SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree with you, I really do and think this way often--but
I don't think they are...
a) I am as firmly resolved as the others that came out and said they felt their sources were rock solid (even though it could still happen duh ),
but more so
b) tptb need it to be right. I have heard so many unspoiled viewers come out to say that if Des takes Brooks back fill in the blank with some not nice words and opinions regarding Des because I am not going to. Not going to open that can. rotfl 
This would explain moving the MTN up a week. This would explain the pretty much controlled set of the ATFR. This might explain any groveling we see re--Brooks tomorrow night. This would explain the dumpster fire wordage and the trainwreck that MF loves. Nice tight package delivered.

Well I believe the people posting the information and their sources BUT their sources could all be duped in the first place. The source is possibly 1 and not multiple anyway.

My first clue would be that 3 sources `confirmed`that Des and Brooks are `still happy and together using exactly the same words. Huge red flag and I probably missed the discussion on here but damn ! How can that be just ignored.
:skeptic: 

On the eve of the Finale and folks are still determined to read the spoilers and ignore the real life after-the-show signs make any fake-out that MF has laid for sleuths and spoiled folks genius.

All the :detective  is completely ignored. Tomorrow should be amazing !

I fear the boards will be :atomic:  tomorrow I truly do.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:45 pm

:yes: I just have to agree....

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

a) I am as firmly resolved as the others that came out and said they felt their sources were rock solid (even though it could still happen duh ),
but more so
b) tptb need it to be right. I have heard so many unspoiled viewers come out to say that if Des takes Brooks back fill in the blank with some not nice words and opinions regarding Des because I am not going to. Not going to open that can. rotfl 
This would explain moving the MTN up a week. This would explain the pretty much controlled set of the ATFR. This might explain any groveling we see re--Brooks tomorrow night. This would explain the dumpster fire wordage and the trainwreck that MF loves. Nice tight package delivered.

Well I believe the people posting the information and their sources BUT their sources could all be duped in the first place. The source is possibly 1 and not multiple anyway.

My first clue would be that 3 sources `confirmed`that Des and Brooks are `still happy and together using exactly the same words.  Huge red flag and  I probably missed the discussion on here but damn ! How can that be just ignored.

On the eve of the Finale and folks are still determined to read the spoilers and ignore the real life after-the-show signs make any fake-out that MF has laid for sleuths and spoiled folks genius.

All the :detective  is completely ignored.  Tomorrow should be amazing !

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the new spoilers, but this has been all over twitter for a couple of days. Were the new spoilers worded like this?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:48 pm

I am afraid that some people only stick to the spoilers whatever happens during the show or after. Blindsided. A monkey could be spoiled F1 that some would find a way to explain it and maintain that the sources say so... I am sorry folks, but I believe it's very reasonable to keep asking questions despite "the sources". Not God words anyway ???  :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

Everyone has their own people they go to for information-
They are not one in the same.
I am very confident in knowing where my information came from or i would not post it ever- nor would the others I'm sure.

This spoiler has been out all season . All sources are doing now is confirming their status -
that they are still together and happy.
Extremely unlikely these independent sources would ALL be wrong - including the mags and RS.
To my knowledge their hasn't been one source that is saying Chris or Drew are F1.

The reason being is because they aren't - it's Brooks. Not trying to dash anyone's hopes -
just trying to keep it real.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:51 pm

sde1041 wrote:I am afraid that some people only stick to the spoilers whatever happens during the show or after. Blindsided. A monkey could be spoiled F1 that some would find a way to explain it and maintain that the sources say so... I am sorry folks, but I believe it's very reasonable to keep asking questions despite "the sources". Not God words anyway ???  :hidingchair

I think a lot of people are still sleuthing/asking questions. We can't take our Nancy Drew caps off until the end. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:57 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Is this not a discussion thread? The F1 Spoilers Discussion thread?

Why do we have to classify people as fangirly, haters, realists, sleuthers in these discussions?  Why not just skip over something that you might not agree with and don't feel like discussing if it's going to lead to labeling or on a downward spiral?

We don't share the same opinions all of the time, and we don't view things the same way.  Offering up a different point of view, and standing firm with it is discussing/expressing.  I try to be polite, and if it doesn't come across as polite then I regret that.  But at times it feels like there is a type of bullying that goes on.

In this thread, is discussing the spoilers for F1 and voicing excitement over that not allowed or acceptable discussion?  Is snarking, bashing, and being negative or whatever someone wants to call it the only acceptable forms of expression here?

And you're picking a fight because.....?

I find it easier to state or analyze my point of view without worrying what others think about me.
I'm not picking a fight...that's your misconception.  Am I not allowed to make observations, ask questions?  

:WAVEY: Pretty sure by the rules of this board you are!  bestbud! 
I appreciate you're telling me, yet I am not certain what rule I broke. I will move on from it.

Piper, nononono. I meant you were allowed to speak your opinion by the rules of the board. I am so sorry I did not communicate my thoughts well. I was supporting your statement~bestbud! 
Talk about a misconception, I sure had one! giggling  Thank you for taking the time to set that straight. bestbud! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:02 pm

treschicas wrote:Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

While we do not have ANY sleuthing evidence at this time that indicates Brooks = F1, the certainty of those posters and admins that I trust tell me that I can be confident that he IS. I am sorry that is not good enough for some people, it is for me. I have not asked what info was given to the many sources who posted the spoilers, they could not tell me even if I did. No one would ever give them info should they out their source. If they are wrong in the long run and were misled, they are the kind of folks that will stand up and say so. In the end, I remain confident they will not have to do so. That's all I've got folks.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:04 pm

Piper61 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Piper61 wrote:Is this not a discussion thread? The F1 Spoilers Discussion thread?

Why do we have to classify people as fangirly, haters, realists, sleuthers in these discussions?  Why not just skip over something that you might not agree with and don't feel like discussing if it's going to lead to labeling or on a downward spiral?

We don't share the same opinions all of the time, and we don't view things the same way.  Offering up a different point of view, and standing firm with it is discussing/expressing.  I try to be polite, and if it doesn't come across as polite then I regret that.  But at times it feels like there is a type of bullying that goes on.

In this thread, is discussing the spoilers for F1 and voicing excitement over that not allowed or acceptable discussion?  Is snarking, bashing, and being negative or whatever someone wants to call it the only acceptable forms of expression here?

And you're picking a fight because.....?

I find it easier to state or analyze my point of view without worrying what others think about me.
I'm not picking a fight...that's your misconception.  Am I not allowed to make observations, ask questions?  

:WAVEY: Pretty sure by the rules of this board you are!  bestbud! 
I appreciate you're telling me, yet I am not certain what rule I broke. I will move on from it.

Piper, nononono. I meant you were allowed to speak your opinion by the rules of the board. I am so sorry I did not communicate my thoughts well. I was supporting your statement~bestbud! 
Talk about a misconception, I sure had one! giggling  Thank you for taking the time to set that straight. bestbud! 

bestbud! No prob! I felt badly because I did not communicate well my intent. I was thinking most of what you posted that day. Hugesmile 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Goldie2 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

Everyone has their own people they go to for information-
They are not one in the same.
I am very confident in knowing where my information came from or i would not post it ever- nor would the others I'm sure.

This spoiler has been out all season . All sources are doing now is confirming their status -
that they are still together and happy.
Extremely unlikely these independent sources would ALL be wrong - including the mags and RS.
To my knowledge their hasn't been one source that is saying Chris or Drew are F1.

The reason being is because they aren't - it's Brooks. Not trying to dash anyone's hopes -
just trying to keep it real.

When was the last time the F1 spoiler was wrong.. Brad part 2. The problem was a lot of people saw the connection between Brad and Emily then. I dont remember when RS changed it from Chantel to Emily but it was before the last episode aired. The Chantal fans were pissed and Emily's fans were thrilled. We also had Brad admit on camera to Emily that he was in love with her.

In this case we have only see Des talk about her love for Brooks. I know she likes Chris but she's not in love with him. I think it's Brooks or no one. I hope those that doubt the spoilers are right are not overly pissed off that they were wrong.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:10 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

but more so

My first clue would be that 3 sources `confirmed`that Des and Brooks are `still happy and together using exactly the same words.  Huge red flag and  I probably missed the discussion on here but damn ! How can that be just ignored.

All the :detective  is completely ignored.  Tomorrow should be amazing !

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the new spoilers, but this has been all over twitter for a couple of days. Were the new spoilers worded like this?

I believe the words used were Still together and Happy. Very specific.  One confirmation even came via Text with those words. :yes: .  These confirmations all came on friday and all within hours of each other. hmmm

ETA : none of the confirmations came via the original spoiler folk - RS Love_ME San and Sophie though Latergator did spoiler Brooks F1 - later.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm

sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....
The thing with Ali and Roberto, Roberto lived near Ali so it was easier for them to get together. Wasn't one in San Diego and the other in San Francisco??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife