SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:06 pm

Wonderful job in putting this together everyone.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Impressive, Julychild. I can't tell you how many times I searched for the right place but that's definitely a match.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Super Sleuths!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Damn, you guys are pretty amazing!

Great job :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Amazing job julychild and momotrips for helping! Ya'll never cease to amaze me!

BTW, am I dreaming this up or didn't RS admit that Drew is in Antigua F3 and Zak F4?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Amazing job julychild and momotrips for helping! Ya'll never cease to amaze me!

BTW, am I dreaming this up or didn't RS admit that Drew is in Antigua F3 and Zak F4?

Can you post what he said ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:39 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Amazing job julychild and momotrips for helping! Ya'll never cease to amaze me!

He has? Did he say why he got it wrong? Anything more about the bad 'fantasy date'? I know he has in general, but I didn't know if he admitted it in a blog yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

atem wrote:

He has?  Did he say why he got it wrong?  Anything more about the bad 'fantasy date'?  I know he has in general, but I didn't know if he admitted it in a blog yet.

It isn't said in any of his blogs, but like you said, he has mentioned it in general to someone on Twitter or something right? scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:44 pm

If you guys find out what the latest update on the F4/F3 switch thing is - please post in his (RS) thread.

TIA

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 pm

nd4reality wrote:If you guys find out what the latest update on the F4/F3 switch thing is - please post in his (RS) thread.

TIA

He still hasn't, so I don't know what the heck is going on there. no

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:51 pm

atem wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If you guys find out what the latest update on the F4/F3 switch thing is - please post in his (RS) thread.

TIA

The last I remember is someone pointing out that Drew was in fact in Antigua and he said he would check it out. cmiiw please.
I haven't heard any explanation since.

Either he got that f3/f4 wrong or he got it right and Drew is a returnee which seems strange that he got such a warm welcome. scratch

Either way he has not spoiled or speculated on that.

But if he has please let us all know.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:52 pm

nd4reality wrote:
atem wrote:

TIA

The last I remember is someone pointing out that Drew was in fact in Antigua and he said he would check it out. cmiiw please.
I haven't heard any explanation since.

Either he got that f3/f4 wrong or he got it right and Drew is a returnee which seems strange that he got such a warm welcome. scratch

Either way he has not spoiled or speculated on that.

But if he has please let us all know.

Nevermind then. I guess I just made that up! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby