SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:18 pm

grace8136 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:So the hotel where Andi is walking out of where she was crying with the long white dress w/ black flowers (i think), has that location been sluethed?

I'm looking for it. Here's the SC. Maybe that's the name of the hotel is on the golf cart?

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 9b164cd2-e2d8-4301-ada6-f055c9a4898c_zps22cc0f2e
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 68b9a544-866d-4f6a-98b1-89956029aabe_zps9da42e39

Found on Casa Del Campo properties: 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-XYiUVHDuQLh7yJdJqMNSZCKFLRueMDWS6957Ru2JLkJxOcIi

And here is a match to the parking lot grounds: 
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Cdc

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Looks like Mom and Dad Dorfman stayed at a villa on the grounds of CDC(Casa Del Campo). The name of this villa unfortunately was not labeled and there are many villas on these grounds.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Cdc1
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 000427-450x253

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like Mom and Dad Dorfman stayed at a villa on the grounds of CDC(Casa Del Campo). The name of this villa unfortunately was not labeled and there are many villas on these grounds.
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 Cdc1
 Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 000427-450x253

I thought Sophie had them at Balcones del Atlantico

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:52 pm

I don't have any info on anything Sophie may have found. I do know the golf cart and outside match up to CDC. Those grounds are pretty extensive. So I would not be surprised if they all stayed at different units and villas. That is where I am searching now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 pm

The non-spoiled side are having an interesting discussion regarding rain and the dates of LCD and MTP for both guys. Some great sleuthing. Worth a look...
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2329p108-no-spoilers-the-bachelorette-10-screen-caps-analysis-discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks like Mom and Dad Dorfman stayed at a villa on the grounds of CDC(Casa Del Campo). The name of this villa unfortunately was not labeled and there are many villas on these grounds.

That looks like a good match to me.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:34 pm

I just got caught up on four pages of this thread, WOW, just WOW!!! You ladies/guys are fantastic! I love sleuthing screen caps but I haven't had much time, but I sure love seeing all your work!

clapping! clapping! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 pm

Does anyone know where Josh is when he is wearing the lavender polo? I know it isn't MTP or LCD as he had on dark shirts for both of those. I think day time date he wore a tank type shirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Wow MOT and everyone else! You are all so great! Mind = blown laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:56 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Does anyone know where Josh is when he is wearing the lavender polo? I know it isn't MTP or LCD as he had on dark shirts for both of those. I think day time date he wore a tank type shirt.

MOT posted a page or two back, he is in his suite at Casa de Campo. The lavender shirt, he is wearing it in his video message to Andi, so it is most likely the morning after the FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 pm

I asked this before, but it got lost in the shuffle.

If Andi is sitting with Nick on the couch, I wonder why she is turned away from him…..just seems odd to me. It's almost like she is by herself.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 2hi339d

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 pm

nutty1 wrote:I asked this before, but it got lost in the shuffle.

If Andi is sitting with Nick on the couch, I wonder why she is turned away from him…..just seems odd to me. It's almost like she is by herself.

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 29 2hi339d

Is that red in the corner a pillow? If she is crying and alone it could be before she goes to let him go.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 59 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle