SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....

As I recall, there was also a photo found of him in Bora Bora looking blissfully happy. I don't know if it was date stamped, but this combined with him getting his insurance license in California were two keys pieces of evidence that he was F1.
Exactly!!! The bolded is obviously missing with Brooks being F1. We have NO key evidents that Brooks is F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:53 pm

2observe wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Remember Roberto it was like he dropped off the face of the earth. If it had not been for a poster who worked for State Farm who saw that he had applied for an insurance license in CA it would have been the same as Brooks.  And believe me Ali was everywhere. .....

As I recall, there was also a photo found of him in Bora Bora looking blissfully happy. I don't know if it was date stamped, but this combined with him getting his insurance license in California were two keys pieces of evidence that he was F1.
Exactly!!! The bolded is obviously missing with Brooks being F1.  We have NO key evidents that Brooks is F1.

yeah there's nothing. We had clues with Jef also. Nothing with Brooks. I dont even think he is coming back as there are no clips of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:10 pm

treschicas wrote:
2observe wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

Exactly!!! The bolded is obviously missing with Brooks being F1.  We have NO key evidents that Brooks is F1.

yeah there's nothing. We had clues with Jef also. Nothing with Brooks. I dont even think he is coming back as there are no clips of that.

I think people have gotten so accustomed to the spoilers being correct, that they no longer need the evidence. The simple fact is all the spoiled F1's, have always had corresponding proof to back up the spoilers. There is not a single shred of evidence that Brooks is the F1, not one. Perhaps, TPTB did a better job of covering their tracks this time around. However, it is hard to believe that can control every single person involved and prevent unintentional evidence from being posted.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
treschicas wrote:
2observe wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

I think people have gotten so accustomed to the spoilers being correct, that they no longer need the evidence.  The simple fact is all the spoiled F1's, have always had corresponding proof to back up the spoilers.  There is not a single shred of evidence that Brooks is the F1, not one.  Perhaps, TPTB did a better job of covering their tracks this time around. However, it is hard to believe that can control every single person involved and prevent unintentional evidence from being posted.

ITA. but i'm one that I always try to get evidence for the spoiler and usually it matches up....but RS has been wrong before. Not sure about San or Love_Me...what is their track record? Last season before i read the spoilers I thought Emily was gonna pick Arie, when I read the spoilers and then looked at the evidence it all added up to Jef...but this season there is not much to add up to Brooks being F1...esp less biased evidence post FRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:40 pm

I think I need to step away from this board until tomorrow.  My personal opinion is it would be best if Des choose no one in the end at this point.  But I don't really see that happening. I like all of the F3 and have no real favorite this year.

As for who she did pick, I think its Brooks or no one.  However, I agree there has been no real post season evidence like normal. However, I don't see that evidence for anyone else either.  

Then I go to Chris' thread and there are some good "arguments" for him being both F1 or the next bachelor.  

My gut tells me its not Drew as F1.  Nothing against him but I see him as being the least likely (which will probably mean he is F1).

So basically color me confused at this point.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:43 pm

I agree, Tiggerlgh, about staying away from here...but I plan to stay away until the week before the new season starts. It's just not a smart place to reside!!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

CH said that conversation between Brooks and Des took 2 hours. What could he possibly say a few days later after explaining it to her for 2 hours?

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:57 pm

Call me extremist, Fangirlie, Sophmoric...any descriptor you wish. I can take it. Just read my posts and shake your head and scroll on, or not. Been here, happens every season. NEXT.

ETA - Jeeps this post is SO not directed at you.

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:CH said that conversation between Brooks and Des took 2 hours. What could he possibly say a few days later after explaining it to her for 2 hours?

I think he was exaggerating - 2 minutes to 2 hours. An expression.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:

Yes .. These days there has been a proposal every season since Brad1 days.....  But .. there were significant changes in the contract made for all participants .. With verbage that circumvents any and all situations .. And the consequences spelled out as well .. to the original contract .. Basically they will do what they are told to do .. Period .. It prevents occurrences such as Brad1s out ome from happening again. There is no special
F3 contract .. They know exactly what they are getting into
Jeepers-
I just received word from a very trusted "friend"that said they don't think there is a specific F3 clause.

This information conflicts directly with my original information on this years back.
Since my friend now is so credible I wanted to correct my earlier statements on this.

While I'm not convinced entirely there is NO F3 clause, I can't say with certainty that there IS one either:Hugesmile: 

I have absolutely NO doubt .. As I have been saying......:bigsmile:

TPTB have done a good job hiding things this season but ^^^this and the 5 other sources that I trust that have such confidence in Brooks = F1 is more than enough for me to believe. I just look forward to seeing how it happens. From me to you Jeepers, thank you for sharing your info.Hugesmile 

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Imelda...what are these sources saying that proves Brooks is F1...have they seen pictures or is it just someone's word? I'm just curious cuz all these spoilers say Brooks is F1 but there is no evidence or proof of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think I need to step away from this board until tomorrow.  My personal opinion is it would be best if Des choose no one in the end at this point.  But I don't really see that happening.  I like all of the F3 and have no real favorite this year.

As for who she did pick, I think its Brooks or no one.  However, I agree there has been no real post season evidence like normal. However, I don't see that evidence for anyone else either.  

Then I go to Chris' thread and there are some good "arguments" for him being both F1 or the next bachelor.  

My gut tells me its not Drew as F1.  Nothing against him but I see him as being the least likely (which will probably mean he is F1).

So basically color me confused at this point.

Your post made me think about Jason and Molly's podcast. Someone posted a link in the Drew thread but I didn't want to give up thirty minutes to listen. Today I decided to check it out. There was a lot of background stuff about their time on the show and they had a woman from Wetpaint discussing with them. They did talk about the finale, but what struck me was when Molly recalled what happened after Jason asked her to be with him at that infamous ATFR show. She said that it wasn't as though they were immediately back together. After the show she said that they were staying in a house or hotel or whatever, but that it was very awkward. Then she said that they didn't move in together immediately. They both said that this is a mistake that couples make. Molly stayed in Minneapolis and she and Jason saw each other every other weekend. She would go to Seattle or he would go to Minneapolis. They just wanted to date for a period of time. Then Jason said it was after ten months of this that they finally moved in together.

I respect the way they handled it after that shocking turnaround at the ATFR show. They got out of the public eye and stayed under the radar. They took their time to see if it could work. This is what I could see Des and Brooks doing. If they decided to just date and see each other every other weekend while still living in their separate places, that would really make sense. What I cannot see is Brooks coming back and immediately proposing. I think that Jason and Molly took it slow and took their time. That's why I think it worked out for them in the end.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 36 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife