SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:44 am

Then why not show the MTA after the Final 3 as usual?

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1. Does he have a picture or what?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 am

Well, if the producers have thought all along and have been told by Des all along that Brooks is the F1 and then Brooks makes it to Antigua and then they blow up—that would definitely be "out of left field" and "make no sense" to the producers. :Nod: 

The rest doesn't make sense.

Is this right?

F3 FD - Brooks and Des blow up (throwing the producers for a loop); Drew has his; Chris has his.
(There IS no elimination at the RC? Drew and Chris see how she's feeling (she's in tears)? It makes Drew begin to doubt?)

F2 LCD (with a default F2) - Drew and Des blow up (Drew might leave, rocking the producers boat again); Chris has his. Chris is the only one left.

F2 FRC - Des rejects Chris (he may even be the default F2 since she seems to have fought for Drew). Is Brooks there? Does he get a FRC? There's only proof of Chris' FRC.

Does Brooks get a FRC? Does their engagement happen at a different place and time? Do we see it? How can they go from a blow-up to being engaged with these other guys getting int he way?

Yet the preview would suggest that there is more to the story between them — narrowing in on Brooks sobbing and Des wanting to go home at the end (both the very basement of emotion).

No proof of Brooks after some blow-up and proof of a car ride at some point, which means, either he did leave and he isn't the F1 and Chris most likely is (though Drew may be also), or they're just not showing enough of Brooks, so far, in previews, on purpose. Other than the fact that they seem to pinpoint these two in that massive preview.

The most logical thing, then, if they really do get engaged, is that they're just withholding a lot of stuff about Brooks at the moment, otherwise unspoiled people would think game over. After all, it sounds like it was game over early on.

Last edited by canyonvue on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:50 am

All I know is that Drew has two dates, there's enough SC evidence to support that. It seems that there's SC evidence to also put Chris at the FRC.

I agree.  I see Drew having two separate dates from the screencaps.  Great work , ladies!  I'm very impressed.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:51 am

atem wrote:Then why not show the MTA after the Final 3 as usual?

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1.  Does he have a picture or what?

If I remember correctly he's always adamant - he was with Chantal and we all know how that turned out but pushing him for more would be a good idea - not sure he would say. He's pretty tight lipped when it comes to that.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:53 am

Kashathediva wrote:I just want to say for the record---I have no horse in this race. I like Chris as well as Drew as well as Zak.
I was just doing some sleuthing.
BTW--something I thought about--if RS was wrong about Zak making it to F3 vs Drew and if RS mentioned it someone's FD goes bad after a talk and that's why he leaves(paraphrasing it), could he have been wrong with the name once again? RS said it was Zak, but maybe he was talking about Drew or Brooks--we do see Brooks in the limo and have no SC on him otherwise.
Sorry for so much pee in the cereal this morning.

Oh, definitely the conversation gone wrong could be Brooks, instead. It doesn't seem the conversation went wrong with Drew and Des. They're just discussing things. Brooks and Des on the other hand, something goes wrong. Enough to send her crying to the pier and him pacing and crying and trying to find a way to make things right (and unable to do so). He definitely could've been wrong with the name, but the info about a conversation gone wrong (that is obviously what happened with Brooks and Des) still may be accurate.

I look forward to the conversation gone wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:56 am

I think we need to push RS's hand in why he's so adamant about Brooks being Final 1.  Does he have a picture or what?

Sounds good! You go ahead and push at RS. See how far that gets you! giggling giggling 
He doesn't have much of an ego and readily admits being wrong. Sounds good.
Wake me up when it's over. rotfl 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Sounds good! You go ahead and push at RS. See how far that gets you! giggling giggling 
He doesn't have much of an ego and readily admits being wrong. Sounds good.
Wake me up when it's over. rotfl 

We still need to get it out there!  'All'Wet Paint uses this site all the time!

He always notices when an article is written about him. Especially, if it's calling him out for ANOTHER wrong spoiler about Brooks/Drew.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:59 am

How about the three spoilers on this site. Are you also going to push them? People do it every year and they remain firm (and right).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:01 am

canyonvue wrote:How about the three spoilers on this site. Are you also going to push them? People do it every year and they remain firm (and right).

Love_me and San have never given details! They never claimed to know any of that.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 am

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:How about the three spoilers on this site. Are you also going to push them? People do it every year and they remain firm (and right).

Love_me and San have never given details!  They never claimed to know any of that.  

I wasn't talking about the details. What you're saying is he's hiding he's wrong. We don't need the details from San and Love.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:11 am

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:

Love_me and San have never given details!  They never claimed to know any of that.  

I wasn't talking about the details. What you're saying is he's hiding he's wrong. We don't need the details from San and Love.

No, I'm saying that there's a way to get RS to say how the heck he's so sure. All Love_me and Sanlee have said is that they are trusted sources. Sophienette said that she didn't ask for details and that she just trusts this source to the point that she's convinced (she said this person is not under contract).
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:12 am

To me that's the easiest to answer. Brooks isn't your typical F3 boot because he left on his own. If that was all it was he'd be at the MTA.  Clearly (to me) he's coming back and will end the the F1. They don't want to highlight the F2 at the MTA because they aren't really the F2 and it's leaving out the true F1. The only way to avoid that is to move the MTA up a week.

Yes I am a Drew fan but it's not like I'm suggesting Drew is the F1. I think that will be Brooks. I don't feel I'm being biased by saying Drew clearly gets a LCD by the SCs. If Brooks got other dates we won't know without more previews. The SCs showing him leaving before what has to be his FD fit with what we see Des saying in the same outfit and the F3 RC.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby