SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 am

misticia wrote:
hberry wrote:What really bothers me is that Des is choosing someone else in just 5 days...this was not in her plans at all. It throws everything off having Brooks gone...now tell me, do ya'll think she's going to make thoughtful desition ? I can imagine her trying to make it work with Chris , and Drew is not having it, one foot in one foot out kind of thing. I personally think that it's over with Drew, but she regrets it...THATH would be shocking..

Your post makes me think about a really weird thing : maybe there will not be one return (Brooks) but two (Drew). I was wondering why magazine's covers are about Brooks and Drew if they were alternativly F3. This could be the answer.

FYI Drew's father and mother seem to just arrive in CA (for the ATFR airing ?).

Wow, thanks for the info, Misticia. This is interesting about Drew's parents... Either they are there for a celebration or to support their son when the going gets tough. Either way, I just love this family.
I also love that you're still holding out hope for Drew to be F1... Of course I would love this too... but trying to hold it together because of the spoilers.... Monday can't come soon enough!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:15 am

misticia wrote:
hberry wrote:What really bothers me is that Des is choosing someone else in just 5 days...this was not in her plans at all. It throws everything off having Brooks gone...now tell me, do ya'll think she's going to make thoughtful desition ? I can imagine her trying to make it work with Chris , and Drew is not having it, one foot in one foot out kind of thing. I personally think that it's over with Drew, but she regrets it...THATH would be shocking..

Your post makes me think about a really weird thing : maybe there will not be one return (Brooks) but two (Drew). I was wondering why magazine's covers are about Brooks and Drew if they were alternativly F3. This could be the answer.

Thanks now we need to see who else shows up,..I mean the families..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:28 am

grace8136 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Ariela wrote:
[b]Goldie2 wrote:[/b]
treschicas wrote:Look bottom line is if Brooks comes back and he and Des are together Brooks will always have the upper hand in the relationship....if Des is fine with that then she should take him back. Her chances of getting hurt in the future by him again are high
treschicas wrote:.

My question would be though -

Do we really know Des , Brooks and the others from watching a two hour -11 week- highly edited and scripted dating show ?

Can we really judge what's in their hearts, their true character, and what kind of person they are based solely on how they were cast, portrayed , and edited on reality television ?

Tresch,
I agree with you.

Goldie,
I agree....but then we wouldn't need to have forums and analyze every word.
As to the dumping being scripted. If that part was scripted then I tell you Des and Brooks deserve an Emmy. Move over Meryl Streep...

I'd say that " everything " is manipulated and  influenced by TPTB to enhance the storyline of the season
-Everything- even Monday night's "dumping" drama.
There's no doubt that behind the scenes much more went on that we didn't see-"possibly" even Brooks panicking when being pressured to sign the Final 3 contract which says he'd propose if chosen.

Do you think Brooks was refusing to sign the Final 3 contract? What would they do at that point if he would not sign? Have weird that they try to force them to propose.
YES- the final 3 are forced to sign a contract saying the "WILL propose "at the end if chosen . After the Brad debacle where he chose no one they no longer leave the fairy tale ending up to chance .

MAYBE he panicked at signing if he wasn't quite there yet- being ready to propose . That's a scenario I've "heard".
As far as saying he didn't love her- maybe that was his mind trying to rationalize the crazy situation and proposal -instead of what his his heart really felt.

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:36 am

Goldie2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Ariela wrote:
treschicas wrote:Look bottom line is if Brooks comes back and he and Des are together Brooks will always have the upper hand in the relationship....if Des is fine with that then she should take him back. Her chances of getting hurt in the future by him again are high

Do we really know Des , Brooks and the others from watching a two hour -11 week- highly edited and scripted dating show ?

Can we really judge what's in their hearts, their true character, and what kind of person they are based solely on how they were cast, portrayed , and edited on reality television ?

Tresch,
I agree with you.

Goldie,
As to the dumping being scripted. If that part was scripted then I tell you Des and Brooks deserve an Emmy. Move over Meryl Streep...

I'd say that " everything " is manipulated and  influenced by TPTB to enhance the storyline of the season
There's no doubt that behind the scenes much more went on that we didn't see-"possibly" even Brooks panicking when being pressured to sign the Final 3 contract which says he'd propose if chosen.

Do you think Brooks was refusing to sign the Final 3 contract? What would they do at that point if he would not sign? Have weird that they try to force them to propose.
YES- the final 3 are forced to sign a contract saying the "WILL propose "at the end if chosen . After the Brad debacle where he chose no one they no longer leave the fairy tale ending up to chance .

MAYBE he panicked at signing if he wasn't quite  there yet- being ready to propose . That's a scenario I've "heard".
As far as saying he didn't love her- maybe that was his mind trying to rationalize the crazy situation and proposal -instead of what his his heart really felt.

thanks for the info, that's interesting Goldie... so it makes sense that Brooks would bail if he wasn't ready to propose... WHY would the producers force this???? It makes no sense!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:37 am

Goldie2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Tresch,
I agree with you.

Goldie,

MAYBE he panicked at signing if he wasn't quite  there yet- being ready to propose . That's a scenario I've "heard".

Goldie, I'm disappointed....because I totally enjoy analyzing and equal opportunity bashing of the contestants. I do the opposite of what the fangirlies do,  I pick apart their "perceived" issues.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:47 am

Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:

omg... batten down the hatches when Brooks family starts showing up in droves... that will be a sight to see cantstopl
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:55 am

latergator wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
misticia wrote:

omg... batten down the hatches when Brooks family starts showing up in droves... that will be a sight to see cantstopl

cantstopl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:02 am

Goldie2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Tresch,
I agree with you.

Goldie,

As far as saying he didn't love her- maybe that was his mind trying to rationalize the crazy situation and proposal -instead of what his his heart really felt

BINGO!  and the winner is... tptb.  

now here is the rub for me. I saw actual feelings and a sense of earnestness in Brooks, and his fear and conversation with his sister and mom in Boise was exactly that... he did not think he could propose, and his mom and sis said absolutely not unless you love Des.  his talk with CH was about proposal until the conversation was "guided" by CH. I think that Brooks heart was there, but his head was saying hold up there. (I know he said in his head he knew that he loved her, but his heart said something else).  

once Brooks becomes clear that what his head is telling him is BS, and he listens to his heart... he will sign the contract and propose... anyone one remember the movie "the proposal" with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds and the line... "Margaret... will you marry me cause I would like to date you".  well, this is what the expensive diamond ring is... lets date and really fall in love, or find out that you irritate the snot out of me.

just my 2 cents worth  giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:10 am

"Margaret... will you marry me cause I would like to date you"

ha ha... that's the perfect movie line for this show. so true!

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:22 am

A male contestant who actually thought with his correct head??? :shocked!: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:37 am

nutty1 wrote:A male contestant who actually thought with his correct head??? :shocked!: 

...not that his little head may not have had some say so in it Praying
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldie2 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Ariela wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
Goldie2 wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Tresch,
I agree with you.

Goldie,

Goldie, I'm disappointed....because I totally enjoy analyzing and equal opportunity bashing of the contestants. I do the opposite of what the fangirlies do,  I pick apart their "perceived" issues.

You can still enjoy that! Just know that you're seeing only a small part of who these people really are and that part is what TPTB "choose" to show you based on their storyline.

Last edited by Goldie2 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldie2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Discussion

+63
SouthernMomOf4
sparkler
Di_ATL
isittrue
lovinlife