SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 am

Could these all go together??

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Image_18

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Image_19

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 9056_481967861881802_2049736870_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:23 am

albean99 wrote:
atem wrote:Then why not show the MTA after the Final 3 as usual?

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1.  Does he have a picture or what?

To me that's the easiest to answer. Brooks isn't your typical F3 boot because he left on his own. If that was all it was he'd be at the MTA.  Clearly (to me) he's coming back and will end the the F1. They don't want to highlight the F2 at the MTA because they aren't really the F2 and it's leaving out the true F1. The only way to avoid that is to move the MTA up a week.

Yes I am a Drew fan but it's not like I'm suggesting Drew is the F1. I think that will be Brooks. I don't feel I'm being biased by saying Drew clearly gets a LCD by the SCs. If Brooks got other dates we won't know without more previews. The SCs showing him leaving before what has to be his FD fit with what we see Des saying in the same outfit and the F3 RC.

If Brooks is leaving, his FD would be last. Both Chris & Drew would likely have smooth dates, as they would have no knowledge of Des' reaction to Brooks potentially leaving. However, their wheels will start turning at the F3 RC when she says Brooks has left.

That opens up a whole bunch of dialogue at LCD time and that's what I believe we're seeing with Des/Drew. Especially if Des knows Brooks wants to return by LCD's. Whether or not Drew leaves ~ who knows at this point. But my guess is he wants to leave.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:24 am

albean99 wrote:

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1.  Does he have a picture or what?

To me that's the easiest to answer. Brooks isn't your typical F3 boot because he left on his own. If that was all it was he'd be at the MTA.  Clearly (to me) he's coming back and will end the the F1. They don't want to highlight the F2 at the MTA because they aren't really the F2 and it's leaving out the true F1. The only way to avoid that is to move the MTA up a week.

Yes I am a Drew fan but it's not like I'm suggesting Drew is the F1. I think that will be Brooks. I don't feel I'm being biased by saying Drew clearly gets a LCD by the SCs. If Brooks got other dates we won't know without more previews. The SCs showing him leaving before what has to be his FD fit with what we see Des saying in the same outfit and the F3 RC.

Okay, you're convincing me that the dates are as is. :yes: At least what they are showing.

Is that what they did? Move the MTA up a week? You mean it's earlier than usual, or later?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:25 am

The MTA seems to be scheduled to be aired before the FD's and it is usually after.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 am

jojo47 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

If Brooks is leaving, his FD would be last. Both Chris & Drew would likely have smooth dates, as they would have no knowledge of Des' reaction to Brooks potentially leaving. However, their wheels will start turning at the F3 RC when she says Brooks has left.

That opens up a whole bunch of dialogue at LCD time and that's what I believe we're seeing with Des/Drew. Especially if Des knows Brooks wants to return by LCD's. Whether or not Drew leaves ~ who knows at this point. But my guess is he wants to leave.

:yes: to all of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 am

nutty1 wrote:The MTA seems to be scheduled to be aired before the FD's and it is usually after.

Okay. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:27 am

jojo47 wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I believe Brooks FD was last too..but we need a sc of their FD..Unless one of the ocean pictures is him..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 am

You all do realize this makes one of the F2 a default. I wonder which one. I think the answer might be revealed by how much she fights for Drew and if he leaves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am

atem wrote:All I want to know is what people are getting at, because it still isn't making any sense.  There isn't any cap of Brooks having a FD.  So, does he or not?

I think she is going to get him for their date and they fight early on and they don't have much of the date, so there aren't SCs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:16 am

albean99 wrote:

This is an interesting theory, and I'll take it one step further: what if Brooks leaves, forgoing his FD because of a family emergency, but always with the intention of coming back and tells Des as much. The show will make a big deal about how he is risking time away from her and that she may forge closer bonds with the other guys and dump him upon return, and Des can still be devastated but try to move ahead. This allows them to have the F3 rose ceremony when Brooks is absent, and also allow for Des to explain that Brooks has left for a family emergency, and that she'd like to still go on the next dates. Drew sniffs out her real feelings, and thus the confrontation on the next date. This also explains Des's, "he better get down on one knee and propose after all of this" comment.

I can't remember if contestants have ever been able to leave and plan to return (other than Ed, who allegedly didn't "plan" it): I remember way back, that Meredith's grandmom died. Did she leave and come back for that or did she just leave? (Or did she stay. Egad, really, for Bob?)

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:17 am

Meredith never left when her grandmother died.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 am

nutty1 wrote:Meredith never left when her grandmother died.

Thanks. I couldn't remember. I can't believe she stuck around for Bob! I still think production might make an exception for the lead's obvious choice of F1. It's never been done before, and it would give Fleiss his "unique season" that he always goes for. And allows for a lot of drama. If, as some say, the producers really want their leads to come out of this with a love match, they'd be remiss not to let him return if it's a genuine family emergency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 53 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby