SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:18 am

Then when would it be coral?  Just for one FD?  But, then why is it not coral for the F3 RC?

Why would Brooks be at the Verandah too? Are you guys saying Brooks leaves or not?

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:22 am

I just want to say for the record---I have no horse in this race. I like Chris as well as Drew as well as Zak.
I was just doing some sleuthing.
BTW--something I thought about--if RS was wrong about Zak making it to F3 vs Drew and if RS mentioned it someone's FD goes bad after a talk and that's why he leaves(paraphrasing it), could he have been wrong with the name once again? RS said it was Zak, but maybe he was talking about Drew or Brooks--we do see Brooks in the limo and have no SC on him otherwise.
Sorry for so much pee in the cereal this morning.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:26 am

Kashathediva wrote:I just want to say for the record---I have no horse in this race. I like Chris as well as Drew as well as Zak.
I was just do some sleuthing.
BTW--something I thought about--if RS was wrong about Zak making it to F3 vs Drew and if RS mentioned it someone's FD goes bad after a talk and that's why he leaves(paraphrasing it), could he have been wrong with the name once again? RS said it was Zak, but maybe he was talking about Drew or Brooks--we do see Brooks in the limo and have no SC on him otherwise.

I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you guys are saying. That's all.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 am

atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I just want to say for the record---I have no horse in this race. I like Chris as well as Drew as well as Zak.

I'm just trying to figure out what the heck you guys are saying.  That's all.

Certainly understandable!
Keep up the good work. Eventually it will all make sense I'm sure. And you have to remember--we weren't shown the preview for it to make sense.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 am

Thanks Albean, that earring picture is clearer now!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:28 am

yes he could have got the wrong intel and mixed up the guys. I said that yesterday. If he got Drew and Zac mixed up in the 'order' then it is possible that drew was the one with an FD that had the bad talk or even Brooks because both have conversations shown that went south though additionally Brooks seems to be in the back of a limo with tears in his eyes after the bad convo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:31 am

All I want to know is what people are getting at, because it still isn't making any sense.  There isn't any cap of Brooks having a FD.  So, does he or not?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 am

atem wrote:All I want to know is what people are getting at, because it still isn't making any sense.  There isn't any cap of Brooks having a FD.  So, does he or not?

My opinion is we really cannot know.

Either he had none or they are not showing us because they want us to think he leaves.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:37 am

nutty1 wrote:
atem wrote:All I want to know is what people are getting at, because it still isn't making any sense.  There isn't any cap of Brooks having a FD.  So, does he or not?

Either he had none or they are not showing us because they want us to think he leaves.

He's got the be the one that leaves. Why else would she be in the outfit she's wearing when she meets Brooks saying she doesn't deserve to be brokenhearted, etc? Who else would it be?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 am

We don't know if anyone leaves though!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am

nutty1 wrote:

There is no Screencap evidence to support that he had an FD atem.

Perhaps he did though it was not shown at all.  All we can use to make up the puzzle is the pieces they give us. No one here can conjure up the missing pieces unless there are indirect links or clues in the given bits. So far I myself have not seen narry a clue.

But that doesn't mean there is no clue just that it has yet to be found.

Or not.

What evidence we do have is that Des talked to him, she cried, he looked upset and he was in the back of a limo with red tears. Those are the clues we have for Brooks. Thats it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:39 am

You tell us! LOL

All I know is that Drew has two dates, there's enough SC evidence to support that. It seems that there's SC evidence to also put Chris at the FRC.

The Brooks' SC's at the Verandah are inconclusive, other than he's there and distressed. My guess is that if Brooks is leaving at FD stage of the process, his date would be last. That would leave dates for Chris and Drew that run smoothly and normal. Any difficult dialogue with Drew is likely at LCD ~ if Brooks is coming back or trying to come back at that stage of the game.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 53 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 49 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Desiree and Drew - Picture Thread - Thread #1

+39
lavenderred
yrkiemommy
nutty1
Aunties_Love
Scooby