SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:24 pm

canyonvue wrote:You all do realize this makes one of the F2 a default. I wonder which one. I think the answer might be revealed by how much she fights for Drew and if he leaves.
Alternately, both of the F2 could be defaults. I can see a variety of scenarios. Maybe she really wanted Drew, but he up and left. Maybe she really didnt fall in love with anyone.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:39 pm

tigertiz wrote:
canyonvue wrote:You all do realize this makes one of the F2 a default. I wonder which one. I think the answer might be revealed by how much she fights for Drew and if he leaves.
Alternately, both of the F2 could be defaults.   I can see a variety of scenarios.  Maybe she really wanted Drew, but he up and left.   Maybe she really didnt fall in love with anyone.  

Exactly. Anything is possible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Alternately, both of the F2 could be defaults.   I can see a variety of scenarios.  Maybe she really wanted Drew, but he up and left.   Maybe she really didnt fall in love with anyone.  
I remember in another thread someone pointing out that the very first F1 spoiler about this season was Drew. The name of Brooks came a few days after. If I link that to the filming schedule and the extra days they got in Antigua (3 or 4 days, I can't remember exactly), the scenario could be 
- Brooks leaving for any reason, no F3. Jump directly to...
- ... F2 Drew/Chris
- MTP/LCD
- Brooks coming back, Des decides to give him another chance so new F3 : Brooks/Drew/Chris
- Drew upset and heartbroken leaving from his own, no limo. New F2 : Brooks/Chris (at this point I can imagine that Chris knew he would be not F1 but choose to stay).
- FRC, Chris leaving in limo as it's showed in the preview
- F1 Brooks

The question with this scenario is why Brooks got a limo to leave. Normaly, it's just for not getting a rose, right ?

I would like to mention in this scenario, Des is not fair with Chris and Drew. 
This explains too why Drew doesn't follow on Twitter Brooks, Desiree and Chris.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:51 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Are you a Chris fan? Just curious.

Yes, they could, but Des didn't say to Drew that he is the only one who is keeping her here. That was not coming out of her lips at that moment. Maybe it did at some other moment. But the more likely person she's saying that to (tearfully) is Brooks. She sounds heartbroken. They're both heartbroken. Isn't it pretty much proven she wants to go home after this Brooks bombshell? Chris seems smooth sailing.

I think, most likely, Drew was her brightest back-up hope.

If she says Brooks is the only one (I don't know if they'll show that once it actually airs), it makes him the F1 in her heart; and if she's fighting for Drew; and Brooks does end up F1 over Chris; then it's obvious that Chris should've gone home as F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:53 pm

I don't know, Desiree looks very happy with Chris.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:54 pm

misticia wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
I remember in another thread someone pointing out that the very first F1 spoiler about this season was Drew. The name of Brooks came a few days after. If I link that to the filming schedule and the extra days they got in Antigua (3 or 4 days, I can't remember exactly), the scenario could be 
- ... F2 Drew/Chris
- MTP/LCD
- Brooks coming back, Des decides to give him another chance so new F3 : Brooks/Drew/Chris
- Drew upset and heartbroken leaving from his own, no limo. New F2 : Brooks/Chris (at this point I can imagine that Chris knew he would be not F1 but choose to stay).
- F1 Brooks

The question with this scenario is why Brooks got a limo to leave. Normaly, it's just for not getting a rose, right ?

It was on the 6th someone said it would be Drew.  Not that it WAS Drew.  Then on the 8th, that changed.

Sorry, made a correction due to re-reading your post.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:59 pm

atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
- ... F2 Drew/Chris
- MTP/LCD
- F1 Brooks

It was on the 6th someone said it would be Drew.  Not that it WAS Drew.  Then on the 8th, that changed.

Okay but don't you think my scenario fits because no FRC Drew/Chris : first F2 Drew/Chris, the crew could think she would pick Drew and not Chris ?

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 pm

I'm not particularly a fan of Chris over Drew, or even Zak for that matter. I like all three. I can just imagine a variety of scenarios for this season.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:03 pm

canyonvue wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Are you a Chris fan? Just curious.

Yes, they could, but Des didn't say to Drew that he is the only one who is keeping her here. That was not coming out of her lips at that moment. Maybe it did at some other moment. But the more likely person she's saying that to (tearfully) is Brooks. She sounds heartbroken. They're both heartbroken. Isn't it pretty much proven she wants to go home after this Brooks bombshell? Chris seems smooth sailing.

I think, most likely, Drew was her brightest back-up hope.

If she says Brooks is the only one (I don't know if they'll show that once it actually airs), it makes him the F1 in her heart; and if she's fighting for Drew; and Brooks does end up F1 over Chris; then it's obvious that Chris should've gone home as F3.

You just said that Des didn't say to Drew that he is the only one keeping her here.
But you also said it is more likely that she said that to Brooks. More likely = an assumption. Not a fact.
In short - you don't know who she actually said that to. No one does. Way too many assumptions and IFs going on here.:skeptic: 

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:06 pm

freelancergirl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:Then why not show the MTA after the Final 3 as usual?

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1.  Does he have a picture or what?

To me that's the easiest to answer. Brooks isn't your typical F3 boot because he left on his own. If that was all it was he'd be at the MTA.  Clearly (to me) he's coming back and will end the the F1. They don't want to highlight the F2 at the MTA because they aren't really the F2 and it's leaving out the true F1. The only way to avoid that is to move the MTA up a week.

Yes I am a Drew fan but it's not like I'm suggesting Drew is the F1. I think that will be Brooks. I don't feel I'm being biased by saying Drew clearly gets a LCD by the SCs. If Brooks got other dates we won't know without more previews. The SCs showing him leaving before what has to be his FD fit with what we see Des saying in the same outfit and the F3 RC.

This is an interesting theory, and I'll take it one step further: what if Brooks leaves, forgoing his FD because of a family emergency, but always with the intention of coming back and tells Des as much. The show will make a big deal about how he is risking time away from her and that she may forge closer bonds with the other guys and dump him upon return, and Des can still be devastated but try to move ahead. This allows them to have the F3 rose ceremony when Brooks is absent, and also allow for Des to explain that Brooks has left for a family emergency, and that she'd like to still go on the next dates. Drew sniffs out her real feelings, and thus the confrontation on the next date. This also explains Des's, "he better get down on one knee and propose after all of this" comment.

I can't remember if contestants have ever been able to leave and plan to return (other than Ed, who allegedly didn't "plan" it): I remember way back, that Meredith's grandmom died. Did she leave and come back for that or did she just leave? (Or did she stay. Egad, really, for Bob?)

Isn't that particular VO "I want him down on one knee...."  -NOT-  "He better get down one knee and propose after all of this..." ?? Both have 2 different meanings and connotations.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 pm

I don't think that she said it to Brooks. I think she said to him that she saw him as the one she was going to pick. She either says that to Chris or Drew to convince them to stay.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:09 pm

misticia wrote:
atem wrote:
misticia wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
- ... F2 Drew/Chris
- MTP/LCD
- F1 Brooks

Okay but don't you think my scenario fits because no FRC Drew/Chris : first F2 Drew/Chris, the crew could think she would pick Drew and not Chris ?

I don't think it was crew. Why would they care to let us know?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby