SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by misticia Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:03 pm

atem wrote:I don't think it was crew.  Why would they care to let us know?  

I wrote the crew because I assumed that to know so fast who is the F1 you have to be on the filming site. But maybe I made a mistake.

misticia

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:I'm not particularly a fan of Chris over Drew, or even Zak for that matter.  I like all three. I can just imagine a variety of scenarios for this season.

As can everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:12 pm

I am curious whether any one on social media commented on a family emergency for Brooks, or any of them for that matter.  Seems like sources would know if one of them came home for that serious a reason.  Have any of them commented on this? A more likely scenario I have is that if anyone "left" it was producer driven and they may not have even left the area.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:14 pm

[quote="pavalygurl"]I am curious whether any one on social media commented on a family emergency for Brooks, or any of them for that matter.  Seems like sources would know if one of them came home for that serious a reason.  Have any of them commented on this? A more likely scenario I have is that if anyone "left" it was producer driven and they may not have even left the area.[/quote

Oh, I am sure of that. This show has been doing that since DeAnna's season.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:06 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am curious whether any one on social media commented on a family emergency for Brooks, or any of them for that matter.  Seems like sources would know if one of them came home for that serious a reason.  Have any of them commented on this? A more likely scenario I have is that if anyone "left" it was producer driven and they may not have even left the area.

I was thinking about the family thing also Pav. I'm trying to come up with a reason why he would get in the limo but yet be happily engaged in the end and coming up with blanks.
As regarding the producer thing - I can see the producers telling him that if he really wants Des he has to let her go and if she comes back to him - he's her's forever. (I think I saw that in some serial or movie laugh out loud). Sorta a birth through fire.

Now that would be romantic  awwww
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:58 pm

nd4reality wrote:Canyon though both are blue Tshirts, one is lighter than the other. His Tshirts are different.
Her hair is different. Her earrnings  and full outfit are different also. The only thing that is likely to be the same are his shorts.

Not sure why it is so important that Drew does not get 2 dates in Antigua because as you'll are sure that Brooks is f1 at the end so this all should be largely important. The rest of us want to figure out the pieces and not just know who she ends up with. Don't get it.
I completely agree with the bolded. There are two different outfits, earings. His shirts are different color. I don't know the meaning of it all, but they are different so that much is known. Now it is a matter of putting the pieces together.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:12 pm

canyonvue wrote:It could just be different lighting, different times of day. It could also just be the different coloring of the picture itself. I remember one poster was adamant that during the soccer game the ref held up an orange card. It did look orange in the picture, but I know for a fact that orange cards aren't used in soccer. It was just the picture itself.

His shirt is the exact same cut, both blue. I'm leaning toward lighting or just the picture itself. The last two pictures look more faded, not so richly colored as the first ones. Look at their hair. Their hair looks darker in the first pics and in the last ones their hair looks lighter and a different, warmer color.
BUT, both daytime pics obviously show different color blue shirt. I know it is so important for some to think/say that he only had one date as that would eliminate some of the questions, but on the other hand, if he had two dates, it wouldn't be so neat and tidy. It is sleuthing things out that bring forward the truth as we can find it right now. again the saying goes, round pegs into square holes..don't fit, there is a reason for it.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:18 pm

yrkiemommy wrote:That's a lot of stuff for one FD - horseback riding, discussion on the beach, hike or whatever to the top of that peak, picnic up there, then dinner and FD portion on the bed?
I'm not 100% convinced those are the same clothes though until I see a better shot on the horse or beach.

I guess it could be possible for sure.  They could be giving him an extra long FD to set him up for the bachelor - who knows.  I think we can be open to anything with this season since there are allegedly many twists and turns

I agree, that would be one wickedly busy fd. Busier than ANY fd in the past so that combined with all the clothes changes, different hairstyles and different earings it seems EXTREMELY unlikely that they are all from one date. I realize that it would be really tidy to assume that but reality may be a completely different thing. Just because I am thinking that there is a FD and a LCD MAY not have anything to do with the final outcome BUT if the clues are leading us into a different direction, isn't it worth exploring?????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 pm

albean99 wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 Vidbul21
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 9216222952_01e53c54d4_o
This is from the new preview.
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 1017443_481967961881792_1298387593_n
You can see the bottom of the 2nd earring is open and not solid like the 1st one.

I just think it's a big stretch to say that Des did a complete clothing & hair change in the middle of the daytime portion of the date. We've never seen more than them changing into a swimsuit.

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 382538_481967558548499_1321221032_n
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 49 970048_481968195215102_1788029747_n
This looks almost purple to me (& may actually be purple) while the other shirt is clearly blue. Drew isn't wearing the shirts on back to back dates so probably didn't think about them being similar outfits. It's not the same episode and doubt he'd have any idea about SCs.

If all of that was the FD (which I don't believe) then how do you explain the evening portion at The Verandah? Everything seemed peachy by then. Are you suggesting that Des lets Drew go at the RC and that's why she's devastated? It doesn't fit at all with CH asking her where they go from here. What does fit is Brooks leaving and Des saying she's heartbroken and wants to go home. It doesn't matter how much you want Drew to not get a LCD because this can't be explained away imo.
Great post and fact gathering. Completely agree. There is just way too much happening for it to all be on one date and obviously from Kasha sleuthing, the Verandah which is the FRC location is involved in the night portion of a date between Des and Drew. In no way am I saying it changes the final outcome, but there are more things that need to be looked at and obviously since Chris and Drew get FD's and LCD's, neither of them can have that without meeting her family in the middle. It just means that there is more going on than a simple slam dunk is all.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Says Drew fans. Hugesmile 

Not trying to explain anything away. Just trying to make sense of Brooks being F1. :Smiley: I honestly don't give a rip about whether or not Brooks gets a LCD. I've always found that the dullest date. Like, get on with it already.

I agree I like Drew best of the lot. But I'm not going wish away Screencap evidence of any of the contestants just because I want the spoilers to be right or because I like a contestant.

It is what it is and wishful thinking is not going to change the outcome of the season in any shape or form. This goes for any of them.
I couldn't agree more with the bolded. Just trying to sleuth out what we have versus making things fit because that is what I want.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:48 pm

canyonvue wrote:Well, if the producers have thought all along and have been told by Des all along that Brooks is the F1 and then Brooks makes it to Antigua and then they blow up—that would definitely be "out of left field" and "make no sense" to the producers. :Nod: 

The rest doesn't make sense.

Is this right?

F3 FD - Brooks and Des blow up (throwing the producers for a loop); Drew has his; Chris has his.
(There IS no elimination at the RC? Drew and Chris see how she's feeling (she's in tears)? It makes Drew begin to doubt?)

F2 LCD (with a default F2) - Drew and Des blow up (Drew might leave, rocking the producers boat again); Chris has his. Chris is the only one left.

F2 FRC - Des rejects Chris (he may even be the default F2 since she seems to have fought for Drew). Is Brooks there? Does he get a FRC? There's only proof of Chris' FRC.

Does Brooks get a FRC? Does their engagement happen at a different place and time? Do we see it? How can they go from a blow-up to being engaged with these other guys getting int he way?

Yet the preview would suggest that there is more to the story between them — narrowing in on Brooks sobbing and Des wanting to go home at the end (both the very basement of emotion).

No proof of Brooks after some blow-up and proof of a car ride at some point, which means, either he did leave and he isn't the F1 and Chris most likely is (though Drew may be also), or they're just not showing enough of Brooks, so far, in previews, on purpose. Other than the fact that they seem to pinpoint these two in that massive preview.

The most logical thing, then, if they really do get engaged, is that they're just withholding a lot of stuff about Brooks at the moment, otherwise unspoiled people would think game over. After all, it sounds like it was game over early on.

Regarding the bolded, I seriously doubt that Drew leaves. We have proof of him being at the FRC location being the Verandah at the evening portion of a date, presumably the LCD one. with the bolded/underlined, whose to say that there is even an engagement with Brooks at all? Right now, we have to work with what we have. Obviously there are a lot of clothing, hairstyle, earrings, and events to happen in one date, therefore Drew gets two dates, we have evidence of Chris getting 2 as well. with brooks, we have evidence of him being really upset in the back of a limo leaving. With Drew and Des, we see her being really upset and Drew talking her through something, then we also have a night portion of their date(presumably LCD because of the Verandah location) where they have definately solved whatever problem had arrisen as they are really enjoying the night portion of the date. That is all we can see from the SC's.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 pm

misticia wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
canyonvue wrote:You all do realize this makes one of the F2 a default. I wonder which one. I think the answer might be revealed by how much she fights for Drew and if he leaves.
Alternately, both of the F2 could be defaults.   I can see a variety of scenarios.  Maybe she really wanted Drew, but he up and left.   Maybe she really didnt fall in love with anyone.  
I remember in another thread someone pointing out that the very first F1 spoiler about this season was Drew. The name of Brooks came a few days after. If I link that to the filming schedule and the extra days they got in Antigua (3 or 4 days, I can't remember exactly), the scenario could be 
- Brooks leaving for any reason, no F3. Jump directly to...
- ... F2 Drew/Chris
- MTP/LCD
- Brooks coming back, Des decides to give him another chance so new F3 : Brooks/Drew/Chris
- Drew upset and heartbroken leaving from his own, no limo. New F2 : Brooks/Chris (at this point I can imagine that Chris knew he would be not F1 but choose to stay).
- FRC, Chris leaving in limo as it's showed in the preview
- F1 Brooks

The question with this scenario is why Brooks got a limo to leave. Normaly, it's just for not getting a rose, right ?

I would like to mention in this scenario, Des is not fair with Chris and Drew. 
This explains too why Drew doesn't follow on Twitter Brooks, Desiree and Chris.
But the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone and that Drew would be F1.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby