SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 am

I don't know, but I think it looks great in my banner! giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by julychild Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

atem wrote:I don't know, but I think it looks great in my banner! giggling

Cute! cantstopl

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:21 am

Karche wrote:
momoftrips wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 301inlw
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 35ireic

Does anyone notice the sun in the first pic and the shade in the second pic? How much time passed to do this? Did they talk or kiss that long?

I can't see it. Maybe it looks that way because the second pic is a close-up shot.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:10 am

julychild wrote:
Karche wrote:
momoftrips wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 301inlw
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 35ireic

Does anyone notice the sun in the first pic and the shade in the second pic? How much time passed to do this? Did they talk or kiss that long?

I can't see it. Maybe it looks that way because the second pic is a close-up shot.

I looked at the sky in the first pic and the light on the moutains behind them. I think this is just a cloud passing over the sun...

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Drew's 2-on-1 date in Madeira was a go-kart race. I looked up the go-kart places in Madeira and could only find one. I think that SC of Des/Drew that we are yet to place could have happened here. Sorry, I couldn't find fotos.

BTW, Faial is just about 15km from Funchal

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:27 pm

High clap Great job julychild! I don't know, but that is possible that's where that preview clip of them is at.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:35 pm

julychild, i bet that is it. great work! i have a hard time imagining it being that green in AZ when it is so brown here in LA.

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:41 pm

julychild wrote:Drew's 2-on-1 date in Madeira was a go-kart race. I looked up the go-kart places in Madeira and could only find one. I think that SC of Des/Drew that we are yet to place could have happened here. Sorry, I couldn't find fotos.

BTW, Faial is just about 15km from Funchal

Here you go J, you can see the green and black tires stacked up behind Drew and Des. Great job!

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 Dc7gxf
The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 Ok0wmr

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Good job guys !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:43 pm

So now the mystery left to solve is why was Drew clearly on a date in Antigua when RS has said it should be Zac instead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:44 pm

Great work.  Thoroughly impressed.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:03 pm

High clap I'm so proud! Thanks momoftrips for confirming julychild was right!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 53 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 39 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby