SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 am

https://casadecampo.com.do/hotel-rooms#

I don't know why I can't get the picture I want over here but it's driving me nuts.   If you go to the link above and look on your right side halfway down. Click on the photo gallery and go to the 8th image.  That room looks like it could be the room that Josh is in or at least similar.

If someone can bring it over.  When I try it only shows up as an x.

Last edited by cindebugg on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 am

poor quality from the epi preview but here is the murray's couch. not the same pattern as the couch andi & josh are on in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95557PM

andi's light turquoise top from HTD sitting on murray couch. different straps from top in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95812PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:41 am

gabriele wrote:poor quality from the epi preview but here is the murray's couch. not the same pattern as the couch andi & josh are on in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95557PM

andi's light turquoise top from HTD sitting on murray couch. different straps from top in DR:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 ScreenShot2014-07-22at95812PM

I don't think this is the Murray Couch that was inside the house. This was outdoor love seat that Momma Murray and Andi were sitting on. The house is not that small so my guess is there are a few couches in that house . Family room, and there could be a formal living room that we didn't get to see. JMO From what I can see the clothes they are both wearing are exactly the same that they wore on the HTD. Josh's Black polo and Andy powder blue .  :yes: 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:54 am

^^^i think the question was whether or not it was the couch that andi & josh were on shown in the FRC previews. andi & josh's outfits were similar in both scenes so it was confusing. the upholstery on the couch is similar as well so all of that was causing confusion. i don't think it matters what part of their house the couch was in unless there were more couches shown onscreen with similar fabric.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am

I'm sorry but I can't bring the photo over but I am a little disturbed that this rocking horse matches the one Josh is riding in the bloopers to a T. Has this already been discussed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:45 am

2boys3girls wrote:I am a little disturbed that this rocking horse matches the one Josh is riding in the bloopers to a T. Has this already been discussed.

I believe I've read somewhere (likely here) that the rocking horse belongs to Elan Gale and he takes it on locations wherever they film the show. So it would be natural that the rocking horse would have been in DR while they were filming, and that Josh could have been filmed riding it as we saw in the bloopers.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:05 am

Lucas15 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I am a little disturbed that this rocking horse matches the one Josh is riding in the bloopers to a T. Has this already been discussed.

I believe I've read somewhere (likely here) that the rocking horse belongs to Elan Gale and he takes it on locations wherever they film the show. So it would be natural that the rocking horse would have been in DR while they were filming, and that Josh could have been filmed riding it as we saw in the bloopers.

That's in Palm Springs. We were speculating that it was a safe house visit. Elan posted a pic of a dinner table set for 3. hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:10 am

Sarah_XV wrote:LCD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Screen18 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Screen19

HTD:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Screen20 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 Screen21

I think the greenery ii the background suggests DR. Andi's top is the same colour but I think the neckline and straps are different. Also Josh's t-shirt is navy at HTD and black at LCD.

Furthermore, I don't think the sofa is a match. You can see it briefly in the promo, but I couldn't catch it to SC.

ETA: SC of Josh's LCD sofa that Jupi posted.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 P311

bumping the discussion on her top. there's a trim piece along the edge of one of her shirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:27 am

grace8136 wrote:That's in Palm Springs. We were speculating that it was a safe house visit. Elan posted a pic of a dinner table set for 3. hmmm.

hmmm is right; even more interesting if in Palm Springs. I believe in the past Palm Springs has been used as a safe house location and there's someone from production at safe house visits (to go get groceries, etc, that the couple might need so that neither gets seen in public).

If the speculation that this is a safe house visit is accurate this would not be the first time something like this has leaked "out of context". I remember a picture of Catherine in a red onesie leaked on social media and people noted that it is a Lowe family tradition at Christmas to spend the day in onesies as a family. It turned out (long after the finale) that Catherine had actually spent that Christmas in Dallas with Sean and the Lowe family and that was indeed when the picture was taken.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:18 am

Just to put it to rest that they're not the same outfits:

HTD Top (This was the clearest HTD screencap I could make, without Andi's hair in the way)
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 P410

Preview Top
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 P311

So yeah, as a few people have pointed out, the one in the preview has piping (I think that's the term for it?) but the HTD top doesn't

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:23 am

The straps look to be different, also. 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 P410
The first pic the strap is a speg. strap. 
In the second pic, the strap appears flat and may have an adjuster slide in it? The strap appears double (front laying over the back)
ETA: Back slider:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 000276-450x253
Front slider:
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 34 000202-450x253

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 am

I love coming to this thread!! Amazing work everyone!  clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 59 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle