SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:44 pm

treschicas wrote:Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

No one gives up their sources.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Cecilia wrote:
grace8136 wrote:CH said that conversation between Brooks and Des took 2 hours. What could he possibly say a few days later after explaining it to her for 2 hours?

I think he was exaggerating - 2 minutes to 2 hours.  An expression.

Maybe that convo took 2 hours squared. giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yes .. These days there has been a proposal every season since Brad1 days.....  But .. there were significant changes in the contract made for all participants .. With verbage that circumvents any and all situations .. And the consequences spelled out as well .. to the original contract .. Basically they will do what they are told to do .. Period .. It prevents occurrences such as Brad1s out ome from happening again. There is no special
F3 contract .. They know exactly what they are getting into
Jeepers-
I just received word from a very trusted "friend"that said they don't think there is a specific F3 clause.

This information conflicts directly with my original information on this years back.
Since my friend now is so credible I wanted to correct my earlier statements on this.

While I'm not convinced entirely there is NO F3 clause, I can't say with certainty that there IS one either:Hugesmile: 

I have absolutely NO doubt .. As I have been saying......:bigsmile:

TPTB have done a good job hiding things this season but ^^^this and the 5 other sources that I trust that have such confidence in Brooks = F1 is more than enough for me to believe. I just look forward to seeing how it happens. From me to you Jeepers, thank you for sharing your info.Hugesmile 

I'm thinking that 5 sources cannot be wrong, so it IS Brooks. What I do question is Des' way of thinking. I wish the girl would stop choosing, or taking back, emotionally unavailable men, or wishy washy ANYBODY. The same would go whether Chris, Drew or Zak dumped her.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

Cecilia wrote:
treschicas wrote:Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

No one gives up their sources.

I know but I wish they would clue us in and say they what kind of evidence they have. I mean last season with Jef....spoilers said, it's JEf and because blah blah blah...they said Jef was hanging out in Curacao way after the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:06 pm

I think my only confusion about the spoiled F1 is this - If you look at the viewing public, it's a tiny percentage that understand that there are frankenbites and voiceovers that are highly edited, like those of us here on the board do. All the much larger majority understands is what they heard last Monday, which included Brooks saying he wasn't as into Des as he should be and hadn't been in awhile, that he wanted to leave, and that he wished she was in love with one of the other guys. We can explain that away all we want by saying this or that was spliced or diced, but the rest of the viewing public? How does all of that translate into a happy ending tomorrow night for them?

This is what I cannot wait to see and hear because as hard as I've tried, I can't come up with that answer. That alone will get me to watch tomorrow night because to be honest, the previews of more crying and carrying on sure isn't really inviting.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:08 pm

Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:31 pm

treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree. Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source. I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil. They are probably one in the same.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:35 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
treschicas wrote:Ariela....the 5 sources could be wrong if they are all from the same source, or if some are made up. or if the each source has a single source telling them the wrong thing.

I agree.  Those 5 people who have confirmed their source has told them so, could be the same source.  I doubt there are different sources for these people who spoil.  They are probably one in the same.

I think there are more people than you realize who spoil!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 pm

I agree with you, I really do and think this way often--but
I don't think they are...
a) I am as firmly resolved as the others that came out and said they felt their sources were rock solid (even though it could still happen duh ),
but more so
b) tptb need it to be right. I have heard so many unspoiled viewers come out to say that if Des takes Brooks back fill in the blank with some not nice words and opinions regarding Des because I am not going to. Not going to open that can. rotfl 
This would explain moving the MTN up a week. This would explain the pretty much controlled set of the ATFR. This might explain any groveling we see re--Brooks tomorrow night. This would explain the dumpster fire wordage and the trainwreck that MF loves. Nice tight package delivered.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:40 pm

are you saying that Love , San , Sophie or the others her just made up a source? I understand not believing without proof but saying that they just made it up is silly. last min changes aside (never happened this late in a season anyway) There has been nothing definitive out there disproving the spoiler. 1 highly edited conversation doesn't mean a lot. We saw Brooks going back to his hotel, thats it.

As for the photo of Chris? he was next to a stuco house, big freaking deal. there are tons of them all over. Just because one of the safe houses happens to be stucco doesn't make that house in the picture the safe house.

This reminds me of the Arie fans coming up with every excuse that the spoiler was wrong then as well. I hope we dont have a repeat of the board meltdown.. affraid :hidingchair 

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 21 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Could be, but the magazines are saying that she's engaged, so she must be engaged to somebody.
The way she spoke about "the others" leads me to believe that she's hung up on Brooks, and she'll take him back no matter what.
I also have a feeling that she'll lead Chris and Drew on a little more, so they think they really have a chance.
I cannot see how this can be a clean come back for Brooks, and the fact that he didn't have any time alone (FS) with her. To me it sounds like madness, but no idea

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Ariela wrote:

Could be, but the magazines are saying that she's engaged, so she must be engaged to somebody.
The way she spoke about "the others" leads me to believe that she's hung up on Brooks, and she'll take him back no matter what.
I also have a feeling that she'll lead Chris and Drew on a little more, so they think they really have a chance.
I cannot see how this can be a clean come back for Brooks, and the fact that he didn't have any time alone (FS) with her. To me it sounds like madness, but no idea

It is madness. I forgot about the no alone time. Should we even believe it's real and not producer manufactured? She wouldn't want to carry on a farce of a relationship with Drew or Chris because they are in love with her. If they had no ending, Brooks is was. No airport sightings of any of the 3 guys. Brooks goes on a cruise. Des seems unhappy on MTA. Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife