SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 pm

latergator wrote:
nutty1 wrote:A male contestant who actually thought with his correct head??? :shocked!: 

...not that his little head may not have had some say so in it Praying

That's why some might be confused. They've haven't seen that in a long time. sneakyl Unidentified mindset . giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Goldie2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Yes- the final men ARE forced to sign a contract because after Brad W. chose no one they no longer leave the fairy tale ending
up to chance.
TPTB know that the viewers and fans have invested 11 weeks
into this TV show and they will go to GREAT lengths to guarantee the big romantic ending.
Having them sign contracts guarantees there WILL be a proposal at the end.

As unromantic as it sounds - TPTB don't care if the couple lasts past the ATFR or not.
In fact, the break ups often give them publicity for the next season.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:32 pm

What if the men refuse to sign? Are they going to eliminate her F1 at the next rose ceremony over it?

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Yes- the final men ARE forced to sign a contract because after Brad W. chose no one they no longer leave the fairy tale ending
up to chance.
into this TV show and they will go to GREAT lengths to guarantee the big romantic ending.

As unromantic as it sounds - TPTB don't care if the couple lasts only a month past the ATFR or not.

Fleiss tweeted something when JP/Ash's wedding was announced that said it all - you would think he would care that there track record is so poor, but nope. It's just about drama and ratings and if you can get any entertainment out of it, he's done his job. That's all he cares about.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14 Oct

Three marriages and counting... If it worked every time, then it would cease to be real. #noguaranteesinlove

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:40 pm

Goldie2 wrote:Yes- the final men ARE forced to sign a contract because after Brad W. chose no one they no longer leave the fairy tale ending
up to chance.

As unromantic as it sounds - TPTB don't care if the couple lasts only a month past the ATFR or not.

On an entertainment value I can understand that. What if there were a string of no picks. That would really cause an uproar no matter what one says. Or how about a series of I want to date you first. 3 season of that is suicide. We wouldn't only be guessing who's F1, we'd also be guessing is it date/mate, fly solo or propose . As much as many grumble about this show they still watch or at least keep the message boards going with their snarks. This show has a format that works for THEM. Not necessarily the couple. Making it to the alter is a challenge for ANY couple in the dating world. It's their's to make it work not TPTB. Personally I like the proposal
If if happens at the end. We've built up so much anticipation that at this point a no pick or how's about dating first just does not cut it. Even those who say they want to see a true love story and get all hissy if it's not representative of their perception as if love only has one look or one route. Love has different paths and this season we get to see one off the beaten one.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 pm

grace8136 wrote:What if the men refuse to sign? Are they going to eliminate her F1 at the next rose ceremony over it?
Has happened in the past ....

How they deal with it depends on the storyline they are going with.
Maybe letting him "leave "left the door open for his " return".
Plus, there is no way Des could have cut him given how many times she admitted to " being in love with him"all season.

Him breaking her heart and leaving makes great drama in an otherwise straightforward ( boring) season.
His return Monday and proposal will be the perfect romantic ending TPTB wanted.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:52 pm

nutty1 wrote:A male contestant who actually thought with his correct head??? :shocked!: 

hehehe  The funniest thing about this whole mess is Brooks indecision at that point in time might turn out to be a good thing. He realized he was in love and was not in the bachelor bubble at the time.

I keep going back to his one on one with CH. So much of that interview was one shots and really edited. Who knows what CH told him that we never saw? CH might have even played up the talks he has had with Des all season and hinted she would be ok. At that point tptb really didn't want Brooks and Des getting their FS alone time.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by draven31 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Ariela wrote:

Goldie, I'm disappointed....because I totally enjoy analyzing and equal opportunity bashing of the contestants. I do the opposite of what the fangirlies do,  I pick apart their "perceived" issues.

And therein lays the problem. I've always had a problem with outright bashing. Now snark on the other hand has always been accepted.

YMMV but I always use the "would I say this to a persons face?" method of snark. I tease my friends , they tease me. I try not to be over the top. Some are uncomfortable with bashing cause we sometimes get family/friends of the cast in here. Happens every season.

As you wish.” —Westley (Cary Elwes) to Buttercup (Robin Wright)
On my tombstone I want it to say: ‘I didn’t forward the text message to 15 friends.”

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_lm8fh0pvpq1qgg9z2The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_lqrhp1d6Zb1qk2utfo1_500The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 Wedding100210_small-e1288159844733-150x150The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 11 782012034827iwsmt
draven31
draven31

Female Posts : 897

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:07 pm

"Why are you disappointed ?
Because the show is so produced and manipulated?" by Goldie

Goldie,
Yup, I enjoy picking apart peoples' psyche.
It's one thing if the producers say go talk to her about such and such, but if it's all a big set up, I'm knocking myself up for noting. Ok, I'm playing.

On another note: here many of us discussing how it's ridiculous to propose at the end of this show, and here Goldie is saying that they
have to per contract.

I guess if they sign up for their 15 minutes of fame, and they make believe, then they deserve to get burned, and be bashed by me. 😆

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Unless it is brand new .. There is no F3 contract

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:22 pm

draven31 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Goldie, I'm disappointed....because I totally enjoy analyzing and equal opportunity bashing of the contestants. I do the opposite of what the fangirlies do,  I pick apart their "perceived" issues.

And therein lays the problem.  I've always had a problem with outright bashing.  Now snark on the other hand has always been accepted.

YMMV but I always use the "would I say this to a persons face?" method of snark. I tease my friends , they tease me. I try not to be over the top. Some are uncomfortable with bashing cause we sometimes get family/friends of the cast in here.  Happens every season.  

You call it snark, I call it bashing- semantics.
If you criticize their behavior, fangirls get upset and call you a hater. Some don't have a sense of humor, and start fights.

In analyzing their behavior, I enjoy giving 5 sides to an observation. I don't pick a winner, and I don't get  into fantasy....At the end of the day, it's all good.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:51 pm

Ariela wrote:
draven31 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

And therein lays the problem.  I've always had a problem with outright bashing.  Now snark on the other hand has always been accepted.

YMMV but I always use the "would I say this to a persons face?" method of snark. I tease my friends , they tease me. I try not to be over the top. Some are uncomfortable with bashing cause we sometimes get family/friends of the cast in here.  Happens every season.  

You call it snark, I call it bashing- semantics.
If you criticize their behavior, fangirls get upset and call you a hater. Some don't have a sense of humor, and start fights.

In analyzing their behavior, I enjoy giving 5 sides to an observation. I don't pick a winner, and I don't get  into fantasy....At the end of the day, it's all good.

Similarly, draven, I watch the show with a "would I put up with this in real life?" stance. I wouldn't put up with a loser with a supposed girlfriend at home. I wouldn't put up with some meathead who just wants to be the next bachelor. I would put up with an uncomfortable 'adjustment' from a guy's chiropractic father if it made my body feel better and if I respected the guy. I would put up with (and appreciate) guys snarking to me about others who were not 'there for the right reasons'.Rolling Eyes I might put up with wimpy guys for a while until I figured out if they were straight or not. But, I would NOT put up with a guy who told me that he didn't love me, would never love me, and doesn't feel anything for me when we are apart...not even if I thought that I loved him (after a couple weeks - laugh out loud) and not even if I were desperate to get engaged and he was guilted into returning.

If I wouldn't allow something here in real life, I feel free to state that...and I don't consider that to be bashing nor snarking.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife