SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Don't forget though, 'All'WetPaint said there are 2 proposals. The ring that says 'This is forever' sure sounds like Chris to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm

I hope that Drew doesn't propose. I'd rather him be let off the hook early like Chris L was.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:12 pm

2observe wrote:
But the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone and that Drew would be F1.

who was this spoiler from? more importantly, are they trustworthy?

i totally gave up on sleuthing the drew stuff. said in my best james voice: it's giving me a headache.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:22 pm

gabriele wrote:
2observe wrote:
But the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone and that Drew would be F1.

who was this spoiler from? more importantly, are they trustworthy?

i totally gave up on sleuthing the drew stuff. said in my best james voice: it's giving me a headache.

I was just responding to Misticia's post.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:32 pm

^^^ sure. i was just trying to find out who that spoiler is from. do you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:34 pm

Question:  Would things add up and become clearer if we thought that Drew was F1?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:39 pm

gabriele wrote:^^^ sure. i was just trying to find out who that spoiler is from. do you know?
I think that the poster name is Antiguaparadise. Not sure about the paradise part, but I'm sure about the Antigua part of the name.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:52 pm

2observe wrote:
gabriele wrote:^^^ sure. i was just trying to find out who that spoiler is from. do you know?
I think that the poster name is Antiguaparadise.  Not sure about the paradise part, but I'm sure about the Antigua part of the name.
thanks. personally, i wouldn't put much, if any, stock in what a random poster says. anyone can make up a spoiler sitting in their basement.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:56 pm

2observe wrote:Question:  Would things add up and become clearer if we thought that Drew was F1?

No. At the time there was the word that Desiree was seriously into Brooks. I became a Drew fan, because of his family!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Since the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone, it makes me believe that in order for Brooks to return he had to have done so at the FRC during the time between Chris being let go and Drew's F1 FRC.  This, imo, explains why Brooks was at the place where the FRC occurs.  My guess is that Chris may have been let go a day before Drew's FRC, and in during that time Brooks shows up and wants to meet with Des.  Des meets with Brooks and they talk/cry it out.  Brooks wants another chance and the TPTB decided to let him do the FRC thing in what he was wearing before Drew's FRC (like Reid).  My guess is that Brooks proposes but then gets eliminated.  This would also explain why Brooks gets the exist limo ride.  That would leave Drew to be F1., just like the original spoiler stated.  JMO

Last edited by 2observe on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Do we know for sure the FRC is at the Verandah and how? Is it basically from the maid talking to the poster here? Or was there anything else?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 pm

I was just reading the original post about Drew and Love_Me agreeing that's what she heard.  Within a day she heard it was not Drew, but Brooks instead - It's a couple pages after this one.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1836p112-the-final-one-f1-bachelorette-9-spoilers-thread-1
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 53 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby