SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:42 pm

2observe wrote:Since things have not been adding up to support the 2nd Spoiler; I simply chose to consider the 1st Spoiler to see if things start add up and become more clear.
It is true that things aren't adding up to support the second spoiler, so maybe the first spoiler was correct or maybe, just maybe everything is bonkers this season and nothing adds up. Who knows, but one thing that we do have to work with is the sc's. So far all they are showing is that Brooks isn't there at some point in the FD stage considering the sc's we have of him crying/emotional and limo ride. We do have sc's of Drew and Chris both getting FD's and LCD's. Those are the things we do have proof of. The rest is conjecture.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:48 pm

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:Since things have not been adding up to support the 2nd Spoiler; I simply chose to consider the 1st Spoiler to see if things start add up and become more clear.

Yes, but they did say there were twists at the end. Something comes out of left field and makes no sense in some ways. Well, the previews and SCs seem to be supporting that so far.

Brooks himself said that the end is "super intense" and "there are a lot of weird twists coming up."

So, nothing is cute and dried and as it seems at this mo, I would say.
Regarding the bolded, did Brooks say that in an interview or was it hearsay over twitter and word of mouth?  Just wondering. thanks.

Girl who watched the show with him Monday night. Said that's what he said (probably her own words) after he watched the same preview we saw. Pretty much echoes what the producers said, so it's not like it's out in left field.
Ok, thanks for answering that. So it is hearsay and not in an interview so who knows what all that means. But again, in an interview, the facts are the facts without someone else getting in the middle and interpreting things the way they want is all.

As far as the left field thing goes. Maybe it adds up to being correct if people thought she'd end up with Brooks from early on, then ends up with either Chris or Drew??? Or even no one?????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:53 pm

2observe wrote:Question:  Would things add up and become clearer if we thought that Drew was F1?

Not totally, because she seems to have a better connection with Chris and Brooks so far, and because they say there are a lot of weird twists and it comes out of left field and makes no sense at the end. Now, if there were no weird twists, his connection seemed on par with the others and they didn't have that little convo, yes, it would make sense. But so would Chris being F1.

Brooks being F1, definitely, right now, fits with what the producers and Brooks himself have said about the ending; as well as the connection they said that this F1 has always had with the lead.

Plus, Brooks also has the benefit of four very confident spoilers saying he's F1. That has to count for something.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:05 am

In the next date with Brooks at the mountain, she said in a direct PI that this is the fairy tale she was looking for in this process.

When it was 4 weeks after their first date in episode 5 when she had a 1 on 1 with Chris, she told Chris Harrison that if she were to pick a guy to kiss right then and there, she picked Brooks. Because, they were the 'furthest' at that point. Now, how could they be the furthest, when he was the 1st one on one date and they haven't had much time together since?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Yes, but they did say there were twists at the end. Something comes out of left field and makes no sense in some ways. Well, the previews and SCs seem to be supporting that so far.

Brooks himself said that the end is "super intense" and "there are a lot of weird twists coming up."

Regarding the bolded, did Brooks say that in an interview or was it hearsay over twitter and word of mouth?  Just wondering. thanks.

Girl who watched the show with him Monday night. Said that's what he said (probably her own words) after he watched the same preview we saw. Pretty much echoes what the producers said, so it's not like it's out in left field.
Ok, thanks for answering that.  So it is hearsay and not in an interview so who knows what all that means.  But again, in an interview, the facts are the facts without someone else getting in the middle and interpreting things the way they want is all.

As far as the left field thing goes.  Maybe it adds up to being correct if people thought she'd end up with Brooks from early on, then ends up with either Chris or Drew???  Or even no one?????

But do they think that Brooks is F1? I think they've pushed other relationships and situations over Brooks, so far. A lot think Chris is F1. I know that for sure. They are talking to unspoiled people in these interviews.

You still have to take what she said he said into consideration, and it jives with what the producers have said, so logically, it's probably alright info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

atem wrote:In the next date with Brooks at the mountain, she said in a direct PI that this is the fairy tale she was looking for in this process.  

When it was 4 weeks after their first date in episode 5 when she had a 1 on 1 with Chris, she told Chris Harrison that if she were to pick a guy to kiss right then and there, she picked Brooks.  Because, they were the 'furthest' at that point.  Now, how could they be the furthest, when he was the 1st one on one date and they haven't had much time together since?  

But they have, I'm sure, had their time. Whenever they get a chance they've used it well. Plus, they just have that natural connection. Plus, she's just gaga about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:22 am

canyonvue wrote:
2observe wrote:Question:  Would things add up and become clearer if we thought that Drew was F1?

Not totally, because she seems to have a better connection with Chris and Brooks so far, and because they say there are a lot of weird twists and it comes out of left field and makes no sense at the end. Now, if there were no weird twists, his connection seemed on par with the others and they didn't have that little convo, yes, it would make sense. But so would Chris being F1.

Brooks being F1, definitely, right now, fits with what the producers and Brooks himself have said about the ending; as well as the connection they said that this F1 has always had with the lead.

Plus, Brooks also has the benefit of four very confident spoilers saying he's F1. That has to count for something.
But the first spoiler that came out was Drew was F1 and Chris and Brooks were gone. So I gather that one means nothing..

Can I ask you..what do you think happens with Drew?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:29 am

canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:

Ok, thanks for answering that.  So it is hearsay and not in an interview so who knows what all that means.  But again, in an interview, the facts are the facts without someone else getting in the middle and interpreting things the way they want is all.

As far as the left field thing goes.  Maybe it adds up to being correct if people thought she'd end up with Brooks from early on, then ends up with either Chris or Drew???  Or even no one?????

But do they think that Brooks is F1? I think they've pushed other relationships and situations over Brooks, so far. A lot think Chris is F1. I know that for sure. They are talking to unspoiled people in these interviews.

You still have to take what she said he said into consideration, and it jives with what the producers have said, so logically, it's probably alright info.
Regarding the bolded.  Exactly, what she is saying to an extend is producer driven.  I also don't know if you realized the way she talked about Drew directly to the camera in an itm on their individual date about the kisses. She was litterally on the verge of doing a happy dance. She hasn't said that about anyone, including Brooks.

Regarding your comment back to me about what the interview.  I think you misunderstood me.  I was asking you if BROOKS did an interview and if in that interview he said those words.  If not, then what came across on twitter is hearsay and who knows how many ways it was twisted or moved from what was originally said.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited it to remove the bold on the whole post. don't know why it did that. sorry.)

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 am

relaxing wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
relaxing wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:^^^  I don't know how you all can tell that's Drew but I'll certainly bow to the experts.

I think if Drew took F1, I would have to give the producers a standing O because they would have certainly pulled one over on everyone.  Certainly would have people talking!  

And would have created the worst season ever.  There is no way I could believe Drew is F1 over Brooks or Chris.  I'm not even sure why he stays at F4 over Zak given how little screen time and interest from Des he's been given.  I'm all for shock endings, but this one I just don't see as possible in any way.  No groundwork has been laid to show he's in any way a contender.
So a finish coming out of left field??

Not out of left field.  Pretty stupid to me from a production stand-point (nothing to do with the people involved).  Part of the show is drama and mystery of who will be chosen but part is letting people become fans of the lead's different relationships so fans can root for who they like best, including the final one (exceptions for Jake and Ben I guess).  There's no way I could get there with Drew and Des with what was shown.  To edit the show simply to shock at the end for shock's sake without viewers seeing the love develop, even if it's hidden and surrounded by drama, doesn't seem like a great  strategy.  They have not shown a love story developing with Drew.  Eg, I enjoyed Sean's season and really think Cat is cool but I never got into their love story as so little was shown and I've never thought about following them post-show.  I just could never get invested even though I liked them both.  Seems like a dumb strategy to me.

I don't think Drew is a shock F1 but if he is I would think it was dumb, due to the above.

I don't think people would be totally surprised if Drew was the F1, especially if things keep going as they are between them. If I were unspoiled and didn't have a favorite, I'd probably think Chris, at this point, is the furthest along with her, with Brooks also in the running, and now Drew a contender. I think, at this point, Brooks would seem like the least likely to make it to F1 because he's been in the background most of the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 am

People sure have memory loss.  Desiree had already kissed Drew in episode 4, but it was cut.  They kissed in episode 5 and it was cut.  In episode 5, who did she want to kiss?  That's right, Brooks.  Not Drew!

She didn't even mention Drew once in her blog until their date.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:19 am

atem wrote:People sure have memory loss.  Desiree had already kissed Drew in episode 4, but it was cut.  They kissed in episode 5 and it was cut.  In episode 5, who did she want to kiss?  That's right, Brooks.  Not Drew!

Dear atem...Drew has a message for you!

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Tumblr_mpb3l5iBbg1s4fo97o1_400
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:People sure have memory loss.  Desiree had already kissed Drew in episode 4, but it was cut.  They kissed in episode 5 and it was cut.  In episode 5, who did she want to kiss?  That's right, Brooks.  Not Drew!

Dear atem...Drew has a message for you!

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 52 Tumblr_mpb3l5iBbg1s4fo97o1_400

giggling rotfl 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby