SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Do we know for sure the FRC is at the Verandah and how? Is it basically from the maid talking to the poster here? Or was there anything else?

RS said it is at the verandah.

yrkiemommy wrote:I was just reading the original post about Drew and Love_Me agreeing that's what she heard.  Within a day she heard it was not Drew, but Brooks instead - It's a couple pages after this one.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1836p112-the-final-one-f1-bachelorette-9-spoilers-thread-1

thanks. i was trying to figure out why anyone would believe that person's spoiler.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 pm

gabriele wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Do we know for sure the FRC is at the Verandah and how? Is it basically from the maid talking to the poster here? Or was there anything else?

RS said it is at the verandah.

yrkiemommy wrote:I was just reading the original post about Drew and Love_Me agreeing that's what she heard.  Within a day she heard it was not Drew, but Brooks instead - It's a couple pages after this one.  

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1836p112-the-final-one-f1-bachelorette-9-spoilers-thread-1

thanks. i was trying to figure out why anyone would believe that person's spoiler.

That's why I went to look, but Love had heard the same thing from a source at that time so it makes sense now
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 pm

2observe wrote:Since the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone, it makes me believe that in order for Brooks to return he had to have done so at the FRC during the time between Chris being let go and Drew's F1 FRC.  This, imo, explains why Brooks was at the place where the FRC occurs.  My guess is that Chris may have been let go a day before Drew's FRC, and in during that time Brooks shows up and wants to meet with Des.  Des meets with Brooks and they talk/cry it out.  Brooks wants another chance and the TPTB decided to let him do the FRC thing in what he was wearing before Drew's FRC (like Reid).  My guess is that Brooks proposes but then gets eliminated.  This would also explain why Brooks gets the exist limo ride.  That would leave Drew to be F1., just like the original spoiler stated.  JMO

Reid didn't get a Neil Lane ring.  Plus, he would be wearing the same t-shirt?  Sorry, but Chris obviously is wearing a FRC suit.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that spoiler was on the 6th! Love me and Sanlee said on the 8th that it was Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:02 pm

atem wrote:
2observe wrote:Since the original spoiler said that both Chris and Brooks were gone, it makes me believe that in order for Brooks to return he had to have done so at the FRC during the time between Chris being let go and Drew's F1 FRC.  This, imo, explains why Brooks was at the place where the FRC occurs.  My guess is that Chris may have been let go a day before Drew's FRC, and in during that time Brooks shows up and wants to meet with Des.  Des meets with Brooks and they talk/cry it out.  Brooks wants another chance and the TPTB decided to let him do the FRC thing in what he was wearing before Drew's FRC (like Reid).  My guess is that Brooks proposes but then gets eliminated.  This would also explain why Brooks gets the exist limo ride.  That would leave Drew to be F1., just like the original spoiler stated.  JMO

Reid didn't get a Neil Lane ring.  Plus, he would be wearing the same t-shirt?  Sorry, but Chris obviously is wearing a FRC suit.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that spoiler was on the 6th!  Love me and Sanlee said on the 8th that it was Brooks.

Wow, I'm sorry, but this scenario is giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:22 pm

To be fair, there's really no proof that Brooks is f1 either. We're all free to interpret the SCs & previews however we like. I'm choosing to believe the F1 spoilers but I have yet to see anything that supports it in the previews.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 pm

albean99 wrote:To be fair, there's really no proof that Brooks is f1 either. We're all free to interpret the SCs & previews however we like. I'm choosing to believe the F1 spoilers but I have yet to see anything that supports it in the previews.
I too am not interested in disproving the F1 spoilers but on the other hand, we can only work with what we have and what we have doesn't really include Brooks as of F3. There are no sc's of him other than him crying and getting a limo ride away. Where as with Drew and with Chris, there are FD and LCD sc's. That is what we have so we are trying to make things make sense in a bonkers season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:25 pm

atem wrote:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that spoiler was on the 6th!  Love me and Sanlee said on the 8th that it was Brooks.
The Spoiler was on the 7th not the 6th. Yes, Chris is wearing a suit and according to the spoiler he gets eliminated.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 pm

2observe wrote:
atem wrote:

The Spoiler was on the 7th not the 6th.  Yes, Chris is wearing a suit and according to the spoiler he gets eliminated.

You'll believe the spoiler that has Drew as F1, but not Brooks. I get it. I see your picture. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Since things have not been adding up to support the 2nd Spoiler; I simply chose to consider the 1st Spoiler to see if things start add up and become more clear.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:35 pm

2observe wrote:Since things have not been adding up to support the 2nd Spoiler; I simply chose to consider the 1st Spoiler to see if things start add up and become more clear.

Yes, but they did say there were twists at the end. Something comes out of left field and makes no sense in some ways. Well, the previews and SCs seem to be supporting that so far.

Brooks himself said that the end is "super intense" and "there are a lot of weird twists coming up."

So, nothing is cute and dried and as it seems at this mo, I would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:37 pm

canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:Since things have not been adding up to support the 2nd Spoiler; I simply chose to consider the 1st Spoiler to see if things start add up and become more clear.

Yes, but they did say there were twists at the end. Something comes out of left field and makes no sense in some ways. Well, the previews and SCs seem to be supporting that so far.

Brooks himself said that the end is "super intense" and "there are a lot of weird twists coming up."

Regarding the bolded, did Brooks say that in an interview or was it hearsay over twitter and word of mouth? Just wondering. thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Regarding the bolded, did Brooks say that in an interview or was it hearsay over twitter and word of mouth?  Just wondering. thanks.

Girl who watched the show with him Monday night. Said that's what he said (probably her own words) after he watched the same preview we saw. Pretty much echoes what the producers said, so it's not like it's out in left field.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby