opening his gift.  Agree she pulls him in for a kiss, and feel that of course she would in that circumstance.  But I still think there was a distance between them created by the pillow(s).  

I'm glad someone else saw that because that's what I think I saw too.

Ashley did things like that on her season, often using a blanket or shawl to cover her legs and / or a pillow between herself and her "date". Unless the "date" was JP because she draped herself all over JP. The pillow creates a physical distance that often (usually?) indicates an emotional distance; it's a sort of a built-in excuse to not be physically close to someone.

I remember the pillow between them quite well from Sean's season. Lindsey was on the receiving end of it especially, as was AshLee. I'll never forget the pillow wedged between them on Lindsey's MTP while Sean's arm couldn't have been tighter around Cat and you couldn't fit a piece of paper between them.

In fairness, we heard that about Chris and Des too. Happens every season. I think it's just hard to avoid all the pillows 24/7.

@pander... he said he would not get engaged unless he had that conversation with her. I don't see her leaving the LCD without him having the answer he needed for the next time he would see her. I really don't see it not being his room and I've never understood why they gave us the ending 2 weeks ago, so I'm just trying to think of an alternative.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Jeepers wrote:Cuz maybe he didn't talk to her on the LCD

I agree with this. No way andi can answer the question during the LCD, "am I your final 1?" IMHO, I believe Josh is final 1 and I am sure they spoke during their FS in PRIVATE. We will never know but she did say she could not wait to be with Josh "in total privacy."

By letting Nick go before the final rose ceremony, she is able to focus on Josh the next day or later that day. A lot of bachelorettes do this because they are a crying mess. Ali comes to mind. In doing this, it also shows how much andi does care for Nick. She wants to prevent him from proposing again. Remember, he already did it once in his life.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm

^^^ I always question what TPTB so clearly lays out for us to believe. This is exactly how they told us the story would end and not just today, but last week and 2 weeks ago. Don't you find that at all suspicious?  no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 pm

pander3575 wrote:She is really letting Nick get close to her with her knees drawn up like that.
Yep and she's holding her knees up with her hand, so he can't get close, body-to-body with her ~ it's called a c**k block=when you want to keep your distance to a guy, but be nice & suble about it. jmo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:24 pm

GRACE .. Nick didn't say he had to have that conversation with Andi .. But that he needed some type of indication from her that he was THE one.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
pander3575 wrote:She is really letting Nick get close to her with her knees drawn up like that.
Yep and she's holding her knees up with her hand, so he can't get close, body-to-body with her ~ it's called a c**k block=when you want to keep your distance to a guy, but be nice & suble about it. jmo

Yup! I noticed that!!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:27 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^^ I always question what TPTB so clearly lays out for us to believe. This is exactly how they told us the story would end and not just today, but last week and 2 weeks ago. Don't you find that at all suspicious?  no idea

No, word is they want a great ending this time! No messing around and definitely no Juan Pablo saying "I like you a lot," and lets go.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:51 am

soccermom333 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:^^^ I always question what TPTB so clearly lays out for us to believe. This is exactly how they told us the story would end and not just today, but last week and 2 weeks ago. Don't you find that at all suspicious?  no idea

No, word is they want a great ending this time!  No messing around and definitely no Juan Pablo saying "I like you a lot," and lets go.   Hugesmile 

Maybe. They did leave out a ring shopping pic for Josh, so that's a bit unusual. He's a shirt short. Nick's got the red and white check that's potentially for ring shopping. Not sure why they would use the purple shirt for Josh since it was his FD video shirt.  scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:55 am

grace8136 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

No, word is they want a great ending this time!  No messing around and definitely no Juan Pablo saying "I like you a lot," and lets go.   Hugesmile 

Maybe. They did leave out a ring shopping pic for Josh, so that's a bit unusual. He's a shirt short. Nick's got the red and white check that's potentially for ring shopping. Not sure why they would use the purple shirt for Josh since it was his FD video shirt.  scratch 
Maybe the red and white shirt is him going out thinking about everything. The one of Josh looks like he's thinking. They haven't shown us much of anything really.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am

since when do they have a going out thinking shirt or even re-use a shirt if they did have a going out thinking time? let's at least try to be objective.  laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:11 am

grace8136 wrote:since when do they have a going out thinking shirt or even re-use a shirt if they did have a going out thinking time? let's at least try to be objective.  laugh out loud
Well actually Nick did wear that shirt in Brussels so he's reusing a shirt. I'm just saying that sometimes they show them out walking and thinking about proposing so Nick could have been doing that or he could be ring shopping. One that comes to mind is Jef did a scene like that where he walked along the beach.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:

I have to agree with TPTB wanting/needing a happy ending. If Nick hadn't done what he did on that plane, I believe we would have seen a different edit. The ending would have been the same but they wouldn't have shown Andi's and Josh's strong connection this early. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 59 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle