SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:I think it could be his alone time on the week 7 group date in Madeira...

Is that the epi prior to HTs ? Do we have SCs of her with any of the other contestants ?

Yes. and no, but the group date in this case is actually 2-on-1 date without having to send either of the guys home, because Des only brought 5 guys to Madeira. It's Drew and Zak on the "group date" because they had 1-on-1s the week before... Brooks, Chris, Michael have 1-on-1s

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:41 pm

ZevirahWolf wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:I think it could be his alone time on the week 7 group date in Madeira...

Is that the epi prior to HTs ? Do we have SCs of her with any of the other contestants ?

Yes. and no, but the group date in this case is actually 2-on-1 date without having to send either of the guys home, because Des only brought 5 guys to Madeira. It's Drew and Zak on the "group date" because they had 1-on-1s the week before... Brooks, Chris, Michael have 1-on-1s

Failing to have another slot to place Drew into that is the most likely slot we could put that scene in. I have no idea what the weather was in Spain in April. Where ever that is, they are dressed pretty lightly IMO so it is a warm weather location.

Plus 2 more things to keep in mind. His hair looks freshly cut which I'm thinking he got done at HTs. So its either HTs or after. How warm is Arizona in april ?
But more importantly it is the tan and the sun kissed face and neck that I am looking at. Very similar to Antigua no ? Well sun kissed and Des kissed too giggling .

Just saying.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ZevirahWolf wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

Failing to have another slot to place Drew into that is the most likely slot we could put that scene in. I have no idea what the weather was in Spain in April. Where ever that is, they are dressed pretty lightly IMO so it is a warm weather location.

Plus 2 more things to keep in mind. His hair looks freshly cut which I'm thinking he got done at HTs. So its either HTs or after. How warm is Arizona in april ?
But more importantly it is the tan and the sun kissed face and neck that I am looking at. Very similar to Antigua no ? Well sun kissed and Des kissed too giggling .

Just saying.

I agree about his hair. I don't think it was very cold in Madeira, Momoftrips confirmed that the yatch date with Chris was in Madeira and they were dressed in light clothes. We will soon be able to eliminate Madeira

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:32 pm

julychild wrote:
I agree about his hair. I don't think it was very cold in Madeira, Momoftrips confirmed that the yatch date with Chris was in Madeira and they were dressed in light clothes. We will soon be able to eliminate Madeira

Don`t understand.

But yeah as I said up-thread that is the only `slot`available to place that scene. Except for the hair and the tan of course.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:

Don`t understand.

But yeah as I said up-thread that is the only `slot`available to place that scene. Except for the hair and the tan of course.

haha, sorry. I meant we will soon see the previews for the Madeira dates and will be able to tell if it's Madeira or not.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:25 pm

I just noticed on the fireside SCs from this week's episode that Des is doing the hair flip when talking with Drew.

I also love the SC Love Me posted where Drew is smiling at Des I think at the cocktail party. He looks at her with such love in his eyes. I think that's what I like, to see someone look at you with THAT look.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:22 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I just noticed on the fireside SCs from this week's episode that Des is doing the hair flip when talking with Drew.

I also love the SC Love Me posted where Drew is smiling at Des I think at the cocktail party. He looks at her with such love in his eyes. I think that's what I like, to see someone look at you with THAT look.

Ahem

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 601205_471493849595870_789862604_n

Boom
eyedrool

......just because this is a brand new skill I have developed and I can :cutesmile!:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:I just noticed on the fireside SCs from this week's episode that Des is doing the hair flip when talking with Drew.

Ahem

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 601205_471493849595870_789862604_n

Boom
eyedrool

......just because this is a brand new skill I have developed and I can :cutesmile!:

I love it! Keep it up! giggling

OMG, I think I'm in love with that cap!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Thanks to you atem.

ETA Now all you Drew fans can ask and if I`m around and have the patience to wade through multiple SCs I`ll post it. The rewards are great indeed. :Nod: :WAVEY:
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Love_Me wrote:The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 942812_465487703529818_735086699_n

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 14 580151_465487696863152_1034155940_n

Oh look at the 2nd SC - she rolled his ear ! :fanningfan
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:54 am

That's her signature move. She did that with Sean and Brooks too.

My boy Drew came prepared with both everyday and formal wristwatches. I like it when a person has a sense of occasion, it's so lacking nowadays (I'm turning into my mother!)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:25 am

Haha! Des is the kissing bandit! Look how she has him up against that wall with her hands up in his hair - hey, did they leave out the scene where Arie taught her his signature wall move and kissing technique? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby